Please, save him.

My Arrogant Angel.

 

 

“YUKI. Come on, let’s go!” Youngmin hug Hyukjae tightly when the guy just laugh. He pats the little angel’s head.

    “You are the one who wants to follow me.” Hyukjae looks at the kid, amused. Youngmin pouts cutely.

    “I want you. But I also want my appa. He will leave me if I’m not with him. Come on, Yuki. Let’s go get my appa!” Hyukjae laugh with King Kangin and King Hankyung.

    “Aishh this adorable kid. Your appa will not leave you.” King Kangin speaks.

    “How can you be so sure?”

    “Ah this kid. Persistent like his appa. I know, because he is my son.” King Kangin ruffles Youngmin’s hair. Youngmin only stare at the King, not really believe the old man’s words. Kangin laugh whole heartedly.

    “Bring him to his father, Hyukjae. He won’t stop complaining. We can continue to discuss later.” Hyukjae nodded and stand from his seat with Youngmin tightly embrace him. He rubs lovely the little angel’s back.

 

    “I want to go to Donghae’s. Maybe bring Hyukjae along now that he’s here. What do you think?” Yunho stare lovingly at his wife. Jaejoong was on Yunho’s body, did not move from before. His head laid comfortably on his husband’s chest. The heartbeat lullaby him to sleep.

    “You have to discuss with Hyuk first. If he want Donghae to know his presence. We should not interfere.” Jaejoong speak softly. Yunho sigh and continue to caress his wife’s back. Jaejoong whimpered lowly. “Yunnie..”

    “Yes, baby?” he knows but decided to be ignorant. Jaejoong bit his lips to prevent his moans escaping from his mouth.

    “Stop that..” almost didn’t heard but Yunho hears it just fine. He however continue to caress the sensitive spine. Jaejoong’s back was now fully exposed because his husband decide that the cloth are separating him from fully savor the feeling. Jaejoong continue to whimper and his moans become loud after Yunho’s index finger press against his lower back, the most sensitive place.

    “I miss doing this you, baby. Now that I have all the time in the world, I’m going to do this as many time I want.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s forehead lovingly. Jaejoong grip Yunho’s clothes tightly. As much he was shy, he know that he miss this too. They are going at it for a while. But then, Jaejoong suddenly startle making Yunho also stop his ministration. “What’s wrong, Jae?”

    “Youngmin is here. Together with Hyuk. Let me go now before they see us like this.” Jaejoong tried to free his body from Yunho but the angel refuse to let his wife go. “Hunny, come on. Let me go. I don’t want baby boo to look at us like this. Or worse Hyukjae. Please, let me sit up.” Jaejoong plead his husband but Yunho stubbornly continue to tighten the hug.

    “Umma! Appa!” Youngmin dash to the bed and flop himself on his parent’s body. Yunho chuckle and adjust a bit so that little family fit in his embraces.

    “Hey baby boo. Have fun with your friend?” Yunho ask the little angel. Youngmin smile excitedly but a few seconds later he pouts. “What’s wrong, baby?” Yunho kiss Youngmin’s forehead and Jaejoong caress his son’s chubby cheek.

    “But you are not there! I want you there with me when I play with Yuki!”

    “Why?”

    “Because you will leave me again if I’m not with you!” Youngmin look at his father and Yunho can’t help from feeling his heart clench at the statement. His son’s insecure because of him.

    “I won’t leave you anymore. I will always be with you and umma after this.”

    “Promise?” Youngmin puts out his pinky finger and Yunho smile at the gesture. His wife cute nature are passed on to his son. Yunho hook his pinky and Youngmin’s smile was worth it. “I love you, appa!” Youngmin hug his father tightly make Yunho and Jaejoong smile.

 

“Hyuk. I want to discuss something with you.” Yunho didn’t even bother to knock on the door. He immediately self-invite himself into Hyukjae’s room and sits on the bed. Donghae’s scent are all over the room. Of course, this is the Eunhae’s chamber.

    Hyukjae who was cleaning up the room was startle with the uninvited guest but he acts normally. Yunho’s presence scared him a little because he know that angel was angry at him.

    “For you information, I am not angry at you.” Hyukjae stare at Yunho. “Your thoughts are all over the place. Of course I could read it. Gather you mind.” And Yunho sigh again. Hyukjae was confuse but he tried to listen to Yunho. “I want to go to see Donghae and I want to know if you want to go with me.”

    That is not a question, Hyukjae knows that. Yunho was asking him if he is ready to reveal himself to Donghae. Hyukjae bit his lips. A habit he has when nervous and don’t know what to do. And Yunho knows that. Hyukjae was his brother. They grew up together. Of course he knows all the other’s habit and so on.

    “I’m not ready. I…”

    “You know how Hae’s condition was right now. You are a cruel man if you are continue to ignore that. Not that you are not a cruel man before.” Yunho looks at Hyukjae accusingly. Hyukjae just lowered his head. He knows all of that. “But right now, I’m giving you chance to make amend. You take care of my family even you didn’t have to do that. And for that I am thankful.” Yunho puts his hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder, startled the man abit. “So I am willing to help you get your wife back.”

 

When they arrived at the small house of Donghae, Kyuhyun was going back and forth in the kitchen, trying to cook something. Hyukjae suddenly gasp when they are inside the house does not mean anything good. Yunho looks at the pale Hyukjae.

    “Hyuk, what’s wrong?” Yunho grips Hyukjae’s arm startled the pale angel.

    “Hae..” one words from Hyukjae making Yunho flash into Donghae’s room, startling Kyuhyun, who also going into the room. He glance at Hyukjae before disappeared. Hyukjae close his eyes tightly, praying hard. Please please.. save my Hae

 

 

 

 

+++

 

Hi. This update is to let you guys know that I am still alive. Thanks to new readers. Please leave comments (if you want) to let me know if you like this story. :)

 

Btw, Jun-chan Flower was making me depressed but I can't stop listening to it. Bye :)