FLASHBACK PART 2....

My Heart Still Beats For You

 

Hyori’s office

 

Knock….knockk…………….

 

Hyori: Come in. Hyori’s eyes waiting for the person to enter.

“Chairman Hyori….” The person uttered. Hyori stand up and greets the person cheerifully.

Hyori: Omma…don’t call me like that. Hyori angry cutely and at the same time, she feels a little shy.

Hyori’s stepmom: *broadly smile.. My daughter so cute when she felt shy. They take sit on the couch inside the office.

Hyori: Omma…stop it. Kekkeke. Hyori giggling.

Hyori: Omma, there is anything you want to discuss with me??? Hyori asked.

Hyori’s stepmom: Nothing to be discuss. I just want to see my daughter. Huhhhh…she’s so busy until did not has time to see her omma. So what can I do, her omma went to see her daughter by herself. Hyori’s stepmom complain in a cute manner.

Hyori: I’m so sorry, omma. Hyori hold her stepmom’s hand yet to be like her own mother and tilted her head aside with a beautiful smile ever.

Hyori’s stepmom: And she knows how to win my heart easily. She smiled sweetly to Hyori.

Hyori: Omma, before this I didn’t have a chance to say this….Hyori start to talk in serious tone and her expression changed totally.

Hyori: I’m so sorry for my rudeness toward you before this. I also…… make omma lost your husband…my dad... I’m so sorry. I never have intention to do like that. Please believe me. And thanks for everything you did to me. Hyori said in melancholy voice.

Hyori: I really mean it, omma. Hyori looks down.

Hyori’s stepmom: Hyori-ah, I understand that. It’s not easy to accept someone new in your life. Furthermore, your mom just died at that time. Hey, I don’t like when you talked like that. It’s not your fault your father dead. Remember this, it’s just his time had come and coincidentally happen when you having fight with him. Ok??Now, let’s live our life without many regrets. She lift up Hyori’s chin and hug her.

………………………

………………………….

 

Hyori: Omma, there is something disturbing your mind???Hyori asked when she saw her stepmom’s face like hiding something from her.

Hyori’s stepmom: Errm…I’m worry about your little sister. She’s……so innocent and easily to get trick. She released a deep sigh.

Hyori: About that omma…please don’t worry too much. By next week, I’ll back continue my study. When I have free time, I‘ll check on her, ok??Hyori gives eye-smiled to her omma.

Hyori’s stepmom: Thanks goodness!! Omma, feels more relieved to hear that. It’s so grateful that both of you are study at the same university. Her motherly feels exposed as she proud of her daughters.

Hyori: I just leave the company in your hand. Arghh..finally I can continue my study!!it’s just so great. Hyori said aloud while her omma staring at her with an angel smile.

Hyori’s stepmom: Just focus on your study. I’ll try my best to accommodate this company. She’s said confidentally.

Hyori: Omma, thanks for everything. Hyori feels so blessed when her stepmom always there when she needed someone to comfort and help her.

Hyori’s stepmom: No…no….no need for thanking me. You and your little sister are my everything to me. I’m so happy to have both of you in this life. She grabbed Hyori’s hands and uttered that.

 

AFTER A WEEK…..

 

Inside A Car (on the way to university)

 

Hyori POV

 

Kahi………I miss her so much. Huhhhhhh…………because of daddy sudden death, the company is in danger state and to begin it…….it’s all my fault. I tried harder to save the company because of dad but I failed to be a good lover to Kahi. Oh god……I don’t even explain to her about the misunderstanding issue that dad’s created. But I think it’s better that way. Maybe……but deep in my heart, I really hope she waiting for me…….how much I wish for that.

 

At the university

 

Hyori on the way back from her faculty after settled her documents thing. Then she saw someone’s back that she remind her of someone.

 

Hyori: Ji hyo sshi?? Hyori ask carefully when she tapped her shoulder as she was not sure.

Ji Hyo: Hyori unnie. Ji hyo’s eyes widen of shock.

Hyori: Yeah. It’s unnie. Where’s Kahi???Hyori asked without wasting time.

Ji hyo: Unnie, how could you ask about Kahi unnie like nothing is happened. In fact, you leave her hanging without any explaination. Kahi’s close friend showed a little mad from her voice.

Hyori: Ji hyo –yaa…it’s not what I want it to be. Yes, it’s my fault. But I can explain it. Please tell me where is Kahi?? Hyori’s voice shaking.

Ji hyo: I don’t know what is really happen to you until you make that decision but she’s suffered enough. And it’s all by herself. If you looked at her that time, you tears will fall without any force. Ji Hyo said in melancholy voice when she recalled the memories.

Hyori: Leaving her….i regrets it every seconds of my life. Hyori tears starts to fall but she tried to control it.

Ji hyo: Huhhhh…Kahi unnie……she stop studying and chase her dream. What’s she want to be. As she has nothing here that could stop her from doing so. You know what I mean right???She wants to be singer. A singer that can create a good music but always down to earth when she become famous later and I always pray for her success. She smile while telling the story to Hyori.

Ji hyo: I beg to you unnie, please don’t disturb her life again. She deserves a better life…and it’s without you I guess. She continued.

Hyori: …….Thanks…. Hyori half-smile and excuse herself.

 

Hyori POV

 

What I’ve done to her……She’s suffer alone………Ooooo…god. I’m so sinful. Dear god, please send to her a person that will always love her only her!!I want that person to take good care of her. Please let her live with happiness. I’m begging to you, dear god. I can’t stand to see her suffer again. I don’t deserve her anymore but I’ll never stop myself from  loving her or protect her even from far…………..Hyori prays alone and cried at the same time until she falls to sleep under a shady tree that she rest.

 

After awhile,

“ Already awake???” A voice asked Hyori soon she opens her eyes.

Hyori: Huhhh???Who are you??? Hyori make a distance from the girl that sit next to Hyori.

The girl: Maybe you did not remember me. But I always remember you. The girl that stolen my heart from our first meet. She said bluntly.

Hyori: Whhatt?? Hyori confused and shocked when hearing that.

The girl: Don’t worry. I’m a good person. She smiles warmly.

Hyori: Oooo..ok. Hyori believe the girl’s words as she judge from the girl appearance. Hyori reached out her make up mirror to check her face as she just wake up.

The girl: You always pretty like  before. She winked her eyes to Hyori. Hyori grinned awkwardly as she starts to feel uncomfort.

Hyori: Errr..thanks. But where do we meet???You said pretty like before and your face looks so familiar to me but….i’m not sure. Hyori scratching her neck and the girl smile staring at Hyori without Hyori realized.

The girl: We met before this. I’m Kahi’s friend. Hyori stunned for awhile when heard the name.

The girl: But now, I want to meet you as myself. I mean I don’t want you to see me as someone else friend. You know what I mean right?? She uttered.

Hyori: ..ok.. Short replied from Hyori.

The girl: From the first time I met you during our first day of registration, I already fall in love with you until I found out that your heart belong to someone else and she’s my friend. Then I keep my love by myself. But my love won’t fade even grow more deeper. Seeing you right now, make me the happiest person in this world. She said honestly and Hyori freeze and stare at her.

Hyori: Oooo…I did not know. Hyori did not know what to answer to her love confession.

Hyori: Actually, I extended my study. Family matter. Now, I’m back. Hyori try to change the topic.

The girl: Oooo…ok. By any chance, do you want to be my lover ??? No..no..i want you to be my lover!!She said bluntly again.

Hyori: WHATT???!! Hyori startled by the sudden question.

The girl: What WHATT?? Do you have any problem???Or are you in relationship right now???She asked.

Hyori: No…I’m not in relationship. Hyori shook her head.

The girl: Good….then we are lover now. She stands up and smiled.

Hyori:………………………*speechless.

The girl: Opps, I’m late for my class. Gotta go. She running and leave Hyori clueless.

Hyori: We are……???!!!!Yahhh…wait!!!wait!!!!I don’t even know your name. Hyori calling the girl from her back.

The girl looked back and replied “I’m Lee Jin. Don’t worry, I already save my number in your phone while your sleeping just now. Kekkeke. Wait for my call ok??!!” She smile and continue to run.

Hyori: Ok….Ehh…wait…Why should I wait for her call. Hyori slapped her own cheek lightly.

 

Hyori POV

 

She’s really something. Honest, brave, and cheerfully……..Weird….i don’t even mad or dispute about it. *LOL……..My new life just begins I guess…………

 

 

 

Ending of flashback………..^^

 

I’m always feels grateful when my subscribers read my story and also my silent readers…^^…You guys, so awesome!!!!!can bear with my grammars mistakes…Sorry….Thanks for your patience……comments and subscribe <3 <3 <3 <3