Little Angel of His

My Arrogant Angel.

 

“Hey little guy.” Yunho as usual, appeared suddenly startled the kid. Youngmin tilt his head and look up to the angel.

    “Hey uncle. What are you doing here? Umma downstairs.” Yunho smile and caress Youngmin cheek.

    “I know. I just want to see you. So, how’s your back? Did it hurt again?” ask Yunho. He sits beside Youngmin. The kid smile brightly.

    “Thank you uncle. Umma said you gave the medicine. My back doesn’t hurt since then. Ahh its yummy too!”

    “You’re welcome!” Yunho ruffles Youngmin’s dark brown hair. His hair.. “Err it is alright if I ask you a few questions, baby boo?”

    “Ah you call me baby boo also?” Youngmin kneeling in front Yunho. Excited because the angel knows his name. His hands land on the angel knee.

    “I overheard your umma called you the other day.” Yunho can’t help but pinch Youngmin’s cheek. Cuteness overload. “So can’t I know who is your appa?” Yunho cannot hid his nervousness while waiting for the kid to answer.

    “My appa..?” Youngmin bright face turn gloomy. Yunho cursed silently making the kid losing his smile. But what startled him is that Youngmin suddenly become brighter and give toothy smile. “My appa is great man! Umma told me that my appa is a fire fighter! He save people!”

    “A fire.. fighter..?” Yunho speaks lowly. He become sad remembering Jae has double memory.

    “Yes, fire fighter! Appa is brave man. Umma said so. But...” Youngmin pout and look down. He sat at the floor. Appa instinct, Yunho immediately console little kid.

    “But what, baby?” ask Yunho gently. He caress Youngmin’s cheek and kiss his temple.

    “But I’ve never met my appa..” Youngmin pout deeper. His memory flashback at school, parents-teachers meeting. His umma the only one who’s without partner. While as the other kids with both of their parents.

    “You will meet soon..” Yunho speak lowly, nobody listen except himself. He hug the gloomy boy tightly, give off the aura of a father.

 

***

 

“So, what are you doing with my son upstairs?” Yunho open his mouth the deny but Jaejoong beats him. “And dont deny it. I know.” Jaejoong put his hands on his hip, seriousness all over his face. Yunho stand still, as arrogant he is.

    “Why? Its the guy thing.” Yunho answer carelessly.

    “I’m a guy too, you know..” Jaejoong retort back. Yunho cant help but smirk. Jaejoong’s heart skip a bit. Where I know that smile?

    “A guy that can bare children? You are more like a woman.”

    “YAH!” Jaejoong move forward and smack the angel’s head and Yunho has no time to dodge.

    “Aww.. IT HURTS!” Yunho rub his head and glare at smirking Jaejoong. “You’re strong dispite your small figure..” Yunho said lowly.

    “What did you say?” ask Jaejoong and lift his hand in attemp to hit the angel.

    “Yah! Dont hit me. Dont act violance, there is kid here!” Yunho shouts. Jaejoong stop his act immediately. Glare at the angel. He inhale and turn to leave. Yunho move forward and catch the latter arm.

    “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to shout at you..” Yunho plead as if he had made big mistake. Well, he shouts at his angel is a big mistake. Jaejoong stare at Yunho and slowly push the hand on his arm.

    “It’s okay. You did nothing wrong..” Jaejoong just look down at the floor and give the angel a glance. Yunho sigh. Looking at Jaejoong’s sad face give big impact on him.

    “Ahh this!” Yunho curse and without thinking further, he catch Jaejoong’s arm once again and did something out of his mind. Jaejoong’s doe eyes become big when the angel pull him and kiss his lips.

 

 

 

 

****

O~kay. not long enough. i know. life been hectic. my world's problems. forgive me peeps. thanks for new subscribers. and the old subcribers also. thanks for being patient with me.