Appa to my Baby boo.

My Arrogant Angel.

WARNING. Not proofread. Please bare with me. Anyone can help me? :)

 

 

“How is the meeting, Yun?” Jaejoong’s soft voice interup his thought when he enter the room. Yunho lift his head and smile to his wife and son playing together on the carpet floor.

    “Uncle!” Youngmin leave his toy and run toward the angel. Yunho immediately lift up the energetic ball of fluff and kiss the chubby cheek. “Where you go? I’m looking for you. Umma also doesn’t know.” Youngmin pouts.

    “I have talk with your grandpa and grandma.” Yunho go near Jaejoong and put down his son on his previous place. He also sit down beside Jaejoong, hand on his waist and chin on shoulder of the beautiful man. “Meeting is fine. Nothing to worry about.” He speaks softly, almost whispering. Jaejoong nod.

    “It’s good, then.” Jaejoong silence a few moment. “Baby, do you wanna know some secrets?” Jaejoong show his eager face to his son. Youngmin perk up at the so called secret. The young angel nod vigorously. Yunho frown at the sudden event. Jaejoong beats him before he could ask the man.

    “What is it, umma?” ask Youngmin unpatiently when his umma just smile at the confuse faces in front of him.

    “Your appa lied.” Jaejoong drop a bom. Youngmin blink him big doe eyes. Yunho gasps. Jae.. What are you doing..?

    “Umma, why? Appa is good. Appa never lied.” Youngmin totally ignore his toys and direct his attention fully on his mother. Jaejoong held his smile. Oh how he love torturing the arragont creature beside him right now.

    “He was supposed to be dead. But..” Jaejoong pause to give dramatic or rather scaring his son but Youngmin still with his confuse face. Jaejoong sigh. “Your appa is still alive.” Jaejoong decide to end his unworking supposedly dramatic secret. Youngmin still a bit blur and Yunho gulp hard. He did not expected this. Sure he want Youngmin to recognize him but not like this. Not like when he totally didn’t expect this. He open his mouth to speak but again, Youngmin beats him.

     “Really?!” Youngmin bounce up and down on his little feets and Jaejoong have to pull him to calm the young angel. He smile at his son and glance at Yunho, who is right now feeling nervous as hell. “Umma! Umma! Tell me! Tell me now!!”

    “Tell you what, baby boo?” Jaejoong kiss the chubby cheek.

    “Where is my appa? Let’s go meet appa. I want my appa. Umma, come on!!” It is understandable that Youngmin was so excited. And Yunho on the other hand is totally pale. He don’t know how his baby boo going to react. Jaejoong could have give him warning.

    “He is here. Your appa is here.” Jaejoong said softly. Youngmin was big eyes, excitement all over him.

    “Really? Like really really really?!” Jaejoong chuckle softly and kiss the cute nose.

    “Yes, your appa is here. He is..”

    “Jae, I don’t think..” Yunho interrupt Jaejoong but Jaejoong fastly interrupt him back.

    “He is your Uncle Yunho. Here, your appa is right here with us.” Jaejoong said softly, all smile. Youngmin, still with wide doe eyes shift his gaze toward the fidgeting angel. A few second past quickly but none of them talk. Yunho think that his son was not happy about the news, decide to dismiss the news for now. But Youngmin suddenly jump to his embrace and hug him tight.

    “Are you really? Are you really my appa?” the death grip almost choke him but Yunho decide to hug the smaller boy equally tight. Tears b in his eyes. He choke a sob.

    “Yes. Yes, I am.” Yunho turn the boy in his embrace and kiss all over the face drench in tears. “I am your appa.” Tears slowly make ways to his cheeks, cannot control them anymore. Jaejoong already tearing the moment Youngmin flung to Yunho.

    “Why uncle not telling me? I want my appa. I love my appa.” Youngmin sobs hard. His small heart cannot stand the feelings. Yunho bits his lips, don’t know how to explain to his son. Jaejoong wipe his tears and give small smile. He pats the mobs of black hair tenderly.

    “You know top secret is meant to be secret? Appa is on secret mission.” Jaejoong said in hushed tone and all. Youngmin wipe his tears clumsily. He nod vigorously despite his tears stain face.

    “Appa doing secret mission?” Youngmin said, also in hushed tone. Believing anything his umma said to him. Yunho cant help but to laugh at the cute face. Jaejoong’s smile was beautiful when looking at the lovely scene in front of him. Yunho and Youngmin was totally engaged in discussing so called mission. The little angel ask too many questions and Yunho helplessly going with whatever Jaejoong create before. His so called top secret mission and how finally he was able to meet his cute and adorable baby boo. Jaejoong smiles peacefully.

 

Yunho puts Youngmin slowly on the bed beside the wall. He kiss his baby boo’s forehead and smile containly looking at the cute face. He secure the little angel with blanket, keeping him warm. Soon, he get up and walk to the balcony. He meets with the most beautiful sight he ever miss. Jaejoong’s figure was outshine the moonlight. The room was dimlight, only the moonlight surround the entire room.

    Yunho slowly hug his wife from behind, startling the angel. Jaejoong’s body tense with the unexpected gesture and eventually calm down. Yunho puts his chin on his wife’s shoulder and inhale the sweet fragrance.

    “Hmm.. you smell so good. I miss it.” Yunho said huskily. Jaejoong shivered.

    “Only miss my smell?” came the question. Yunho smile and start planting butterfly kisses on the pale neck. Jaejoong bit his lips, suppressing the moan.

    “I miss you..” Yunho whispered in Jaejoong’s ear and nibble the earlobe. Moans escape from Jaejoong’s mouth withot his control. His face was red. He was so embarrassed. Yunho chuckle softly. “Why are you so cute?” He caress the reddening cheek and earning pout from his beloved wife. Jaejoong close his eyes, enjoying his husband’s caresses.

    “Yunnie..”

    “Hmm?”

    “This necklace..” Jaejoong grip on the necklace he is wearing. Yunho puts his hand above the tight grip.

    “Wear it. It’s more safety like that. They could not get you here.”

    “But they did before.”
    “It’s before, right? Right now, the castle is safe. I’m guarding myself if you’re not believe. You’re safe. Don’t worry.” Yunho tighten the hug. Jaejoong sigh.

    “I trust you, Yunnie hunny. But, I’m still afraid..” Yunho loose the hug and turn his wife to face him. He lift Jaejoong’s chin making him staring at the beautiful shining eyes.

    “Don’t be afraid. I won’t ever let that happen again. You are safe, boo. I’m not leaving your side, ever. And..” Yunho pause to give the luscious lips a peck. Soft nibble on the sinful lips. “And whatever on your mind that are corrupting you are not happen. You should fight the thought, baby. They inflict the sight you most afraid of. You’re save before whatever you have in mind, happened. You are mine. He couldn’t touch you, baby.”

    “He.. not..?” Jaejoong looks up and stare at his husband. Yunho smile and shook his head.

    “He did touch you but he didn't go further. Hmm..” Yunho hesitate. “Hyukjae save you before he do anything.” Yunho frown that didn’t go unnoticed by Jaejoong.

    “Hyuk save me?” Jaejoong ask. Yunho nod hastily. “It’s blur, I didn’t remember..” Jaejoong murmured. He breathed a sigh of relief.

    “Yes, Hyuk came and save you. And he flew to me, you uncouncious in his arm.” Yunho a bit uneasy remembering the past but he know Jaejoong want to know what had happened.

    “But, Hyuk was with that.. that.. woman..” Jaejoong frown. He remember new face coming into his mind. Yunho hug the wife.

    “Rilex for now. Don’t remember anything you don’t want to. Past is past. Whatever happened already happened. We can’t change that.”

    “But you.. You hate Hyuk.” Jaejoong state, looking at his husband. Yunho sigh.

    “I don’t hate him. I just.. mad at him for abandoning Donghae when he need his husband the most. That’s all. But, I’m forever thankful to Hyuk for saving you and looking after you all this time.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s temple. Jaejoong close his eyes and breathe in his husband’s scent he love the most.

    “Don’t leave us anymore.”

    “I won’t. Ever.”