Only he know what he feels.

My Arrogant Angel.

 

Yunho stare at the flawless face in front of him. The cute nose and plump lips. His sudden urge to kiss those tempting lips making him uncomfortable. Jaejoong has been sleeping for awhile now after Yunho walk into the bedroom. Yunho know that Jaejoong was nervous and by his reaction, Yunho also know that Jaejoong already knew about their relationship. He didn’t want to make things more awkward and uncomfortable so he tell Jaejoong to just rest and sleep and promise to wake him up before dinner.

 

He has been staring for hours already, thinking how he can persuade Jaejoong to acknowledge him as his husband, not the dead one, as in Jaejoong’s memories. Yunho knows his fault, eventhough he was force to ignore Jaejoong these past 4 years. The guilty feeling inside his heart was eating him alive because he abandon his family too long in human world.

 

He didn’t remember how he survive all this years. An angel without mate is like nothing. The loneliness is killing him bit by bit. They, angels was mated at the age of 5 and the mate was chosen based by the tattoo on their body. They will be born with a tattoo and it is parent’s job to look for their child’s mate.

 

Jaejoong stir in his sleep before slowly wake up. He yawn cutely and open his eyes. Yunho’s face was the first thing he see. They was laying closely with Youngmin in the between. Jaejoong stare at Yunho just a few second before he hid his face on Youngmin’s head. Inhaled the baby’s scent from his son. Yunho smile looking at shy Jaejoong. His hand slowly make ways to Jaejoong’s face and slowly brush the soft cheek. Jaejoong stunned a moment before unconsciously purred at the soft touch. Yunho smile and slowly close the distance between Jaejoong and him. He hug the small waist and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead. Jaejoong’s face was red because of the sudden intimate act but he likes it. Yunho become bolder after the kiss because Jaejoong did not reject him.

 

    “Jae..” Yunho called softly. Jaejoong didn’t dare to lift his face. Yunho’s hand on Jaejoong’s chin and he slowly lift the face and smile handsomely looking at his shy wife.

 

    “Hey. Look at me.” Yunho said and slowly after few second Jaejoong look at Yunho’s eyes. “Please, don’t ignore me, baby. I know I have so many things to explain to you but please, don’t ignore me. I’m sure mama already told you about all this sudden happening in your life. And you don’t remember me at all. But I want you to just act the way you are. Just act as before. I don’t want my cute wife uncomfortable around me.”

 

    “I just want to know why you didn’t tell me who you really are before someone else told me.” Jaejoong said softly. Yunho thinks for a moment before speak.

 

    “Believe me when I said that because I don’t know how to tell you. Mama already told me to not ever appear in front of you before all the things calm but.. Oh well, things suddenly become more complicated and you are on their target list. I’m sorry..”

 

    “And you approach me like nothing happen. Like we do not have any relationship. Not like I remember you or something or I care about you being my husband. I just want you to be honest with me.” Jaejoong sit up. He turns his back at Yunho when the angel also sit up. Yunho can’t help but hurt by Jaejoong’s statement. As if he didn’t care about him at all. But Yunho convince himself that Jaejoong have his memories lock up and he didn’t mean what he said.

 

    “But baby..”

 

    “I need space.” Jaejoong cut Yunho. “I acknowledge you as my husband and Youngmin’s father as mama told me to. But in my heart right now, there is certain image of my husband as I remembered. I don’t know how mama tampered my memories but the image of husband in my head and heart is not you.” Yunho’s heart break into pieces. He force himself to digest all the things Jaejoong said. After some times, Yunho get up from the bed and smile sofly.

 

    “It’s ok, Baby.. I mean Jaejoong. I know it was hard for you to accept all this. I’m willing to wait and I will give the space you want. I just want to let you know that I.. I love you and Youngmin always.” Yunho said to his wife. Jaejoong still sit with his back facing Yunho but the words Yunho said touch him deeply. He slowly turn to his back and look at Yunho.

 

    “Thank you. I appreciate that.” Jaejoong said. Yunho can only smile. He turn to the door, want to get out of the suffocating room.

 

    “Dinner will be ready in an hour. We will wait for you. Just prepared yourself and go downstairs whenever you are ready.” Yunho said before open the door and go out.

 

    Jaejoong looks at closed door. His heart hurt because of his own words for Yunho. He just want to see if the sudden attraction in his heart for Yunho was because the love he has for Yunho or because the loneliness he feels within him because the lack of intimacy he not having for years. Yes, he was that desparate. Don’t blame him because angel has certain period of time when mating is needed.