He doesn't want me anymore.

My Arrogant Angel.

“Ahh Joongie, come on eat.” Jaejoong and Youngmin makes their way to the dining table. Youngmin perks up looking at table full with foods.

    “Umma, are we gonna eat that? Woah lots of food.” Youngmin’s excited face bring smile to the olders. Leeteuk got up and took Youngmin from his mother’s and put him down next to Yunho. Jaejoong smile loving looking at his baby boo and peck his forehead and told him to calm a little.

    “Baby, do you like chicken?” ask Yunho before took the chicken’s piece and put it in Youngmin’s plate.

    “Ahh chicken! I like chicken. Thank you, uncle!” said Youngmin and Yunho smile while ruffle the boy’s hair.

    “Uncle?” Heechul ask and Yunho just smile to the pretty man. Yunho ignore the stare he receive from his family and continue feeding Youngmin. Jaejoong only look at Yunho feeding his son.

    “Eat more, Joongie.” Hankyung ushered Jaejoong to eat more. Jaejoong nodded and eat some more.

    “Ahh umma, this chicken is sooo good.” Youngmin turns to his umma and grin widely. Jaejoong smile lovingly and brush some rice on Youngmin’s face. “I’m gonna tell Yuki.”

    “Eat more then once you go to school, you can tell Yuki.” Jaejoong said and Youngmin nodded.

    “Can I bring some to Yuki? Yuki will like it.” Youngmin speaks with his mouth full.

    “Hmm we will make it at home so that you can bring some to school.”

    “Umma promise?” Youngmin looks at Jaejoong with sparkling eyes. Jaejoong nodded. He didn’t have the heart to ignore Youngmin’s request although he know that he can never fullfill them. “Yeay!” Youngmin’s shout and laugh happily. But his smile turn dull a moment later. “But I don’t want to share with Key. Key is a meanie.” Younmin pouts. Jaejoong pats his head.

    “We must be good to people even they are bad to us. Remember that?” Jaejoong said to his son. Youngmin’s nodded.

    “If appa said so then I will listen to appa..” Youngmin said lowly and Jaejoong smile while kiss his son’s forehead. Yunho listens silently. He don’t know how to react.

    “Your appa said that?” Heechul asked while looking at Jaejoong and Yunho.

    “Yes, my appa said that to me when I was small. I’m still have the letter with me.” Youngmin said proudly and thinking where he puts the letter. He gasps after a moment. “Umma, where did you put my appa’s letter?”

    “In your bag, baby boo. You always carried that around, don’t you?” Jaejoong answer his son’s many question with failed.

    “I’m gonna read again tonight.” Youngmin continue eating his food again. The olders sigh while looking at young boy in front of them. They want to ask what letter the young boy talking about but was cut by Yunho sudden act. The young angel stands up from his seat claiming he was already full and will go Yoochun’s.

    “What are you going to do overthere?” ask Leeteuk. Yunho smile halfheartedly before answer his mother’s question.

    “I need to discuss something with them about the current issues as you know and probably will sleep there tonight. Please don’t wait for me.” Yunho said before excused himself. Jaejoong sent Yunho with his longing stare. Ah heart, why are you hurt now?

 

“So Joongie baby, are you gonna explain to me what I saw today?” Heechul ask when they are already in Yunho’s bedroom. Leeteuk glances at them one second before continue to lullaby Youngmin to sleep. The young boy only took few minutes to doze off probably because he was so tired.

    “Explain what, mama?” Jaejoong asked, confuse with the sudden question. Heechul smirks. Leeteuk shooks his head looking at his bestfriend.

    “Explain to me why you are still feeding baby boo. He’s gonna turn 4.” Heechul said and Jaejoong’s face bright red. He played with his fingers and hang his head low. Heechul rubs Jaejoong’s back probably trying to calm the shy boy and give him strength. Leeteuk also sit beside Jaejoong after making sure Youngmin already fast asleep.

    “Well.. Youngmin was allergic to formula milk when he was a baby.” Jaejoong starts explaining after silent for a while. Heechul nods and ushered him to continue. But before Jaejoong could open his mouth to speak, Leeteuk gasps could be heard.

    “Youngmin having rash right after drinking the formula milk?” Leeteuk ask and Jaejoong nod. “Yunho was having the same when he was a baby too. After Kangin bought the milk while we’re at our last home. I should know about this and warn Yunho to tell you, Joongie.” Leeteuk sigh with guilty face.

    “But then again how Yunho going to tell Joongie all about it while Joongie currently cant remember him? It’s not like Joongie will take advice from stranger.” Heechul voice out his opinion. Jaejoong looks back and forth at his mama and Leeteuk.

    “Ah the same thing he gonna do like the letter he leave before.” Leeteuk let that out before he can stop himself. Jaejoong palm his mouth with his hand.

    “Yunho.. Did Yunho the one who leave the letter, umma?” Jaejoong asked and Leeteuk knows that he already spill the secrets Yunho want to hide. Well did he?

    “Yes, Yunho leave the letter Youngmin talks about just now. He was around you all the time, Joongie. Ah, I should warning him about Youngmin’s allergic as well.” Leeteuk sigh heavily. Jaejoong losts in his mind. He was thinking about certain angel. That arrogant angel when he first meet but turn out to be the sweetest when he already know him. Yunho. Jaejoong called that name in his heart.

    “So, it that the reason why Youngmin still feeding off you, Joongie? Well, to me it not the reason anymore right? Because he already grow up and all.” Heechul continue to question his son. Jaejoong sigh heavily. How can he explain the reasons.

    “We were short of money and Youngmin was hungry that’s why I let him feed off me. It happen all the time, I would never want him to starve so that why. We live a very hard life before and Yunho, as he claimed to be my husband and Youngmin’s father is no where to be found. He chosed to ignore the family he claimed he love deary because the promises he made. To me it’s very selfish of him.” Jaejoong bravely spoke making Heechul and Leeteuk silent for a while.

    “I’m sorry.” After a minute or two, Heechul said lowly. Tears slowly slide on his cheeks. “I’m sorry.. Mama sorry.. I am the one who make Yunho promised to ignore you. Because the black wings know his scent and I don’t want them to know your whereabout that’s why I forbid him to come near you. I’m sorry..” Heechul sobs hard. His guilty make him feels worst being ever. Jaejoong rubs off Heechul’s tears.

    “It’s okay, mama. Everything fine now. We are here and nothing bad will happen again. We have Yunho beside us, I think I can count on him to protect us.” Jaejoong said and smile looking at Heechul. Heechul immediately flung his hands toward Jaejoong and hug him tightly. Leeteuk just silently watching the scent and startled a moment when suddenly Jaejoong puts his hand around him and pull him into the hug. Leeteuk smile and hug the two angels back.

    “I love you, Joongie. And I’m sorry for my son’s behalf for abandon you two all these years.”

    “It’s okay umma. We are here now.” Jaejoong reply and tighten the hug. A voice merely heard from the silent.

    “I love my Joongie too.” Heechul’s voice sound possessive and Leeteuk and Jaejoong laugh softly despite the tears.

 

“Yunho, what are you doing here this late at night?” ask Yoochun when he open the door. Yunho give halfhearted smile and goes into the house. Yoochun close the door behind them and puts his hand on Yunho’s shoulder.

    “Let me be here tonight, will you?” ask Yunho and he slams his body onto the sofa. Junsu walk down the stair and looks at Yunho’s worn out body. He sits beside Yunho at the edge of the sofa.

    “Why you are looking restless, Yun? Joongie already save with you, and your son too. What happen?” Junsu caress Yunho’ face. Yoochun come out from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate.

    “Here, drink this and tell us the details.” Yoochun puts the mug on the coffee table infront of Yunho and sit comfortably on the single seat sofa beside Yunho. Yunho sits up and sigh heavily. He drink the hot chocolate, kind of like the taste and look at his cousin and lover before speak.

    “Jae doesn’t want me anymore..”

 

 

 

__________

 

How is it?

It is good.

it is not proofread, sorry for mistakes.

Ahh so some poeple said that it is weird to have 4 year old kid to feed.

I wasn't able to explain it why is that in the story and people are already dislike it.

I'm probably gonna take that down and replace it with different plot.

What my readers thinks? 

Ah dont forget to upvote ok.

Thanks. :)