Most beautiful and that's mine!

My Arrogant Angel.

 

 

As promised! ENJOY lovelies :) 

 

It is understandable that Youngmin was attached to his father by the hip. After the little angel knew about his long-gone father is alive, he never leave his side. Or rather the little guy will follow his father like a puppy. Cute puppy indeed.

    “Baby boo, leave appa alone for awhile. He need to attend meetings. Come here, sit with umma.” Jaejoong try to take Youngmin who was currently attach to his father’s leg. Not going to release anytime soon.

    “Don’t want. I want to follow appa. He will be gone if I let him go. No.” Youngmin pouts cutely and tighten the hug. Yunho bits his lips and bend down to have eye level with his son.

    “I’m not going to leave you anymore.” Yunho caress Youngmin’s cheek but the little angel shook his head.

    “Don’t wanna..” Jaejoong sigh and sit on the bed. He look at Yunho challengingly. Yunho smirk know what that look means.

    “Alright then. Follow me.” Yunho take Youngmin and hold him against his arm. Youngmin immediately hug his father’s neck. Jaejoong also get up from the bed and look seriously at the older angel.

    “Are you serious right now? You’re going to bring him to the meeting?” Jaejoong glance at Youngmin a second before focus on Yunho.

    “Yes. It’s fine. He wouldn’t make noise. Right, baby boo? Promise appa to just silently hug me, ok?”

    “Yes. Yes!” nod Youngmin furiously. Jaejoong sigh. Didn’t know the idea was good or not.

    “It’s okay, boo. It’s fine.” Yunho caress Jaejoong’s cheek with his free hand. Jaejoong nod once and hide his blushing face. Yunho haven’t make any move this past two days and he feels awkward.

 

“So, little guy. Want to join us?” Hankyung pats Youngmin’s head and smile to the cute angel. Youngmin nods few times and go back to hug his father’s neck. Yunho chuckles and sit on his seat. Youngmin settles on his father’s lap but did not loose his grip on the neck. His head on Yunho shoulder. Yunho looks around the long table, people come fullfiling the available seats.

    “We will start with Siwon’s report.” Kangin gestures with his hand toward Siwon. The well-built angel stands up and start to speak. But was suddenly interup by a voice.

    “Yes, Yunho.” Kangin looks at his son. Yunho stands up and carefully lift the small angel in his embrace.

    “There is someone else will be joining us today.” Yunho glance at the nearest balcony beside him. All eyes also glance towards the door when the door creaks open. A figure reveal himself earning gasps and unbelieve eyes.

    “Hyuk.. Hyukjae!” Sungmin stands up quickly and move toward the said angel. Hyukjae moves backward 2 steps because Sungmin throwing himself and hug him. The rest of the angels also stands up.

    “Glad to have you here, Hyukjae.” Hankyung pats Hyukjae’s shoulder and gesture Ryeowook who hug Hyukjae after forcely remove Sungmin from Hyukjae, to move from there.

    “Please, all. Have a sit and let’s start the meeting. I’m sure Siwon have very important update to tell us.” Siwon nods at Kangin’s voice. Hyukjae sits beside Yunho who have his eyes all the time toward him. Youngmin who are still hugging his father tightly and buried his head in his father’s neck decide to look up at the new person. And that’s when scream interrupt the silent meeting room.

    “YUKI!”

 

Jaejoong sighs for umpteenth time. He was trying to let out his wings but not succeed. The loose shirt was long forgotten on the floor leaving him with only tight black jeans. The smooth silk backside of him showing fully on the mirror. Jaejoong tried to look at himself through the mirror to know what happen that he cannot let it out.

    “Why you won’t come out?” he pouts, frustrated with his own wings. He sighs again, head falling down. Suddenly he lift his head with determine expression. “I can do this!” Jaejoong stands confidently with hands on hip. His back face the mirror. His eyes closed tightly and mind concentrate to let out the beast. (HAHAHA)

    “What are you doing?” Jaejoong looks up and eyes big looking at Yunho, who are at the door. Feeling awkwards, Jaejoong immediately cover his body but he was already expose to the angel to see. And really, his small hand cannot cover his pale white skin. Yunho smiles at the failed attempt and carefully approach the shy beautiful angel.

    “Where.. Where is Youngmin?” Jaejoong asks his husband, trying to stir up the silent between them. Yunho smirks looking at the nervouse angel. His hand carefully caress Jaejoong’s back making the shy Jaejoong flinch at the touch.

    “What are you doing?” Yunho repeats the question. His hand still caressing the small back that supposedly have wings. Some small bump, almost not showing, can be feel by his palm.

    “I was.. I was trying.. to let out my wings..” Jaejoong answers lowly, barely heard by Yunho. Upon hearing it, Yunho smiles and his other hand lift up Jaejoong’s face. He caress the smooth cheek and stare lovingly at Jaejoong.

    “You were trying, but you can’t? Yunho lovingly caress the soft cheek. Jaejoong nod hastily and he sigh. He decided to just ignore his embarrassment being fully exposed to his husband.

    “I can’t let it out! I have been trying for hours but it not even move!” Jaejoong rants to his husband and pouts. Yunho chuckle and hug his wife. Both of his hands on Jaejoong’s back. One on upper back where the wings supposedly be and another hand on his wife’s lower back. Jaejoong shivered with the sensual touch but relax his mind immediately. He’s chanting in his mind that it was his husband that touch him.

    “Baby, you know that you have to ask my permission to let out your wings, right?” Yunho carefully ask. Jaejoong silent for awhile and few seconds later he gasps.

    “How could I forget that?!” he exclaimed loudly making Yunho flinch.

    “Aww boo. You shouldn’t…”

    “I have been trying for hours now! Aishh!” Jaejoong push his husband off of himself and move to sit on the bed, arm cross on his chest. Yunho try to hide his smile but failed when he laugh out loud. Jaejoong is so cute right now he cannot stand that anymore. Jaejoong glare at laughing husband before smack the angel with pillow.

    “Ah boo! It’s hurt! Stop. Stop now.” Yunho dodge the surprise attack. Jaejoong ignore the plea and continue to hit Yunho, to release his anger. Yunho immediately catch Jaejoong’s wrist and stop all the attack. Jaejoong trying to pull his wrist from his husband tight grip but Yunho firmly hold Jaejoong’s hand. Smile never leave his lips.

    “Lets my hand go. Now! I’m mad at you!” Jaejoong still trying but Yunho hold it tightly. With hard pull, Jaejoong’s body land on Yunho’s hard chest. Yunho fastly hug the slim waist earning groan from Jaejoong.

    “Baby, why are you mad at me? It’s you who forgot about that.” Yunho carefully say, not going to make his wife angrier. Jaejoong puff his cheeks, frustrated. His hands on Yunho’s chest.

    “You should.. You should tell me! I’m forgot!” Jaejoong sighs heavily. He puts his forehead on the crook of Yunho’s neck, not going to resist the hug anymore.

    “I’m sorry I don’t know.” Yunho smile looking at defeated angel. His hands move slowly, caress Jaejoong’s smooth back, going up until the shoulder blade. Yunho’s hand rub the barely felt bone and Jaejoong groans. His hands immediately wrap around Yunho’s shoulder and neck. He buried his head on Yunho’s neck, trying to suppress the preasure on his back.

    Yunho was trying to sooth the protruding bone that slowly come out of the smooth back, making the skin surround it turn from pale white to red.

    “Ahh!” Jaejoong tried to hold in his scream but when the further out the wing, the more hurting the pressure.

    “Shh.. calm down. It’s been awhile now, baby. It’s going to hurt a little. Shh..” Yunho didn’t stop comforting Jaejoong. His palm rubs slowly and carefully around the wings. “It will stop soon, baby.” Yunho’s voice soothing the angel. He kiss the shoulder blade and everywhere near his lips, including the pale neck of his wife. Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly, suppressing the pain he felt.

    After felt like forever, the snow white pair of wings proudly spread, almost glittering in Yunho’s eyes. His wife’s beautiful and glowing wings was presenting in front of him. Oh how he miss this moment, worshiping that wings like he used to do before. Jaejoong breaths heavily, chest going up and down. He slowly release his hold on Yunho and his eyes immediately staring Yunho’s eye. The proud smile on his husband’s face making Jaejoong feels calm and the pain on his back subside almost instantly.

    “You are so beautiful, boo. No others compare to your beauty. And most importantly, that’s mine!” Yunho whispered softly. Jaejoong’s beautiful smile spread on his face at his husband’s possessive words. Combine with the beautiful wings, Jaejoong’s smile was priceless view Yunho ever seen. 

 

 

If you like and in love with the story, help me to upvote. Please, I am not forcing you all. NOT I AM NOT. :)

But if you will, then ... I love you to the moon and back. :D