Half of the secrets, revealed.

My Arrogant Angel.

 

Ok the moment is very silent and awkward. Yunho has been static on his seat and Jaejoong currently thinking hard on how he would hide his burning red face. After some times Yunho staring at Jaejoong’s exposed chest, a sound break the silent between them. A sound made by Youngmin when feeding off milk. Jaejoong palm his face. Yunho chuckle lowly. The scene in front of him is sure beautiful and it makes his heart content by looking at it.

    “Ahh so baby boo still feeding? I though he stop already, considering he almost 4 years old.” Yunho said while eyening Youngmin and Jaejoong.

    “It.. it has reasons why this happen. Hmm..” Jaejoong reluctantly explain. With Yunho intense stare making him more nervous.

    “Rilex, Boo. There is nothing to be nervous about.” Yunho smile. Jaejoong just lowed his face. Suddenly the door open and reveal two pretty man. And gasps was heard.

    “I dont know you feeding, Joongie.” Leeteuk remarks make Jaejoong blush more as if he can. He wish the floor swallow him now.

    “Jaejoongie?” call a voice. Jaejoong slowly look up. The face in front of him is familiar to him but he can’t register where he saw the man.

    “Yes?” Jaejoong answer lowly. He tried to detach Youngmin from his chest and the little boy groan. Jaejoong shush his son and hug him placing Youngmin’s face on his shoulder.

    “Aw my baby.. I miss you..” Heechul launch himself at Jaejoong and hug the mother and child tightly. Jaejoong’s confuse face was shown. Leeteuk and Yunho get up from bed and make ways to leave the hugging people.

   

    “Ermm.. Who are you..?” Jaejoong’s voice breaks the hug. Heechul tear up when he listen to Jaejoong.

    “Ahh you don’t remember me..” Heechul wipes his tears. His smile still decorating his face. He know why Jaejoong can’t remember him and he is fully aware that all this happen because of his action. Heechul sigh. He caress Jaejoong’s cheek and learn to kiss the smooth skin. Jaejoong is confuse. The man who first time he meet was showing kindness and act lovingly toward him. The sudden familiar feeling sneak into his heart. Jaejoong hug Youngmin tighter before speak.

    “You look familiar to me. Please tell who you are to me.” Jaejoong’s voice still sounds low but Heechul can hear him just fine. He was beyond happy and hug Jaejoong and Youngmin.

    “You are my baby, my son. I miss you. I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner to meet you. Forgive me please..” Heechul kiss Jaejoong’s face repeatedly and also Youngmin’s face making the little boy squirm adorably.

    “I’m your son? How come? I.. I don’t know you..” Jaejoong also tears up. The overwhelming feeling in his heart start to suffocate him.

    “There are reasons why you don’t remember me. But believe me, you are my baby.” Heechul kiss Jaejoong’s forehead for umpteenth time. “Please believe me..” Heechul plead. Jaejoong’s heart touch by the soft plead and he immediately hug the man. Heechul stunned for a second but hug him back equally tight.

    “I.. hmm.. I still can’t remember you but.. something in my heart say that I have to believe you..”

    “OH baby.. thank you. I love you, baby Joongie.” Heechul shower Jaejoong’s face, again, with his butterfly kisses. The poor little boy between them watch the scene in front of him confusedly.

    “Umma..” Youngmin hug his umma’s neck. Jaejoong turns to look at his son and hummed. “Who is he? Why he kissed me?” innocent question brought smile to the two man. Jaejoong smile at heechul, now he try to believe, is his mother.

    “Baby boo, this is.. haelmoni. Great him.” Said Jaejoong softly. Youngmin hesitated a moment then decide to listen to his umma.

    “Haelmoni..” Youngmin called softly. Jaejoong smile and Heechul’s smile became wider.

    “Baby boo, I love you.” Heechul can’t help but to kiss the chubby cheek again and again.

    “Hmm.. umma..” call Jaejoong. Heechul turns to Jaejoong and smile lovingly.

    “You used to call me mama.” Heechul pat his son’s head.

    “Mama..” Jaejoong called softly making Heechul grin. He was so happy.

    “What is it, baby?”

    “Yunho said that.. that Youngmin is his son.” Jaejoong asked the question that stuck on his head since last night. Heechul know. He smile. “How can Youngmin be his son? Youngmin is with me all the time and I am positive that my baby boo is my son. Why he said Youngmin is his son?”

    “Jae, baby boo is your son.” Heechul answer while caress Youngmin’s cheek. “And he also is Yunho’s son.” Jaejoong want to interrupt but Heechul stop him. “Baby boo is you and Yunho’s son. And Yunho is your husband.” Jaejoong shock.

    “How can he? My husband already dead. And he is not an angel. He is a firefighter.” Jaejoong protest. He was beyond confuse and helpless. It was his life but he know nothing what other’s know.

    “It was like that because we want it to be like that. Listen, Joongie.” Heechul cup Jaejoong’s face into his hands. “Your memories of us was lock up in your head. I’m sorry but it was my power to put them lock. I have to save you from certain danger.” Jaejoong stunned. He couldn’t utter any words.

    “But.. Yunho.. He is around for a while now. Why can’t he tell me?” jaejoong’s speak loudly. His head spinning and his heart’s ached for some reasons. Heechul try to calm Jaejoong.

    “Joongie, Yunho was doing what we told him to do. Believe me, he was force to ignore you in order to keep you save. And you don’t know how much he endure when being near you but cannot appear in front of you. Even your papa and me didn’t know how much power he uses to contain your scent, baby. So that, the enemy we hid you from cannot find you.” Heechul’s explanation making Jaejoong’s heart feel reckless. He don’t know what to do anymore. Too much information to digest.

    “I’m don’t know how to feel anymore, mama..” Jaejoong laid Youngmin down on the bed and lying beside his son. Heechul sigh.

    “Baby, you need to rest. Don’t think anymore. I will surely be beside you if you need me. For now, please rest and sleep.” Heechul pull the comforter and wrap Jaejoong’s and Youngmin’s body with it. Heechul kiss each forehead. Heechul want to stand up from bed when Jaejoong catch his hand.

    “Mama, even I’m not remember you at all, but believe me, I am glad meeting you and know you as my mother. I was prayed every day that I have family to love. I love you, mama..” Jaejoong said softly making Heechul, once again hug the man tightly.

    “I love you too, baby Joongie.” Heechul release the hug and stand up to leave the room. Before he walk, he speak lowly.

    “Yunho was pathetically reckless outside the door waiting for us. Do you mind if I ask him to accompany you two?” ask Heechul. Jaejoong don’t know to react.

    “But mama, I don’t know how to face him after knowing all those things. Please, mama..” Jaejoong plead. Heechul smile lovingly.

    “Trust me, Baby. He will be happy to know that you already figure things out. Please give him chance to stay beside you. He was tortured enough.” Jaejoong sigh heavily and tighten his hold on Youngmin, who was already asleep.

    “Yes, mama..” answer Jaejoong after few second. Heechul smile and continue to walk to the door. When the door opened, reveal the angel’s face, body leaning to the door frame. Yunho straighten his back when Heechul stop in front of him.

    “How..”

    “I trust you with my son and grandson. Same like the trust I gave you before. Don’t let me disappointed in you again.” Heechul speak sternly. Yunho nod.

    “I will, Lady Heechul. Please forgive me for my previous mistakes.” Yunho hang his head low, respecting the queen. Heechul sigh and pat Yunho’s head.

    “Aish, what’s with that, calling me same as the palace’s assistance? You’re my son in law. Are you that afraid of me?” Heechul speak loudly. Yunho gulp.

    “Sorry, forgive me… mama.” Yunho said lowly. Of course he wouldn’t dare to speak loudly, after he broke the promises he made with this one of a kind queen. Heechul sigh then leave the angel alone.