The Mixed Feeling

My Heart Still Beats For You

Continue from the previous chapter…

 

Kahi looked back.

 

‘APPA…..’ Uie called Kahi.

Uie: It’s omma………Jungah unnie…not Dr Lee Jin. Uie explained to Kahi.

 

Kahi’s eyes widened of shock and looked at the chair again.

Kahi: Ju…..ngah…??!!Kahi stuttered.

‘Yeobo………’ Said Jungah.

 

Jungah stands up, walks and stop in front of Kahi. Her eyes redness holds the tears.

 

Jungah : Uie, unnie has something to discuss with your appa now. Wait outside and locked the door. Jungah looked at Uie. Uie did not dare to stare back when she seeing Jungah’s face so serious. She never saw Jungah’s face that so serious like now.

 

Uie: Appa…Uie looked at Kahi.

Kahi: Don’t worry. Just waits outside. Kahi nodded her head and weak smile.

 

The door closed.

 

I’m so mad right now!!!!!!!WAEEEEE!!!WAEEEE!!!Jungah shouted and hit Kahi’s chest continuosly.

Kahi: I’m so so…rry. Kahi stutters and looked down.

Kahi: Just hit me.Kahi’s voice shaking.

Jungah: Noo..noo..Jungah crying hard and kneel down on Kahi’s feet.

Kahi: Everything ………will fine!!Trust me. Kahi try to hug Jungah and she’s also crying.

Jungah : NOO!!!Everything is not fine!!Jungah shooked her head and pulled Kahi away.

Jungah: I have the right to know everything that related to you!!!I’m your lover!! Jungah said aloud and her tears keep flowing.

Jungah: I think you never ……..see me as your lover right!!!!!!Jungah wipe her tears, stands up and gave strong gaze to Kahi.

Kahi: Nooo!!!That’s not true. You are my love. Only you. Kahi replied.

Jungah: But why you keep it as a secret from me!!WHY!!!!Even already make a decision on your own!!That’s not like you!!

Kahi: Listen here Jungah yaa~~I don’t  want you to worry about me. You are my lover. I don’t want you to be sad. I want you to be happy. Kahi caress Jungah’s face and she’s start to calm down.

Jungah: Then you make me looked like a bad person. I’m your lover. I want to be apart of your life. You can share everything with me. She’s choked back her tears.

Kahi: I’m sorry. I just thinking about you. Kahi hugged Jungah. Jungah’s words touched Kahi’s heart.

Jungah : Unnie, we will face this together. You must be so sacred facing all this time by yourself. Jungah wipe Kahi’s tears with her thumbs and hugged Kahi more tightly.

Kahi: I’m not alone now. You are with me. You are my strength. Kahi smile to Jungah. they are reconcile back with a sweet kiss.

Kahi: Darl, what are you doing here??Even wearing Jinnie’s white coat??

Jungah: Huhhh??!Jungah become a little panic.

Jungah : Nothing….. I need to discuss something with her. Then I saw the white coat. Just want to try on. I can talk with her later. Jungah gave reason.

Kahi: Oooo… Ok. Kahi smiles.

 

They go out from the room. They walk toward parking lots that Uie already waiting for them.

 

Uie: Omma..appa…everything is good??Uie asked from far.

Kahi: Yeah!!Kahi show up their interlocked fingers then looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Uie know about this?? Jungah stopped Kahi’s step.

Kahi: Ermmm..Kahi nodded.

Jungah: So, I guess she’s the one who knew it first right?? Jungah show her jealousy and frustration toward Kahi.

Kahi: But she’s accidently know that. She’s with me at that time. Just like that. Kahi try to make Jungah feel secure and comfort.

Kahi:No..no.. Jinnie the first one to know since she’s my doctor. Kahi gave Jungah her mischievous smile.

Jungah: Yahh!!It’s not funny. Jungah pouted and said in sad tone.

Kahi: I’m telling the truth. Kahi giggles.

Jungah : Unnie, I don’t want you to take the experimental medicine. Jungah looked at Kahi.

Kahi : No, I can’t. I stick with my decision. Kahi said in serious tone. When heard that, Jungah broke their clasp and looked at her and let out a deep sigh.

Jungah : But…we don’t know the side-effect!! Jungah try to persuade Kahi from taking the medication.

Kahi:  I don’t care. You can’t change my mind. Kahi replied.

Jungah: Then, just go home with Uie!!Jungah run away with tears in her eyes. Kahi startled for a while.

Kahi: Jungah~~yeobo!!Kahi shouted to make Jungah stop but she’s not.

Kahi: Uie, you go home first. You must be tired. I need to find your omma. I’m worry about her. Kahi gave Uie her car key.

Uie: But appa, you can’t recognize faces. How will you find her?? Let me help you. Uie responded.

Kahi: No, it’s ok. Tomorrow you have schedule for your drama. Go home and rest. I’ll be fine.Kahi smile to Uie.

Kahi: Yeah. It’s my first time to walk in public. To be honest I’m so sacred because I can’t recognize faces anymore. I'm not sure if can find your omma or not. But that does not mean I need to give up.  I’ll figure out. It’s cold and windy right now. Your omma easily to get sick. Kahi express her worry toward Jungah.

Uie: Huhh..i can’t change your mind right appa. Just be careful. Inform me if you need anything.

Kahi: Ok. Bye. Kahi waving to Uie that drove away.

 

Kahi POV

This is my first time I go to public after knowing I’m prosopagnosic. Am I shaking of fear?? I can do it….I must do it!!Jungah yaa~~where are you??Everything is so bright to me. It’s so vivid and blurry when I looked at every faces. How I am suppose to find you??

 

Kahi looked around like crazy. She’s stand still looked at each person closely. She’s try to recognize Jungah. She’s try her best even she’s also so sacred. She checked every single person in crowd to compare with Jungah’s image in her search image. She try to remember Jungah’s clothes but it’s still hard for her.

 

 

Kahi: “Not, not, not,~~oh, wait a minute, this bench is full of brown people, I can skip all of these bodies ~~” Kahi mumbles alone.

Kahi: I just need to find black jacket person and has a scarf tied on her neck. Kahi try to calm her self.

 

 But she starts to notice that people start to recognize her as After School’s leader Park Kahi. Everyone try to get her signature and she ‘s shivering frighten because she’s feel that bright, vivid faces approach her. She’s still try to adapt with her new condition but right now, she’s so sacred.

 

Kahi: Cannnn……I give… it later?? Kahi stuttered and try to cover her fear. But the crowds are so cruel to her. She squats down, close her eyes and put her hands to each ear.

kahi: Pleeeeeeaaassssssssee....Kahi begging.

 

To be continued…………