Crazy Night....

My Heart Still Beats For You

In the dorm (night-raining heavily and thunder)

 

There is thunderstorm and rain heavily. Jungah sacred of thunders and lightning. Only Kahi and Jungah left in the dorm since the girls go out enjoy Saturday’s night.

 

In Jungah’s room

 

Jungah: Ottoke~~Thunder please stop!!I’m so sacred. Jungah utters and wrapped her body with blanket.

Jungah :…………..please..please…stop. Jungah mutters alone.

Jungah: Should I go to Kahi’s unnie room?? Jungah bite her lower lips thinking.

Jungah: But I’m still mad and sulking with her!!How could she forget about our date!! Jungah pouted alone.

………

………..

Jungah: I’m okay. Jungah take a deep breath to calm herself. But then…………….

 

BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM…………………The thunder cracked showing the fierce.

 

Jungah:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…….She jumps out of her bed frightening.

 

After School’s dorm black out. Without hesitate, Jungah rush in to Kahi’s room. Kahi lying on her bed sleeping. She’s so tired after shooting for her new drama and prepare for Playgirlz tour that just around the corner.

 

Kahi's room

 

Jungah : Yeobo~~yeobo~~Jungah shaking Kahi’s body.

Kahi : …..erm..ermm..Kahi still close her eyes.

Jungah : ..Yahh!!Jungah stomped her feet. She getting mad when Kahi ignored her in this situation. She’s so sacred. So she lying her body on the mat near to Kahi’s bed as she show she still angry and sulk with Kahi but since Kahi so tired she has no energy to coax Jungah.

 

BBBOOOMMMM….Another lightning strikes. Jungah closes her eyes.

 

Jungah: Yeobo~~I wanna hold your hand. I’m so sacred. Jungah’s hand searching for Kahi’s hand without waking her body on the mat. Kahi just follow Jungah’s wish as she want Jungah to stop talking  because she want to sleep.

 

Jungah : Yeobo~~ I’m cool. Jungah complain.

Jungah: Please~~Do something. Jungah sad in begging tone.

Kahi: Turn on the main switch. So, no black out and you can adjust the heater. Kahi replied in sleepy tone of voice.

Jungah : YEOBO~~it’s still has thunder!!Jungah said loudly and pinched Kahi’s hand that Jungah hold.

Kahi: Argghhh~~Kahi whined. Kahi wake up and lifted Jungah’s body and put her on the bed. Then she lying next to Jungah. Jungah said nothing.

 

Kahi: Now, let’s sleep. I know you still mad and sulk with me but right now forget it and we’ll talk about it tomorrow. I’m so tired. Kahi kissed Jungah’s forehead and close her eyes to sleep.

Jungah : Ermm…Jungah turn her body from facing Kahi’s face.

……………………….

………………………….

…………………………………

…………………………………….

………………………………………..

……………………………………………..

……………………………………………………

Jungah : Yeobo..yeobo..I’m still cool. Jungah said to Kahi that ready to dreamland. Kahi wrapped Jungah’s body with her hands and pulled Jungah’s body closed to her. Kahi too tired to wake up just to turn on the main switch.

Kahi : Still cool??!!Kahi looked straight to Jungah’s eyes. Jungah shook her head like a kid and try to cover her blushing.

 

Kahi: Good. Now, let’s sleep my darl. Kahi light peck Jungah’s lips.

Jungah :…..yyeo..

Kahi: Ssshhhh…Stop talking. Just sleep. Kahi put her index finger on Jungah’s lips to stop Jungah from talking. At last, Jungah fall asleep in Kahi’s arms.

 

 

 

* I wanna thak you so much for those who subscribing and reading this new fic. Please do comments or ask if you want…^^…This chapter Kahi still normal. Hope you guys like it. It’s just a short chapter.>.<…..Take care my lovely readers..n.n