The Unexpected News!!

My Heart Still Beats For You

Dance Studio (evening)

 

After school works hard for the upcoming PLAYGIRLZ tour. Many new choreographies to learn and master to get a perfect and awesome performances.

 

Kahi : Ok girls. I think that’s enough for today. We’ll continue tomorrow. Don’t be late. Kahi announced to the girls that lying on the floor because of tired.

The girls: Arrasso appa. Thank you appa. The girls clapping for the hard works.

Kahi: Thank you to my kiddos too. Kekekke. Kahi uttered and walk toward Jungah that busy packing her stuffs.

Kahi : Darl…Kahi headlock Jungah’s head and plant a kiss on Jungah’s cheek.

Jungah: Yahh!!I’m still mad at you. Jungah rubbed the place that Kahi kissed. Kahi giggles.

Kahi : Darl…I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. Kahi pulled her own ears and make regret cute face as her punishment because forgot their date.

Jungah: You know. I can’t make mad at you when you show your face like that. Jungah pouted and sigh.

Kahi : I know. Kekkeekke. So, are we clear??Kahi winked at Jungah.

Jungah : Only for this time!!Jungah pinched Kahi’s nose.

Jungah : Let’s dinner at the restaurant across the studio??I’m so hungry right now. Jungah pouted and rubbed her stomach.

Kahi: Let’s go. Kahi grabbed Jungah’s hand and walking hand by hand to the exit door.

Kahi: Kids, omma and appa dinner first. Be careful on the way home!!Kahi waves at the the girls.

Kaeun: Appa, I wanna join both of you. Kaeun shouted in cute way.

Jungah: Come on Kaeun. Jungah calling Kaeun and gesture her hand to Kaeun.

Kahi: No…no. You can’t come with us. Kahi waving her picky finger as no to the offer.

Kahi: Appa and omma has something important to do after dinner. Then Kahi looked at Jungah with cheeky smile.

Jungah: Yahhh. Don’t said like that in front of our kids. Jungah nudge Kahi’s arm.

Kahi: What??!!I’m said nothing. You’re the one who has dirty mind. Kekekekke.

Kahi: Bye kids. Kekekke. Kaeun yahh~~next time maybe. Then Kahi and Jungah walk out from the studio.

 

 

 

In front of the restaurant

 

 Jungah: Aigoo…I forget my phone. Jungah patted her forehead.

Kahi: Kekkeke… Like an ahjumma. Kekekeke. Let me take it for you.

Kahi: Do you put on the couch at our studio?? Kahi asking Jungah.

Jungah: Ermm.. Thank you yeobo. I’ll wait inside. Jungah smile to Kahi.

Kahi: Ok.

 

DDDDDDDANNNGGG………..

 

Jungah heard the crashing noise. She startled, with heavy heart she turned back and shouted. She saw Kahi been hit by a car. The car driving away.

 

 

“Kahi unnie!!!!!” Jungah rushing to Kahi that lying weak on the road. Blood is everywhere.

 

Jungah: Call the ambulans now!! Jungah shouted.

 

 

 

At the hospital

 

After School and Son Dambi wait nervously. They pray for Kahi’s safety. Jungah can’t stop crying. The girls try to calm her. Suddenly the doctor came out. All of them surround the doctor.

 

 ‘How Kahi unnie??’ Jungah asked.

 

The doctor: We still trying our best to save her. But I need to tell you something. We did CT scan to Kahi and we found tumor in left brain. The tumor in a bad location. We need to surgery Kahi as soon as possible. In worst case, Kahi might lost power of speech.

 

The girls: What??!!All the girls even Dambi got big shocked. Jungah kneels on the floor. The huge shocking news made Jungah speechless for awhile.

 

Jungah: Doctor, please save her. I’m begging you. Jungah utters.

Dambi: Save her, doctor. She’s so important to us!!

The doctor: I will try my best. Our neurosurgeon will operate her. After the operation, there is possibility to have a side effect. I hope all of you prepare for that. Excuse me.

Nana: APPA…………………Please…Save appa….

Lizzy: Appa will be fine. She’s strong. Lizzy try to comfort Nana that crying.

Kaeun: Appa, I won’t disturb you and omma again. Please……..Kaeun’s words make Jungah’s heart so sad. She hugged Kaeun.

 

 

Jungah POV

 

It’s all my fault. Yeobo…I can’t live without you. I don’t care if you mute or what so ever. I just want you to live. Please……..save her, dear God. Stay with me yeobo.

 

After hours……

 

The ICU’s door opens.

 

Dambi: Lee Jin??!! Dambi shocked.

Lee Jin: Dambi?!….Lee Jin open mask.

Dambi: You’re doctor here?? How’s Kahi unnie??

Lee Jin: Erm...The operation is success. But we still need to wait. Excuse me. The doctor walk away and Jungah just see the doctor steps.

 

The girls take a deep breath. They felt a big burden gone. They relief when heard the news even they still need to wait to see Kahi’s progress.

 

Uie: Dambi, do you know the doctor??

Dambi: Yeah. She and Kahi unnie study in the same university, before Kahi unnie left university to pursue her dream. Both of them are good friend. I’m sure she also shocked when she saw Kahi unnie is the person she need to save.

Uie: Ooo….Maybe...She’s save appa’s life. I’m so grateful for that. Uie’s smile appears again on her face.

 

After visit Kahi’s room, the girls go back to dorm including Jungah. She wants to stay with Kahi but they have early schedules to attend tomorrow. After made report about the accident at police station they go straight to dorm.