Who Are You??

My Heart Still Beats For You

 

But she starts to notice that people start to recognize her as After School’s leader Park Kahi. Everyone try to get her signature and she ‘s shivering frighten because she’s feel that surround her is bright, vivid faces approve her. She’s still try to adapt with her new condition but right now, she’s so sacred.

 

Kahi: Cannnn……I give… it later?? Kahi stuttered and try to cover her fear. But the crowds are so cruel to her.

 

“Excuse me…..excuse me..i’m sorry….i’m sorry” A tall, slender body bowed her head and walked into the crowds and make a way to Kahi. She kneels down in front of Kahi.

 “Unnie, unnie, it’s me, Uie” Uie whisper to Kahi’s ears and look at Kahi’s face.

Kahi: U..ie..Uie. Kahi hold her teary-eyes. She feels so relief.

Uie: Don’t worry. Let’s go home. Uie helps Kahi to stand up and grips Kahi’s hand tightly, worry she’ll lost Kahi in the crowds.

 

Uie: Excuse us, please. Kahi and Uie bowed sorry to the crowds as Uie lead the way out. Kahi still in trauma after facing the public which are like a thousand of shining gold that can talk.

Uie:  We will conduct a mini fan meeting in future. We are really in hurry now. We are truly sorry. Uie said but she still able to give her signature to several playgirlz.

Kahi: I’m so sorry to my playgirlz. I am. Kahi uttered after Uie and her face show she’s frusted because can’t give her signature and talk with playgirlz/boyz like before as she still learn to adapt with her new situation.

 

 

Kahi and Uie in Kahi’s car

 

Kahi : Are you comeback for unnie??Kahi asked Uie who sit in passenger seat.

Uie :Ermm..Uie nodded her head and her eyes focus on her drive.

Uie: I’m worry about you, appa. Uie smile weak.

Kahi: I’m sorry for making you worry. I should not doing like that but I can’t control myself. I’m worry about your omma. Kahi looked down.

Uie: Appa, don’t said like that. You are my unnie. I see you as my own unnie. Worry is not a burden to a family. Uie said sincerely.

Uie: Omma…erm..i’m sure she’ll fine. She’s just need some time to be alone. Uie touched Kahi’s hand.

Kahi: I hope so. Kahi glare at Uie with love.

Kahi: Uie yaa~~thank you. Kahi plastered a sweet smile to Uie.

Uie: Anytime, appa. Uie giggles.

 

 

ON JUNGAH’S SITE

 

In a room at the restaurant

 

Jungah sit on a chair with in front of her, a hot cup of coffee served. She sips the coffee and keeps looking at her wristwatch.

“You are late unnie” said Jungah.

“I’m sorry. Stuck in traffic.” A lady smile to Jungah and Jungah welcome her by replied her kissed on cheeks.

Jungah: Why are doing like this??Jungah asked the lady as the lady sit.

The lady: Doing what??The lady’s wrinkles her eyebrows.

Jungah: Don’t pretend like you know nothing, unnie!!Jungah start to raise her voice toward the lady.

The lady: Don’t be mad, Jungah. The lady just smirked.

Jungah: How I’m supposed not to get mad when you suggest the experimental medication to my Kahi!!!Jungah tapped the table loudly with her bare hand. She’s in fire.

The lady: What???My Kahi???!!Am I misheard or what??!!

The lady: You also a part of this plan!!Don’t try to be good here!!The lady stands up with an angry face.

Jungah: Lee Jin unnie!!!Jungah said loud and both of them gave sharp stare to each other.

Lee Jin: I just try to help her. That’s it. Lee Jin smile in evil way.

Jungah: “……….”.She numb for a while and then she’s also sit on the chair.

Jungah : I’m not saying I’m a good person. But Kahi unnie is………Jungah can’t say anymore. She looks away from Lee Jin

Jungah: Enough with our plan. She’s so sympathy. Just looks at her condition right now. This is not like our plan. Jungah uttered in gloomy feeling.

Lee Jin: Yeah. I know. I told you. I try to help her. She can reject my suggestion of the medicine. I already told her all about the medicine even the unknown effects. Lee Jin replied.

Jungah: I knew that. But you are her good friend and also her doctor. She’s trust you. Jungah responded back.

Lee Jin: Then how about you. After all what you did to her??She’s your lover. She’s trust you more than she trust me. Jungah just sighed listen to Lee Jin’s words.

 

 

At After School’s Dorm (night)

 

Every one already in dreamland since they need to wake up early tomorrow to practice. Jungah walk straight to Kahi’s room. She’s received a text message from Uie. Uie show her frustration and dissatisfaction toward Jungah’s childish attitude, leaving Kahi just like that and did not answer Kahi’s calls or texts. Uie told Jungah about the incident takes placed after Jungah left. Jungah feels guilty and worry at the same time.

 

 

Kahi’s room

 

Kahi lying on the bed with blanket on her, she hold tightly like she afraid of something. Jungah just watched Kahi sleeps.

 

Jungah: Unnie…………..darling…..Jungah mumbles to Kahi softly.

Jungah: I wonder what will you do when my secret is exposes one day. Will you still love me?? Jungah caress Kahi’s face tenderly.

Jungah: I try not to falling in love with you but I can’t!!I’m so sorry after what I done to you. I’m truly sorry. Jungah’s wipe her tears. Jungah stands up and tidy the blanket for Kahi feels more comfort and her eyes catch something.

 

She looks at the sketch book and sit at the corner of Kahi’s bed. She opens the sketch book.

 

Jungah: It’s so beautiful. I did not know Kahi unnie can draw very well. Jungah see a several sketch of dawn scenery. She engrossed of the sketches, she keeps turn the next page of the sketch.

 

Jungah: It’s me??Jungah touched the portraits of her with her fingers.

Jungah: I’m dancing, stretching, chatting, yawning. She’s draw all!!Jungah looked at Kahi who still sleeping.

Jungah: Unnie ya~~you make me more crazy about you. Jungah smile. But then Jungah’s smile disappeared in just a seconds.

Jungah: Is this what you see now??Jungah bite her lower lips try to hold her tears. She’s see portraits of her been drawn without a face.

Jungah :Unniiiieee..Jungah’s tears raining the sketch book when stare at the last portrait of Jungah, there is a sentence from Kahi’s wrote “Will I ever see your smile again” and smile emoticon at the end of the sentence.

 

A simple sentence that ripped Jungah’s heart into billions pieces. Jungah cried with all her heart that night.

 

 

 

To be continued………………….>.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Today is a special for all playgirlz/boyz. PLAYGIRLZ TOUR starts!!!^^..i’m so happy for them!!My love for AFTER SCHOOL will never end. Please spread the love of AFTER SCHOOL!!shower them with ALL YOUR LOVE!!help trending #Playgirlz2012 on twitter.^^..thanks….much love…^^