Very annoying!

My Arrogant Angel.

 

Jaejoong open his bedroom’s door slowly. Looking everywhere searching for the broken angel. The room fill with white feathers, scattered on his bed, desk, sofa and floor. Should he dominate MY bedroom like this? No need to show off your silky oh so beautiful feathers. Jaejoong sigh when he saw the angel in front of the mirror.

    “Are.. are you.. alright?” why did I tering? The angel hummed annoyingly looking back behind him.

    “The blood is nothing. It DIDN’T HURT at all. Nope.” The angel sit on the bed. “Well, Yes! Ofcourse I’m not alright. It’s really hurt!”

    “What can I do to help you? Since you’re in my house, so it’s my responsiblity to take care of you.” Jae spoke slowly. He stands a bit far from the white and glowing creature. The angel snort.

    “You, human, want to take care of me?” asked the angel sarcastically. “It’s my job to take care of human being.”

    “Well, look here, Mr. Angel. I’m human but i’m healthy. But you are wounded. Let me take care of that wound on your wing, then you can leave here peacefully. And I can continue my life as usually.” Said Jae, he goes to bathroom and pick a box in the cabinet. He comes out and sit behind the angel and slowly apply the medicine. The angel hissed but he just let the boy take care of his wound.

    “There.” Jae stand up and observe his bandage. The angel remains silent as the boy in front of him adjust the bandage. “Can you fly?” ask Jae softly. The angel spread his wings, not too long because he immediately wrap his hand around the bandage wound.

    “Ah, I CAN’T FLY!” his shout making Jae step backward a bit. Hand claps near his chest, controling the hard pumping.

    “YAH! Don’t shout!” Jae grab the first aid box and go back to bathroom to keep that at it’s place. The angel growl as he feels the stings on his wings. The medicine has take effect.

    “The bandage is ugly. Can you make it more properly?” the angel examine his bandage. Jae bit his lips, refrain himself from throwing harsh word toward the angel. “But it’s ok then nothing. Thanks by the way.” The angel said without looking at Jae.

    “Why are you here?” ask the boy. The angel looks toward Jae. Silents a few second before answering.

    “It’s none of your business, human.” The angel stands then looks around him. “I thought you're boy.”

    “Excuse me?” Jae looks at the angel furiously, angry with the statement.

    “I thought you’re a boy. It’s really girly here. The bedroom fills with pink stuff.” The angel comments looking everywhere. “Heck, it even hello kitty bedsheet.” He chuckled. Jae bits his lips again. It swollen now.

    “Well, sorry for being girly then.” Heck he even know hello kitty? Must be uptodate angel.

    “Kim Jaejoong.” The husky voice said the boy’s name. Jae snap. How..

    “How you know my name?” ask Jae.

    “I didn’t be the angel for nothing, human. I know all about you.” The angel sit back on the bed, sitting in proud manner. Jae looking back at the angel. Almond-shaped eyes, tempting lips, muscular body, long legs. “I see you are checking me out. Am i suited to your ual preference?”

    Jae was taken aback with the bold statement. Did he also know that?

    “Yes, I told you I know everything about you.” The angel smile cynically.

    “Do you reads mind?” Jae ask with wide eye. How can he knows what’s I’m thinking?

    “Heck, I wish I can.” the angel hissed. “It’s because I just know what you are thinking.” The angel try to spread his wings again but failed miserably. Jae watch in awe when the angel keeps his wings behind his back. That wings narrowed bit by bit before disappeared.

    “Where did it go?” ask Jae, confused. The angel smiled making Jae nervous. A very beautiful smile.

    “In me, ofcourse!” the angel stands and walk towards Jae. His hands caress the boy’s cheek. “I’m Jung Yunho. You’re beautiful..” the angel introduce himself. Jung Yunho, what a beautiful name, suit his figure. Jae blushed hard with the compliment. “But still, it can’t compared to my beautiful self.” The angel continued. Jae bits his lips before pushed the hands on his cheek. He stormed out of the room, leaving the annoying angel.

***

Hey, the 1st chapter, a bit short. Hope you guy not disappointed with the chapter. It's my first attempt.