Tiny wing

My Arrogant Angel.

 

Jae grip his necklace tightly. Remembering the sweet memory with his late husband. Jae smile while looking at the sapphire stone in his palm.

    “Hunny, how.. are you? Are you happy up there?” he can’t help tearing up remembering his husband’s smile. “I miss you, hunny..” tears drop non-stop. He close his eyes.

    “Umma...” Jae open his eyes and look at door. Youngmin with his bunny plushie in his left hand and his right hand rub his eyes sleepily.

    “Come here, baby. Why didn’t you sleep yet?” Jae rub his tears and held up his hands. Youngmin walk to his umma and climb the bed. Jae immediately hug his son tightly. “Tell me, baby. Why you not sleep?”

    “My back hurt...” said the boy slowly. Jae hush the boy and he rub his son’s back softly.

    “It’s still hurt now?” ask Jae while rubbing the boy’s back. His son has suffered from backpain since baby and the doctor still didn’t know why it’s happened.

    “It’s still hurt and...” Youngmin stop. Don’t know how to explain his pain.

    “And what, baby? Tell me, hmm?” Jae ask. He laid his son flat on the bed and he himself laid on his side, beside Youngmin. Jae hug the small figure and his hand didn’t stop rubbing his son’s back.

    “It’s like.. something.. moving inside.. my back..” the boy said sotfly, his voice barely heard but Jae caught that. Jae can’t help but teared up. He almost give up when he can’t find the solution to his son’s suffering. Almost every doctor in town he visited and failed. The doctors can’t figure out his son’s illness making him frustrated.

    “It’s ok, baby.. it’s will disappear soon..” Jae said soothing his son and himself. Jae kiss Youngmin’s forehead and start lullaby his baby. “It’s ok, it will go away..” Soon the mother and son sleep peacefully.

 

    A figure try appeared as smooth as wind, afraid to wake up the owner of the house. He walk slowly to the lovely body on the bed, cuddling each other. He can’t help but smile to the beautiful sight.

    “I love you two, did you know that?” he whispered lowly, sit on the edge of the bed slowly. His hand rub Youngmin’s back softly. Youngmin whimpered with his sudden touch. But did not wake up. “The wing has grow and ofcourse it’s hurt, my little baby..” he kiss Youngmin’s forehead lovingly. Slowly moving down to his cute little nose and end up on his cheek. He gaze toward beautiful figure beside Youngmin and he smile.

    “Please be happy, baby boo.” He said sofly, rubbing the tear stain cheek. “I’ll always be with you and don’t forget your promise, ok baby? Live your life, even without me..” a tear drop on the beautiful guy’s cheek when he peck his lips. “I love you no matter what..”

 

    Jae open his eyes when he feel something or someone breathing near his face. But nothing in front of him. He looks around the room and notice the sliding door to the veranda opened and wind rush in. Jae huffed his cheek before get up.

    “No wonder it’s cold, i forgot to close the door.” Jae pouted before he slide the door, closed and lock. “But, I don’t remember open it in the first place.” Jae said but shrugged it off thinking he maybe forgot.

 

**

 

“Where have you been?” Junsu voice can clearly heard in that small bedroom. Yunho turn to face the guy and give guilty smile.

    “Somewhere..” he pulled off his clothed and sit on the bed. Yoochun come behind Junsu and hug him.

    “We have been waiting for you for aged.” Said Yoochun. Yunho scoffed.

    “But what I’m remember is that I’m waiting for you two to finish your business and tend my wing. I dont remember anything about you waiting me..” Yunho said and the two just smile. “Ah come on Junsu. It’s hurt like hell.” Yunho said and rub his broken wing. Junsu goes to Yunho and held up his hand, near the wing and start to soothe the wound. A soft pink color appeared and Yunho hissed lowly.

    “Please bare with it, Yun.” Said Junsu. Yunho close his eyes, trying hard to ignore the pain. “Ok done!” Junsu said. Yunho huff in relieve.

    “Thanks, Su.” Yunho get up and kiss Junsu’s cheek to show his gratitude.

    “Hey, why did you do that?” Yoochun snapped and pull Junsu to his embrace. Yunho smile evilly.

    “That for making me wait.” Yunho examine his wing and smile when he didn’t feel hurt anymore.

    “By waiting you mean visiting your not-so-secret-love-anymore guy?” ask Yoochun. Yunho smile dissappear. He looks at both Yoochun and Junsu and know that he can’t hide anymore.

    “My baby’s wing start to grow and it’s hurt me looking at him hurting like that..” Yunho sat on the bed again with Junsu and Yoochun followed suit.

    “Your baby boo?” ask Yoochun. Yunho frown.

    “No. Youngmin. My baby. My son!” Yunho exclaimed. Yoochun nod understand.

    “If only I can help soothing his pain..” said Junsu, held Yunho hand in his. Yunho smile.

    “You know you can’t cure a pain cause by wing growth..” Yunho chuckle.

    “But I can made him forget the pain.” Junsu laid his back on Yoochun’s chest behind him, look at smiling Yunho.

    “By what, baby? You gag?” tease Yoochun. Junsu pouted. Well, atleast he try.

    “It’s ok, Su. I’ll find the way..” said Yunho.

 

 

****

 

I see, the not-so-secret have been reveal. Haha. I know you guys saw that coming right? hehe.

Thanks for reading. I know I'm not updating for months due to final projects and exam. But here I am, holidays for two whole months! Yippe!!

Dont forget to comment. It's mean alot to me ok.