Lovely morning.

My Arrogant Angel.

Jaejoong wakes up, feeling sunshine above his face. He turns to his left and smile looking at Youngmin. He softly kiss Youngmin forehead and caress his chubby cheek. The boy stirs in his sleep and pouts.

    “Umma..” Youngmin whine and rub his face deeper into Jaejoong’s chest. Jaejoong pats his son’s thigh to lullaby Youngmin to sleep. But Youngmin continue to whine and Jaejoong sigh.

    “Sleep, baby boo. It’s still early.” Jaejoong continue patting his son who slowly asleep. He smile and kiss Youngmin’s cheek. Jaejoong jolts when he feels sudden hands tighten on his waist and immediately turn to look at his back. Yunho’s sleepy face greet him.

    “Why you woke up so early, boo..” Yunho speak huskily and buried his face into Jaejoong’s neck. Jaejoong still stunned and don’t know what to do. He remember last night short conversation with Yunho and hit his head mentally. Why he agree to Yunho anyway..

    “Why are you here?” ask Jaejoong eventhough he knows the answer already. Yunho sigh and ignore the stare. He continue to enjoy the moment while it last.

    “I told you last night, boo, that I’m gonna sleep with you. And you agree.”

    “I don’t remember anything.” Jaejoong continue to lie. Yunho sigh again and release the hug. Somehow Jaejoong feels empty with the sudden lost.

    “Sorry, I should have know this. You are sleepy last night and ofcourse you can’t remember.” Yunho sit up on the bed. But before he could get up, Jaejoong hold his hand. Yunho turn to face his wife and seeing a blushing face.

    “I.. I lied. I.. remember you said that.. and I agreed.” Jaejoong hold Yunho’s hand tightly, nervous with Yunho’s reaction. The angel stunned for awhile and smile handsomely afterwords. He continue to lie down beside the blushing Jaejoong and hug the small waist tightly.

    “You don’t know how upset I am when you don’t remember.” Yunho whispered in front of Jaejoong’s ear making Jaejoong quiver. Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s ear and nibble on it softly. Jaejoong shut his eyes immediately and bit his lips prevent from letting his voice out, more like his moans.

    “Yun..” Jaejoong holds Yunho’s shirt tighly. Yunho goes down and kiss Jaejoong’s nape intimately.

    “Call me other name you used to call me..” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s adam apple and and going low and bite Jaejoong’s collar bone. Jaejoong gasps.

    “Aahhhh..” Jaejoong’s moan escape and the pretty man palms his mouth. He blushed hard upon listening to his own voice.

    “Don’t hold you voice. Let it out.” Yunho continue to do wonders on Jaejoong. Now he making the small man quiver and shaking when he leave lovebites around Jaejoong’s neck.

    “Hunny..” jaejoong’s soft voice sounds low and almost didn’t heard by the angel. But ofcouse Yunho catchs that.

    “You remember? Call me that again, boo..” Yunho looks at Jaejoong’s teary eyes and smile softly. Jaejoong’s blushing face was breathtaking.

    “Yunnie hunny..” call Jaejoong softly making Yunho let out contain sigh. He hug his wife to show his gratitude, how happy he is.

    “How can you remember that?” still with the tight hug Yunho ask Jaejoong. Jaejoong bits his lips and buried his face into Yunho’s shoulder.

    “I don’t know either. The name still lingered in my head.. and heart. The one that i only remember from my late husband.” Jaejoong said lowly. Yunho rubs Jaejoong’s back and continue to listen. “He not dead right? My husband. He not leaving me, right?” Jaejoong pulls away from Yunho and look at Yunho’s face. Yunho also stare at Jaejoong and smile while caress the soft cheek that is his wife.

    “No. I’m not dead and I’m not leaving you and Youngmin either. I’m always stay around you two before. Sorry boo, not that I don’t..” Jaejoong cut Yunho by putting his finger in front of Yunho’s bow shaped lips.

    “I know. Mama and Umma already explain that to me.” Yunho smile, relieve that Jaejoong seems to accept him already. But he still very aware of the situation. He can feel that Jaejoong is slowly accept him but he can’t be true all the time right?

    “But you still couldn’t remember anything else, right?” ask Yunho and Jaejoong nod timidly. He pouts his lips. Yunho chuckle.

    “Why boo?” Yunho caress the pouting lips.

    “Mama don’t want to put out the spell.” Jaejoong continue to pout. Yunho stop a while.

    “Mama have the reasons. Don’t worry, anything will be alright.”

    “But.. I want to remember.” Jaejoong said softly. Yunho smile and rub his nose with Jaejoong’s nose. The simple gesture making Jaejoong’s heartbeat faster.

    “You will remember. I will talk to mama if you want to remember your memories that badly.” Yunho speak, he himself unsure about that. Jaejoong looks at Yunho’s eyes.

    “Why you seems to not agree with that? You don’t want me to remember you?” ask Jaejoong. He confuse as to why the angel abit reluntant to make him remember. Jaejoong sigh. He turn to his face to his side but the hug is still tight as ever.

    “Boo, it’s not like that. I will be happy if you can remember. But..” Yunho stops. He reluctant to continue. Jaejoong continue to pout. Yunho smile and put his hand on Jaejoong’s cheek and bring Jaejoong’s face facing him. He peck that full lips and grin when look at bright red Jaejoong.

    “I will talk to mama. But..” Jaejoong hit Yunho’s chest lightly, don’t like when Yunho purposely hold his words. Yunho laugh before speak again. “But I want you to know the consequence. Mama don’t lock your memories for nothing, boo. The reality is hard for you to accept but I will be with you throughoutly. Remember, I love you.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s forehead. Jaejoong freeze for awhile.

    “How hard? What happen in the past?” Yunho sigh for nth time. He know when he told Jaejoong that, the latter will bombered him with questions. And he is not ready for that. He don’t know how to tell Jaejoong.

    “When you remember then you will know, ok? For now, let enjoy the peaceful we have here before Youngmin wake up and take you away from me.” Yunho snuggle to Jaejoong’s neck and sniff the lovely smell Jaejoong had. But he don’t have much time when suddenly Youngmin wake up and calling for his umma. Yunho pouts and slowly let the hug loose. Jaejoong smile looking at his pouting husband. Yes, husband. He going to believe it now. Youngmin whine when he lacks of his mother’s warmth. Jaejoong immediately hug the sobbing baby into his embrace.

    “What happen? Why baby boo crying?” Yunho get up and rubs Youngmin’s back lovingly. Jaejoong shoo Youngmin and wipe the tears.

    “He sometimes wake up like this. I don’t know either.” Jaejoong answer lowly and continue to shoo his son. “Baby boo, shh don’t cry. Umma here. Don’t cry now..”

    “Umma..” Youngmin’s sobs decerease but still the tears won’t stop.

    “Don’t cry. What you want to eat for breakfast? Umma will cook for my baby.” Jaejoong try to persuade the young boy. Youngmin holds his umma’s shirt tighly. He buried his face into Jaejoong’s chest.

    “I want umma..” Youngmin rubs his face on Jaejoong’s chest and the pretty man know what his baby boo want. Yunho also kind of understand by looking at Youngmin’s gesture.

    “Give him, boo.” Yunho said and Jaejoong immediately blush red when Yunho without shame pull up his wife’s shirt.