The Truth? Maybe.

My Arrogant Angel.

 

Jaejoong rub Youngmin’s back slowly, lullaby the little boy who goes to sleep minutes ago after toss and turn for how long Jaejoong could remember. Youngmin’s had been crying all night long, didn’t understand why he have wings and his mother couldn’t answer it either because hell, Jaejoong himself is freak out about all the things happen.

    Jaejoong hummed lowly to his son, didn’t notice certain angel have been spying on him. Yunho have been at the door for an hour already, not sure how to approach the two being in his chamber right now. Yes, Jaejoong and Youngmin was in his bedroom after that particular scene earlier.

    Yunho inhale deeply and exhale and nod confidently before making his way toward the pretty man. Jaejoong startle of sudden move behind him and look back brieftly.

    “Yunho..” his voice lowly but the angel heard him clearly.

    “How is Youngmin? Is he hurt again?” Yunho sit in on the edge of the bed beside Jaejoong, who is currently laying beside Youngmin, protectively hugging his son.

    “He’s fine.” Jaejoong wanted to get up but Yunho put his hand on his shoulder, ushered him to continue to lie down. Jaejoong feels a sudden jolt when Yunho touch his shoulder and Jaejoong cant help but to shrug off the hand. Yunho abit taken aback but recover it before Jaejoong know.

    “I know that you have alot in your mind to ask me but..”

    “You bet I have.” Jaejoong cut in. Yunho sigh. He seriously dont know how to start telling the man beside him the truth but he have to. Because somebody or some group were after the pretty man and he didnt want what happen today repeated again. The angel sigh for nth time.

    “Well, Youngmin is an angel.” Yunho start and Jaejoong’s eyes widen and immediately sit up.

    “What do you mean?”

    “It mean as it is. Youngmin is an angel and.. he is.. my son.” Yunho glimpse at Jaejoong, waiting for his reaction. Jaejoong shook his head.

    “No, it cant be. Youngmin is my son. He is not yours!” Jaejoong almost forget about his sleeping son and abruptly stand up and look dangerously at Yunho. “Dont you dare to talk nonsense like that. Youngmin is my son and he is not an angel!”

    “He is, Boo!” Yunho also stand up and take Jaejoong’s hands. Jaejoong whimpers at sudden pain on his hands and he tried to pull his hands from Yunho’s tight grip.

    “Boo? Why were you calling me that? You didnt have permission to call me like that!” Jaejoong try to pull his hands but pitifully cant and he just let it be. Yunho notice that Jaejoong do not fight anymore, slowly loose the grip but still hold his hands.

    “I can and I will continue to call you like that. Youngmin is an angel since birth, you must accept it.” Yunho said lowly. Jaejoong try to take in what Yunho have said but his mind didnt quite process that.

    “How..? For how long have I been with him, how come I not know about this? Youngmin have been suffered from pain since birth. How can I not knowing about this?” Jaejoong’s tears fall down nonstop. So much feeling inside. Regret, upset, rage for not knowing what was happening to his precious son.

    “It supposed to be like that, You not knowing about Youngmin and.. me.” Yunho pull Jaejoong near him and slowly hug him. Jaejoong still in daze, just let Yunho do what he want.

    “Why.. I’m so confuse. Please.. tell me.. I dont know anything anymore..” Jaejoong sobbing on Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho tighten the hug, unconciously kiss Jaejoong’s nape, to calm the crying mess Jaejoong.

    “I’m promise you that I will tell you everything. But not now. Right now, you must rest. So much happen today, you need your rest.” Yunho release the hug and pecks Jaejoong’s lips. Jaejoong startle.

    “Ahh, dont kiss me.” Jaejoong hit Yunho chest lightly and release Yunho’s hand on his waist. His face become red because that little action. He lie down on the mattress and quickly hug Youngmin, to calm his racing heart. Yunho smile looking at shy Jaejoong. He bend a little and peck Jaejoong’s forehead and the man grown a little. Yunho chuckle softly.

    “Sleep well, boo. I’ll be here when you wake up.” and then Yunho left the room leaving red tomato Jaejoong.

    “Why is it feels familiar?” Jaejoong still look at the door. Thinking hard about the angel’s behavior. After some minutes he sigh, knock his forehead lightly when it start to hurt a little. “Well, I just think about it tomorrow then.” And he drift to sleep, didn’t aware of certain angel coming back to the room but not from front door to watch his family.

 

After some times look at his family and Yunho confirm that they are already sleep peacefully, Yunho come out from the room and go to King’s study room. He aspecting his father still in the study room and he is right when look at Kangin who was buzy write something.

    “You’re still not sleep, appa?” greets Yunho and Kangin immediately look up to the angel. He sigh.

    “Come here, Yunho.” Kangin call and Yunho sit in front of the king.

    “What is it, appa?”

    “I want you to go to Hanchul Palace.” Said Kangin and Yunho gasps.

    “I.. I dont want to..” he dare to opposed the kiss. Kangin click his tongue and hit his son’s head cause Yunho to hiss in pain. He pout.

    “Dont pout, it’s ugly.” Yunho turn to his right and cross his arms. “You have to tell them, Yun. They need to know.” Kangin continue and Yunho, even he didnt want to but he know he have to tell Jaejoong’s parents. He sigh deeply and stand up.

    “I will go now.” Yunho didnt wait for the king to dismiss him. When he about to pull the door handle, Kangin speak.

    “I know you’re worried and all, but you must know that it is time for Jaejoong to know the truth. That’s why I want you to get Hangeng and Heechul here, despite Heechul probably will kill you knowing you let his son got attacked by their enemy.” Yunho huff.

    “Well, thanks appa.” And then he disappear through the thin air leaving laughing Kangin.

    “That’s for making my wife uses his power on me.”

 

 

**

 

Thanks for reading.