Chapter 3: Leeteuk

Motivation
"Welcome, freshmen! You have endured much ..."
 
I was already bored. Stanford was great and all, but even they had the boring orientation speech that every school somehow managed to bring into their curriculum.
 
"Jessi, you should pay attention," Taeyeon hit my arm in complaint.
 
I nodded. "Sorry. I just get bored of these things." Taeyeon nodded in understanding.
 
I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I heard Taeyeon let out a soft breath of air before shifting in her seat.
 
I opened my eyesas little to look at Tiffany; she was also paying close attention. Why was I friends with such nerds?
 
I shifted in my seat, attempting to get in a better position to sleep. Before I could manage to close my eyes, though, a hand touched my shoulder. I almost jumped.
 
"Hey, excuse me," a voice whispered excitedly. I turned around and glared coldly at the ert.
 
"What. Are. You. Doing?" I asked the person coldly, putting a heavy emphasis on every word, voice dripping with disgust and anger. You might think I'm over-reacting. But I have my own reasons of being cold towards anyone who tries to advance on me like this.
 
The person flinched, taking his hand off my shoulder as if it suddenly became a hot stove. This was also why I was nicknamed 'Ice Princess' in high school; I had the coldest glare most have ever seen.
 
He recovered rather quickly, though. "I'm Leeteuk!" He flashed a smile, showing off his white teeth. It was bright, but not nearly as bright as Taeyeon's smile. "You?" Leeteuk? So he was also a Korean. But he didn't have an accent ...
 
"None of your business," I told him and turned my attention back to the speaker, deciding that it was a better idea to stay awake so I could avoid Leeteuk.
 
I felt something poke my other shoulder. "Wh--" my bad temper caused me to forget about Taeyeon, who was sitting next to me.
 
Taeyeon's eyes widened with fear. Slapping myself in the head mentally, I wrapped my arm around Taeyeon. "Sorry, someone behind me was annoying me," I explained to her.
 
"... oh. Wow. I wouldn't want to get you mad," she said, trying to laugh off her shock. "I mean, you're all like this," she then attempted to give me a scary look. It didn't really work; I mean, Taeyeon was too cute to be scary.
 
I covered my mouth to prevent me from laughing. "Y-You're so cute, Taengoo!"
 
Taeyeon flushed. "No I'm not! That was supposed to be scary!" She puffed her cheeks and turn her head towards the speaker again. Aww, she's so cute when she's mad.
 
I shook Taengoo's arm. "Hey, I'm sorry ..." I said to her, giving her my puppy eyes. She just huffed and turned her head away from me like a little kid. "C'mon Taengoo ... please forgive me?"
 
She turned her head towards me and her stiff, mad face softened. "That's ... not fair. You can't use your aegyo on me," Taeyeon whined. My aegyo? Your's is way better than mine, I argued with her internally.
 
I smiled. "So that's a yes?" Suddenly, everyone started clapping. For a second, I was startled, thinking that they were clapping because of us. Then, I turned my attention to the stage, and noticed that the speaker was preparing to leave. I sighed a breath of relief.
 
"Yeah," Taeyeon told me, her eyes also wide in shock.
 
"Hey, were you guys paying ANY attention to Mr. Deval?"
 
"Uh..." I grinned innocently at Tiffany.
 
"I was trying to, but Jessica kept on distracting me," Taeyeon whined, sticking out her lower lip.
 
"Aw, it's ok TaeTae!" Tiffany said with a big smile. She reached out to pinch Taeyeon's cheeks, but she slapped her hands away.
 
"Yah! I'm not a little kid!" Tiffany just laughed and turned towards me. I maintained my smile.
 
"Jessi, why weren't you paying attention?" Tiffany asked with a raised eyebrow. But I knew her well enough; if I didn't give her a good enough reason, she'd beat me to a pulp. Well, not really, but she was the kind who respected teachers a lot.
 
Just then, someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey Jessica! Wanna walk around together? You know, get used to the place?" I turned towards the happy-go-lucky Leeteuk behind me, glaring again.  "You sorta--"
 
"No, thank you," I told him, cutting him off.
 
He seemed unaffected. "Alright. Maybe later?" Without waiting for my reply, he walked away. "See you later!"
 
I pointed to behind me. "See? That's why," I told Tiffany. She nodded in agreement.
 
"C'mon guys, he wasn't that bad: I mean, he even survived Sica's glares!" Taeyeon said defensively.
 
A thought immediately formed in my head. My heart sank, but I grinned anyway. "Why are you so defensive of him? Do you like him?" I asked teasingly.
 
Taeyeon turned red. "N-No..." My heart sank even more. Conformation ... now there's no way Taeyeon will be mine.
 
"No, of course not," Tiffany said, grinning. Something was off; twitched for a brief second. "You looove him," Tiffany added, also in a teasing voice.
 
Taeyeon turned redder (which, by the way, was the cutest thing ever). "Yah! I said no!" I laughed as Tiffany was chased by a fuming Taeyeon. I followed them out before Taeyeon caught sight of me. "Sica! You started this!"
 
I did nothing to escape her. When she ran up to me, I asked, "Now what are you going to do?"
 
Taeyeon scratched her head. "Uhh ... this!" she said,  spanking my . Taeyeon ran away while I stood there, shocked. Taeyeon ... she touched my ...
 
I hid my embarrassment and ran after her. I passed a confused-looking Tiffany along the way.
 
"Come back here, ByunTae!"
 
 
 
I already have 21 subs on this story! :0
 
My other story, a more M-Rated story, had more at this point, but that's maybe because there are more byuntaes? LOL, JK.
 
Anyways, THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED! *GIVES ALL MY SUBS GIANT COOKIES* WOOT! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE! :DDD
 
As always, I'd appreciate it if you could point out any grammatical errors, as I'm too lazy to edit :P
 
Might revise later, though. So don't be surprised if you see that this story has been updated again.
 
Also, I realized this story is a bit like my other one. Except this one is less erted :]