He's agree!

My Arrogant Angel.

“Jung Yunho, are you wake up yet? Come down now, have breakfast!” Leeteuk shout, knocking the door few times. Yunho get up from the bed leaving Jaejoong and Youngmin. He goes to bathroom to wash up. Jaejoong also decide to get up and Youngmin who almost fall asleep again while feeding, whine when losing his mother’s warmth.

    “Let’s shower, baby boo. You like to play with the bubble, right? Come.” Jaejoong take Youngmin into his embrace and undress his son.

    “Umma, cold..”

    “Here, umma hug you ne.” Jaejoong hugs Youngmin tightly and kissing his son’s face making Youngmin giggle loudly.

    “Umma, tickles..” Youngmin still giggling when Yunho come out from the bathroom. Yunho smile when his gaze meets Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong blush looking at half- Yunho who only have the towel wrap loosely on his waist.

   “Let’s go, baby.” Jaejoong gets up holding Youngmin and fastly walk to the bathroom. Yunho chuckle lowly looking at his wife.

 

“Ah, sit here Joongie.” Heechul pull the chair beside him, waiting for Jaejoong to sit beside him. Yunho who was holding Youngmin sit opposite of Jaejoong, beside Kangin. The royals gathered in the dining room to have breakfast together. What are rare sight. It has been long after the last time the royal gathered like this.

    “Eat a lot, Joongie. I have this special made for you.” Leeteuk shows Jaejoong popcorn chicken he know Jaejoong loves so much.

    “Ah how you know I like this?” Jaejoong smile brightly. Leeteuk just chuckle and scoop some into Jaejoong’s plate.

    “I know. Eat more ne, baby Joongie.” Leeteuk smile showing his dimple. Jaejoong nods.

    “Joongie, mama and papa are gonna go back to our palace. You want to stay here or follow us?” the sudden question from Heechul making everyone stop. Hankyung sigh.

    “Chullie, let’s just leave Joongie here for awhile. I’m sure Joongie and Youngmin wants to stay here with Yunho.” Hankyung said earning pout from Heechul. Yunho glances at Jaejoong who is a bit uncomfortable in his seat and his face shows that he want to follow his mama and papa, but something seems to hold him.

    “Jae, if you want to follow mama and papa go back to your home, it’s ok. Youngmin sure wants to change places once in a while.” Yunho said and everyone now is looking at him.

    “Yun, are you sure?” Kangin ask, knowing his son all his life, he was a bit shock with Yunho. Yunho smile.

    “Yeah why not? Joongie has his life there before. Maybe mama will consider open up with Joongie. Well a little..” Yunho barely said the last words. The royal however catch that and gasps.

    “Yunho, you are giving permission to us to unlock Joongie’s memories?” ask Leeteuk. Yunho nodded.

    “As much as I want to protect my family, if they can’t remember me then it’s nothing.” Yunho looks at Jaejoong who was staring at him. Yunho smile lovingly. “Boo, you want it, are you? Mama will do it as soon as posibble.” Yunho glances at Heechul a few seconds before turn back to look at his wife. Heechul nod hesistantly but after sometimes he composed with his decision.

    “Joongie will need you when that’s happen. So, I want you to come with us too.” Heechul glances at his friends and they nod, agree.

    “If Joongie wants me to.”

    “I want!” Jaejoong speak suddenly earning chuckle from handsome angel. He palms his face, blushing lightly. “I want Yunnie to come with us.” He continue after seconds of silent. The royal smile, contain with the progress of their child’s relationship.

    “Then, it’s settled. Yunho will come with us. You two are invited as well, my bestfriends.” Hankyung said looking at Kangin and Leeteuk.

    “We will. But not right now. We have some royal meeting with the ministers. We will follow you all after everything settle down. Yunho, protect Joongie. The situation is not yet peaceful for Joongie to travel. But we trust you.” Kangin said sternly. Yunho nod almost immediately.

    “I will, Sir.”

 

“So I heard you are giving permission to lift up the spell. Why?” Yoochun ask after take place beside Yunho in that height place. The view was breathtaking, all the land could be seen from here. Yunho silent a moment before answering.

    “Jae has the right to remember. I can see that he is uncomfortable with his surrounding. Being with people he didn’t know or he didn’t remember. I’m also cannot take this well, being near the one I love but I can’t touch killing me.”

    “I know you, you two cannot part from each other before, now that you two are together but awkwardly beside each other, I feel uncomfortable as well. As I use to see your cheesiness together.”

    “Yah!” Yunho hit Yoochun’s arm a bit hard. Yoochun rubs his arm while laughing.

    “It’s true. You’re unseparatable.”

    “Ahh, how I wish to be like before again.” Yunho sigh.

    “You will, after Lady Heechul unlock Jae’s memories.”

    “But the effect after that, I can’t imagine it. I don’t what Jae will feel about me, about us. Or about the things happen before Jae lost his memories.” Yunho rubs his face, worry all over his face.

    “Things will be fine, don’t worry. Speak to Jae, tell him what might happen if he remember. Tell him to trust you no matter what.”

    “I will, but what if he still didn’t trust me?”

    “Up to him then. He already get his memories, the rest will be on him to decide. You should let him be, that way you let him be before. All will be alright, its okay. I’m here with you.”

    “Thank you, Yoo.” Yunho hugs Yoochun tightly.

    “Baby, if you want to have scandal, I don’t want Yunho to be your mistress. Jae will kill me for sure. Making his husband left with my husband.” A voice interrupt the brotherly hug. Junsu sits confortably behind the two guys without them knowing.

    “Baby, how long were you here?” ask Yoochun. He scoot far away from Yunho while Yunho just look unbelievable toward Yoochun.

    “Long enough to know Yunho is scared of his own wife.” Junsu answer smugly.

    “I’m not!” Yunho shouts. His face was red due to Junsu’s statement making both Yoochun and Junsu laugh wholeheartedly.

 

“So, any news regarding the stone?” the leader ask his comrades.

    “The stone was believe to be with its original owner, Jaejoong.” Answers one of the black wings. The leader hissed.

    “I can’t believe he fools me before. Fine, we will play the hard way. I’m almost have you once, Jaejoong. Now I know I can have you fully. No one can separate me from you, baby. No one especially that damn angel, Yunho! You are mine!” the leader laugh evilly, sending shivers to his comrades.