The touch. The kiss.

My Arrogant Angel.

Haa have you notice that I'm already private the story to subscribers only? It is to know how many readers I'm actually have. So sorry if you all find it inconvenient. You can also unsubscribe if you find the story is boring and not to your taste. Thanks to loyal readers of mine. Me love you all. Here is the little update for my lovelies. ENJOY :)

 

**

 

“What are you doing here? Get out!” Jaejoong glare at the approaching angel. Yunho hissed before calming himself and sit on the sofa beside the bed, where the beautiful angel laying with Youngmin in his embrace.

    “This is my room, ofcourse I can come in and out of here.” The arrogant angel in back!

    “Fine then. We’ll be out in a while.” Not going to back out, Jaejoong try to detach Youngmin from his chest but to no avail when the boy hug him tighter. Jaejoong groans and try harder.

    “Umma..” Youngmin whine and continue to hug his mother. But Jaejoong don’t allow it, he sits up on the bed ready to move out.

    “AH it’s ok then. You don’t have to move.” Yunho feels pity toward his son who reluctantly wake up. Jaejoong glare at his supposed husband. Youngmin pulls his mother toward him and snuggle to his mother’s warm embrace. Yunho looks at the scene. His heart clench. He bit his lips before looks somewhere else. Jaejoong happen to look at the distress husband but stubbornly doesn’t want to understand.

    “SO, will you get out?” Jaejoong speak after them silent for a moment. Yunho looks at his love before sigh.

    “I want to be here.” Yunho said, his eyes stare straight at Jaejoong’s equally sharp eyes. Jaejoong open his mouth to speak but Yunho beats him to it. “Say everything you want, I will hear whatever you want to say.”

    “There is nothing..”

    “There is obviously something you are not satisfied and you need to tell me so that I can sort everything out.” Yunho cuts Jaejoong and suddenly he gets up from his sit, startling Jaejoong. He walks toward the angel making the angel reckless. Jaejoong clench his fist and embrace his son tighter. Yunho looks at his wife for a moment before took Youngmin out of Jaejoong’s embrace.

    “Give him back! Where are you taking him?” Jaejoong who didn’t expect the sudden move, freak out the Youngmin already in Yunho’s arm.

    “Shut up! I was just going to put him here.” Yunho growls at the startle angel. Jaejoong sure don’t expect the sudden outburst Yunho. Yunho smirks when the beautiful angel silently look at him with the hint of surprise in his eyes. Yunho puts Youngmin on the sofa he sits before, secure the boy with pillows beside him. Not wanting him to toss around.

 

    “Now it’s just you. And me.” Yunho speaks. His eyes stare at Jaejoong’s, giving the angel goosebumps. One second he beside his son but one second he’s already straddle his wife making Jaejoong gasps.

    Yah!” Jaejoong shouts and try to push the persistent angel. Yunho smirks before move forward to kiss the angel. Jaejoong shock by the act and push the angel’s chest harder. Yunho grab the hands and push it toward the bed, beside Jaejoong’s head. Jaejoong’s doe eyes grow big and obviously he starting to get scared. Yunho lean in and their nose touch each other.

    “What am I gonna do with you, boo? You won’t even listen to me...” Yunho whispered softly, he kiss the cute nose and Jaejoong almost whimpered at the touch. He close his eyes and just let Yunho do whatever he want because he couldn’t get away from the tight grip. He also, want this. Even if he did not ever want to admit it.

    “Let me go, Yunho.” Came the weak demand. Yunho smile but he is not going to let go. He grab both Jaejoong’s hands and put it above the angel head. Yunho’s other hand was caressing the smooth cheek of his wife. Jaejoong close his eyes at the gentle touch. He miss the touch so much even he is not going to give in. Yunho heave a breath upon realizing the almost submissive angel. One thing he knows for sure is Jaejoong cannot ignore his touch. The beautiful angel live all his life with his touch and Yunho gonna take the upportunity to the max.

    “Yun.. Please.. let me go..” Jaejoong move a bit, trying to get away from the addicted touch he longed so much. Yunho sigh before let go of Jaejoong’s hand but he immediately hug the angel. Jaejoong whimpered. He feels helpless in the hand of the man he desire.

    “Please, listen to me, boo. Please don’t deny me anymore.” Yunho pecks his wife smooth cheek and go down to the alluring neck. Jaejoong bit his lips at the touch.

    “You should.. tell me.. before..” Jaejoong’s soft voice almost unheard but Yunho heard it just fine. The memories flow upon his eyes and that makes him tear up. Yunho soothed the sobbing mess and tell him sweet nothings.

    “I cant.. you need to gain your memories first before I can tell.” Yunho tighten the hug and rub Jaejoong’s back.

    “And then make me suffered?! I’m dirty!! You should just leave me alone!!” Jaejoong shouts and struggle to get free. Yunho didn’t expect the act, release the hug after being push. Jaejoong almost get up but Yunho was faster. He catch the beautiful angel before he can get out of the bed. Yunho push Jaejoong to the bed.

    “Stay calm. Jaejoong! Stay calm.” YUnho almost shout. Jaejoong ignore the angel and push the hard chest harder.

    “Let me go! I’m dirty! You’re not going to love me like before! Leave me alone!” Jaejoong continue to shout his hearts out. The tears smeared on the beautiful face and Jaejoong just don’t care anymore. He only think to get away from the addicting touch. “Please.. please.. Let me go..” he beg more. Yunho sigh heavily. His eyes fill with unshed tears.

    “Please boo.. rilex. Don’t ever think about it. I’m not going to let you go. Ever.” Yunho try to tighten the hug but Jaejoong getting stronger. Yunho suddenly touch Jaejoong’s , under his shirt making the angel whimpered almost immediately. Yunho continue to caress Jaejoong’s spine toward his bare behind under the pant. One thing he know for sure is Jaejoong’s sensitive spot is still the same where it is before.

    “Yunn..” Jaejoong can’t help but to moan at the intimate touch. The feeling he didn’t get for years. Yunho breathed a sigh of relief when Jaejoong not struggling anymore. He continue to caress the spine line from upper back to lower back of the angel making Jaejoong moan loader. “Stop.. Yun.. please.. stop.. ahh..”

    “I don’t want to. I miss this as much as you..” Yunho start to kiss his lover’s face. Start with the eyes, the cute nose and lastly at the thin lips he crave so much. He nibbles the lips softly earning soft whimpered from Jaejoong. He continue to softly and the upper lips urging the beautiful angel to open his mouth. After a few , Jaejoong slowly open up and Yunho take the opportunity to slick his tongue in making Jaejoong moans louder. Yunho smile into the kiss, relief that Jaejoong didn’t reject his touch. Yunho end the kiss with the soft tug on the swollen lips. Jaejoong pants and his face was red.

    “Please don’t say you are dirty. Because you are not.” Yunho caress the redding cheek and Jaejoong immediately close his eyes.

    “But.. he..”

    “Boo.. please. Forget about that..” Yunho rub the swollen lips softly. Jaejoong start to tear up again.

    “But he touch me..” came the painful voice. Jaejoong sobs louder. Yunho was reckless seeing his wife remembering the painful memories. He rubs his wife’s back knowing it will soothed the angel.

    “Yes, he touch you but right now, he is not here anymore. Please forget about that.” Yunho whispered softly to calm the angel. “Right now, I’m here. I will protect you no matter what happen, boo.. Please, have faith in me again..”
    “But you didn’t be with me when that happen before..” Jaejoong’s face full of tear. Yunho wipe the tears away but it continue to rolls down Jaejoong’s cheek.

    “I know but I’m going to be with you all the times now. Even if you getting tired of me, I’m not going to leave you ever again.” Yunho said firmly. Jaejoong snuggle closer to the warm embrace. He continue to cry, letting go all the feeling he have been bottle up inside him. Yunho just let it and soothed the angel by rubbing his back. Continue his earlier act earning him soft whimpered from his wife.

    Jaejoong enjoy the intimate touch his husband was giving, didn’t care about the world anymore. He needs that. The touch, to calm his heart. But after a while the caressing stop much to his disappointment. He pouts. Yunho looks at his pouting wife and chuckle.

    “Sorry baby.” Yunho said and kiss the pouting lips. “But Youngmin is getting cold there. I need to take him to bed. Just a second ok?” Yunho release the hug and get up to pick up his son. Youngmin stir a little but continue to sleep in his father’s arm. Yunho puts the little angel beside Jaejoong and put the blanket above the tiny creature giving him warm. He kiss Youngmin forehead and smile caressing the smooth cheek.

    Jaejoong was just looking at the scene without saying anything. He don’t want to admit it but something stirred up inside his heart when looking at the interaction between his husband and son. He pouts unconsciously. Yunho lays back beside Jaejoong like before and scoop Jaejoong’s body in to his arm again. The pout never leave Jaejoong’s lip and Yunho chuckle upon seeing that.

    “Jealous much baby? Youngmin is still a baby and he is also our son.” Yunho tease Jaejoong and the angel cant help but blush. He hits the husband chest weakly. Yunho smile and took the hand on his chest and kiss it softly.

    “Sleep, boo. We continue later.”

 

**

 

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave comments. Feed me with comments because I'm surely totally love it. :) 

See you soon.