He who must not be named.

My Arrogant Angel.

 

“Umma!” Youngmin shout when he sees Jaejoong at the kindergarten gate. Jae smile and pick up Youngmin who pounce onto him.

    “How’s your day baby?” Jae ruffled his baby’s hair. Youngmin smile brightly and begin to tell his day at school. Their walk towards home full with laugh and Youngmin’s non-stop story.

    “Umma, what is appa’s occupation?” Youngmin innocently ask his umma. Jae startled a bit before answering.

    “Appa is a great man. He is a firefighter.” Jae pronouns proudly. He remembers how his husband works hard and always standby even at home.

    “Can umma tells how is appa? I want to know more about appa.” Youngmin pouts cutely. Jae smile again.

    “I will. But just a bit ok?”

    “But..”

    “Baby, you know umma can’t remember things well, do you? You should know this better then anyone else.” It’s Jae turn to pout. He put Youngmin on his foot and walks pretending to leave his son.

    “Umma! Umma wait! Minnie sorry... Umma!” Youngmin tuck on his umma wrist. Jae puff his cheek, hand crossed his chest. “Umma, sorry. Minnie sorry..” Youngmin looks at his umma, tears barely fall. Jae sigh. He bent down and ruffled Youngmin’s hair. He smile.

    “It’s ok baby. BUT. You must remember ok. I dont want to repeat myself again.” Jae’s voice is calm and sounds caring but it also strict. Youngmin nodded vigorously. “Come on, baby boo. Let’s go home. I make dukbokki. Come on. Come on!”

    “YAY!” they walks home hand in hand smile brightly unaware of certain people watching them.

    “Firefighter huh?” the man whisper lowly. He clucth his chest with his hands, feeling rather hurtful.

*

“Where have you been?” said the voice of a certain Park. Yunho sigh before sit and spread his wing, painfully. “Your wound not heel yet?”

    “You think?” Yunho grunt. Yoochun chuckle. He come near to his cousin and sit beside Yunho.

    “Let me see.” Yoochun examine the wound. Yunho hissed when Yoochun touch his wound. “We have to call Junsu. He might how know to treat this.” Suggest Yoochun. Yunho keep his wings.

    “He’s buzy. Do not bother him, loverboy.” Said Yunho before lay on his back on the couch. Yoochun pouts.

    “But I didn’t see him for a while now.” Yoochun cross his arm around his chest. “He’s been there for how long? 5 years?”

    “Dont be childish. It’s been only 5 days. He will return.” Yunho blink repeatedly staring at the ceiling.

    “Yeah, 5 days on earth, but up there it’s 5 years!”

    “Dont be silly. It not that long..” said Yunho. He eyed his cousin. “Right?”

    “You know better..” answer Yoochun lowly.

    “Yoochun-ah, do you think Junsu can heel an amnesia person?”

    “Why you ask? Did you know anyone with that symsptom?” ask Yoochun, eventhough he probably know who Yunho is talking about.

    “Well, he is..” Yunho stop a moment before continue. “He who must not be named.”

    “Ask Junsu then. Tell him to come home. Come on. Come on, call him.” Urged Yoochun. Yunho get up and glare the man.

    “Call him for what? To let you get laid?” ask Yunho cynically. Yoochun smile cheekily.

    “Because you cant, is that mean that I cant also? Pftt Yunho..” Yoochun shut his mouth immediately. Slip tongue. Cant help it.

    “Fine, I’ll call Junsu.” Yunho stand up and walk to his room.

    “Sorry Yun!” shout Yoochun before Yunho enter the room.

    “Yeah yeah whatever..” a low voice heard before the door slam. Yoochun lean back on the seat feeling guilty.

    “Ahh bad bad mouth!”

 

***

Double update, do you guys like it? hehe

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading.

Thanks :)

 

Oh one more thing.

Anyone interested on making poster?