The Effect!!!

My Heart Still Beats For You

Jungah did not know that Kahi already know that Jungah and Lee Jin are behind the accident. Kahi did not ask Jungah about that. Kahi make decision to investigate the incident by herself without Jungah’s acknowledgement. Even the truth is really hard for Kahi to accept that but she really wanna the reason behind those plan.

 

After a few weeks,

 

Dance Studio At Japan(morning)

 

Lizzy : I can’t believe we will release our 4th Japanese single this June. It’s not even one year yet our Japan debut but already 4th single and first tour. Wowwww……Lizzy said excitedly.

Nana: Yaaa..yaaa..but we still need to work hard, ok??Nana winked to Lizzy.

Lizzy: Of course, baby. Lizzy give a peck on Nana’s lips. Make Nana blushing like a red tomato.

Kaeun: Woahhhhhh~~How sweet……kekkeke. Kaeun’s jaws open wide and she whined like a kid.

Juyeon: Yahhh!!!Don’t lovey-dovey here~~We’re still have a kiddo here. Kekekke. Juyeon teasing Kaeun.

Kaeun: Jupal unnie!!Kaeun stomped her feet.

Juyeon: Kkekkekke. Laughing hard alone when she saw Kaeun’s whine so cute.

Raina: Unnie…stop teasing Kaeun. She’s just an innocent sweet kid. Raina said.

Juyeon: I know. That’s why I love to more. E young just shook her head and continue playing guitar.

‘Lee Juyeon!!!’ Juyeon looked back and she saw Jungah posture. Both her hands on her hips and give sharp gaze to Juyeon.

Juyeon: Oooo...O...I’m dead now. Juyeon running behind Kahi who is monitor Uie’s steps.

Uie: Jupal unnie, don’t disturb us. Appa is teaching me the dance steps. Uie complain.

Juyeon: Aisshhh..this is about dead or life ok!!Juyeon replied back. Kahi just chuckles.

Kahi: Darl..darling………………..stop it. Kekkeke. Jupal just joking with Kaeun. Kahi stop Jungah from chasing Juyeon.

Jungah: I know but sometimes she just…..Huhhh…Jungah sighing.

Kahi : Jupal, don’t be so naughty next time. Poor Kaeun and my darling. Kahi pretend to be angry and wrapped Jungah’s shoulder tenderly.

Juyeon: Arasso appa. Juyeon looked down. Kahi smile and make Juyeon’s hair messy and Juyeon’s forehead expose.

Juyeon: Appa!!!!!!a loud piercing squeal from Juyeon. Kahi just laughing hard and pressed her stomach.

The girls: LOL….then Juyeon also laughing together with them.

 

Jungah: Yeobo, water??Jungah smiling and hand to Kahi a bottle of mineral water.

Kahi: Ermm..Kahi took the bottle. Kahi rubbed her forehead and close her eyes. Her face looked pale.

Raina: Appa, are you ok??Raina asked when she looked Kahi keeps massage her forehead.

Kahi: I’m ok. Kahi smile weak.

Lizzy: Let’s practice more!!Lizzy said cheerfully. Kahi stand up and get ready to practice again.

 

DUUUKKK….The bottle lose from Kahi’s grab. But Kahi did nothing. Then Jungah pick up the bottle and give to Kahi.

 

Jungah: I hold it for you. Jungah plaster another sweet smile to Kahi and Kahi just nodded weak. When Jungah about to walk away, Kahi’s body collapsed on the floor with her eyes closed. Everyone shocked.

 

Jungah: Yeobo….yeobo!!!!!!!….Jungah put Kahi on her lap.

The girls: APPA!!!APPA!!!The girls panic and keep calling Kahi.

Jungah: Wake up…wake up…Jungah shaking Kahi’s body. Jungah looked so sacred. But no responses from Kahi.

Uie: We need to go to hospital now. Uie said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the hospital

 

Doctor said nothing serious happen to Kahi but Jungah’s mind said opposite. Jungah waiting for Kahi to awake. The girls already go back to dorm. Tomorrow morning After School has high five events with fans at Osaka.

 

 

VIP ROOM AT HOSPITAL

 

Jungah holding Kahi’s hand tightly and close it to her face and kiss Kahi’s hand gently and she looked Kahi’s face.

 

Jungah: Could it be the side effect of the medicine. Unnie, please stop take it the medicine. I’m so sacred. I don’t know what will I do if this happen again. Do you know how sacred am I when you suddenly fainted. It’s all my fault!!I love you so much Kahi unnie.

Jungah : Before this, I pretend to be your lover just because of Lee Jin unnie. Lee Jin unnie hold a grudge with you. I’m not sure what is it. I just follow what her asked just to show my love toward her even I know she’ll never love me back. But after I know you and be your lover, I start to learn what is love. I begin to love you sincerely. I love only you. Just you. Jungah crying alone.

Jungah: Unnie, if I did not left my phone at the studio just like Lee Jin unnie wanted. All of this will never happen. You will not lying here. Jungah crying hard and she hugged Kahi tightly.

Jungah: Yeobo, please wake up. I really wanted to tell you all this but when I see your face, your smile..I just can’t. I don’t want to lose you.

Jungah: Ottoke……….Jungah lying next to Kahi and caress Kahi’s hair and keep staring at Kahi.

 

 

To be continued………>.<

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm kinda busy. Many assignments to submit.Kkekekke.

 

But there is a big secret still did not exposed yet and only Lee Jin know about that. Wanna know it??^^..Please wait patiently. Please subscribe and comments. Thank you..n.n