FLASHBACK PART 1...^^

My Heart Still Beats For You

Hyori: Darl, this evening, I will go back to my hometown. Family matters. You will fine here right??? Hyori asked Kahi while busy packaging her stuffs into a bag.

Kahi: Huhhhh???!!!!!!!.....Kahi shows a mixed feeling. Shocked and frustrated because of the sudden news and frust, she can’t meet her lover for several days.

Kahi: I will miss you, darl….Kahi pouted her lips

Hyori: I won’t be long, cutie. She carress Kahi’s face and give a light peck on Kahi’s lips.

Kahi: Oook…I recharged. Kekekkeke. Mode happy. But in my heart…….huhhhhhh. Kahi sighed and pouted again. She teasing Hyori.

Hyori: You make me hesitate to go home. Errmmm…Hyori make heavy-hearted face.

Kahi: Hey, I’m just joking with you. You need to go home to settle something right???Kahi half-smile and try to make Hyori feel ease. But deep in her heart, she feels something is wrong and she really did not want Hyori to leave. She tried hard to think positive.

Hyori: I will be back to my girl. Hyori kissed Kahi’s forehead in a very lovely way.

Kahi: And I will wait for you. Kahi smiled and she feels so relieve for awhile.

 

After several days

 

In Kahi’s room (dorm at her university)

 

Kahi: Aaaa….today my yeobo come back from her hometown!!!I’m so happy!!!Kahi said cheerfully and jumping on her bed.

“Yahhh!!!You don’t have any class???” Kahi’s roommate come out from bathroom and throw a pillow to Kahi.

Kahi: Why??Are you jealous??Kkekekkekkeke. Kahi stick out her tongue and make funny face to her roommate.

Kahi’s roommate: Huhhhh….what can I do to someone who is crazy in love. She shook her head.

Kahi: Kkekekke. You are right. I wanna shower first. Kahi take her towel and start singing in bathroom.

 

After awhile….

 

Kahi’s roommate: Kahi, I’ll go to my class first. By the way, I think your lover message you. Kahi’s roommate said and then she point to Kahi’s phone with before she close the door and go to class.

Kahi: WHAT??!!Okies. Be careful. Kekekkeke. Kahi excited open her inbox of messages.

 

Darl, I think we are not suit to be together. I think this is the end of our. Please take good care of yourself. Sorry….

 

-Hyori-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock…knock….

“Ooo….Kahi.. ” Hyori’s roommate said.

Hyori’s roommate: Hyori is not here right now. She stated when she see Kahi’s eyes scanning her room.

Kahi: Oooo..do you know where is she?? Kahi asked in melancholy voice.

Hyori’s roommate: Errmm.. I heard she extend one semester but I don’t know why. Ehhh, she did not tell you??Hyori’s roommate startled.

Kahi: No…Thanks. Kahi uttered and then she run away from there, ignoring Hyori’s roommate calling her name.

 

Kahi POV

Why she did not tell me!!I thought everything is fine. She left me hanging. Kahi cry alone in her room. She did not even pick up the phone. We can discuss if there is a problem or what but why she chose this way. Am I not good to her.

 

Hyori POV (Hyori’s home)

 

It’s so boring here. But this evening I can meet my darl again. Kekkekkee…Oyyeahhhh!!!Hyori shout excitedly and try to find her phone.

Hyori: Huhhhh….why she didn’t text or call me today. She’s so busy???Hyori sighed again and in gloomy mode while checking her phone.

Hyori: WTH!!!!!!!!Hyori shocked  and cursing while walking head to somewhere.

 

Hyori’s dad office at home

Hyori: Dad, did you do something to my phone and send this message to Kahi????Hyori asked with her eyes fill of anger.

Hyori’s dad: Yes. I decline her calls and also sent the message. Not only that, I also extended one semester for you. So, you can focus to lead our family’s company. Hyori’s dad said without any guilty feeling while his eyes still locked to the files that he hold.

Hyori: WHATTT???!!!ARE YOU WHAT?????!!!!!!!can you not disturbing my life!Hyori snatched the file and throw it away. She’s so mad.

Hyori’s dad: It’s for your own good. You got nothing if you dating her. I can’t do nothing when you only in love with girls not boys. But I’ll not allow you to date with her. She’s not from a rich family like us. Plus I don’t like her. I think she only want your money with it’s means my wealth. Hyori’s dad uttered.

Hyori: So what if she’s not from a rich family. What do you get from a rich family??Beside money and wealth, you got nothing!!!i don’t want that either!!!Just look at us, mom just died but now you are married to some lady you just meet on the street and she even has a grown-up daughter!!Hyori state her dissatisfication.

 

PPANGGG……………Hyori got slapped by her dad.

 

Hyori’s dad: Don’t you ever dare to talk  about her like that again. He gave warn to Hyori.

Hyori: then, don’t you ever interrupt my life again!!Hyori scream loud and touch her slapped cheek. Hyori’s dad just stare at Hyori.

Hyori: Just take care of yourself dad. Hyori said coldly.

Hyori’s dad: You…..such a rude daughter…Hyori’s dad explode again.

Hyori: Maybe I am. All this because I have a rude dad. Hyori bluntly said and when she about to walk to the exit door.

 

ARgggHHHHH…………. Hyori’s dad screaming in pain and hold his chest area.

 

Hyori: Dad…dad…are you ok????Hyori running to get her dad. Maybe Hyori and her dad did not have a friendly and loving relationship but deep in heart she always loves her dad. She’s just mad.

“What’s happen???” Hyori’s stepmom asks as she heard Hyori’s scream.

Hyori: We had a fight and suddenly he’s collapsed. Hyori starts to tears up.

Hyori’s stepmom: Call the ambulance now… She stated.

 

 

-------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

 ------------------------------------------------

At the hospital

Doctor: Sorry. We already try our best to save him. He’s not with us anymore……..Be strong. The doctor patted Hyori’s shoulder before leave.

Hyori:Nooooooooooo…… Hyori cried hard. She haggard on the floor.

 

A fews hours before (inside the ambulance)

 

Hyori: Dad…..dad…..please don’t leave me!!Hyori begging.

Hyori’s dad: My child, if anything happen to me please lead the company. It’s yours. I want you to lead our company. No matter what, believe me, I always love you. You are my daughter.

Hyori’s dad: I’m so sorry for not being a good father. Her dad continue with stuttered several times.

Hyori: No…no…..I’m sorry!!Hyori cried harder when her dad close her eyes tightly before arrive at the hospital.

 

NOW(At the hospital)

 

Hyori POV

 

It’s all my fault. I’m the one who made my dad die. I’m a bad person ever!!Now, everyone leave me. Maybe I don’t deserve any happiness in this life……From now on, I need to change and become more responsible. I need to lead dad’s company. I promise to you, dad. I will try my best. I promise. Hyori grumbled alone.

 

“And you are not alone…..i’m with you….” A sweet motherly voice cracked the silence. Hyori startled and looked at the person. She sits on the floor beside Hyori.

Hyori: Omma………….Hyori said softly.

Hyori’s stepmom: You called me omma???She’s so touching  and tears appear in her eyes.

Hyori’s stepmom: I been waiting for you to call me like that. She sobbed.

Hyori’s stepmom: From now on, I have two daughters. I feel so grateful for this gift, dear god. She said proudly before pulled Hyori into her hugs.

Hyori: Omma…..please help me to lead the company. Hyori said to her stepmom’s ear.

Hyori’s stepmom: Let’s try our best, ok. She said between the hugs.

 

 

To be continue…………………….

 

* i'm back!!>.<...sorry for the extremely late update~~busy with my own life...lol....

subscribe and comments <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

have a nice weekend!! n_n