Prosopagnosia??!!

My Heart Still Beats For You

After few days…

 

Uie’s shooting postponed because of the weather, so she decided to visit Kahi. The other girls on the way to the hospital after finish their schedules.

 

Kahi’s room in the hospital

 

Uie sit on a chair beside Kahi’s bed. Kahi still unconscious for days. Wounds on Kahi’s body start to heal. Suddenly, Kahi’s hand moves and Uie startled and excited at the same time. Kahi starts to gain her conscious.

 

 

 Uie : Appa, are you ok?? Everyone worry about you. Omma can’t stop crying.She’s so worry and terrified. Uie said to Kahi that lying on the hospital’s bed.

Kahi: Who are you??Why you call me appa??What are you doing here??Where’s my lover and my kids?? Kahi asked. Uie startled and feeling something weird with Kahi.

Uie: Appa, don’t joke with me. I’m Uie. Uie try to think positive.

Kahi: U…ie…Is that you???? Kahi startled and shock at the same time. Her face looked so sacred and pale.

Uie: Appa..it’s me, Uie. Uie put her right hand to her chest. Uie shocked when Kahi looked at her eyes and asked her like she is the stranger. Kahi’s eyebrow wrinkle to figure out whether Uie’s word is true. Uie became panic.

 

Uie: APPA!!I’m Uie!!Uie try to convince Kahi again. Kahi try her best to wake her body. She stare at Uie’s face.

Kahi: I can’t recognize your face. What’s wrong with me? Kahi stuttered and her face pale of sacred.

Kahi: What’s exactly happen to me?? Kahi hold her head with both hands.

Kahi: Uie, call my doctor now. Hurry!! Kahi shouted of scare.

 

But then someone enter the room and walking toward Uie and Kahi.

 

Kahi: Who are you?? Kahi stand up and asked in shaking voice.

 Uie get another shocked because Dambi told Uie that Lee Jin and Kahi is a good friend because they are colleagues before. Uie looked with shocked face to Kahi. Then Kahi looked at Lee Jin’s  nametag. Kahi’s mouth open because of shock. She can’t recognize her good friend.Tears appear in her eyes but she’s try to control that.

 

Lee Jin: Kahi yaa~~ Lee Jin said. Kahi cover her face with both her palm and shouted and cried. Uie looked at Kahi and Lee Jin clueless and panic.

 

Uie: What happened??Uie request an answer from Lee Jin.

Uie: What’s wrong with Kahi unnie??Why she can’t recognize me?? Even can’t recognize you. You are her good friend!!Uie raised her voice. Lee Jin looked at Kahi.

 

Lee Jin: It’s amnesia. Others are normal. There’s nothing unusual in CT scan too. It’s prosopagnosia. It’s a disorder of face perception where the ability to recognize faces is impaired, while the ability to recognize other objects may be relatively intact.

Uie: It’s just a temporary right??Uie asked. Lee Jin looked down when heard that.

Uie: Say it. Please!!Uie shaking Lee Jin’s hand and wipe her tears.

Lee Jin: We need to observe first. We don’t know if this will stay or not?? Lee Jin’s voice tremble.

 

Pannngggggggg….Kahi slapped Lee Jin’s face.

 

Uie: APPA…..Uie try to calm down Kahi.

Kahi: What are you saying??Say it again!!What am i?? Kahi’s gone mad.

Kahi: I’m prosopagnosic??!!Kahi said loud.

Lee Jin: I’m responsible for that. Lee Jin looked straight to Kahi’s face.

Kahi: How could you responsible for that!!!!Kahi screams.

Uie: No..Please find a way, Jinnie unnie!!Uie begging to Lee Jin.

Uie: Don’t put that expression. They must be a way!!

Uie: You’re doctor right Jinnie unnie. Uie cried hard. But Lee Jin remains silent.

 

Kahi: Uie, you go out first. Appa wanna talk with Jinnie unnie. Uie, please keep this as our secret including to Jungah unnie. Kahi said firmly. Uie nodded her head and walk out with heavy steps.

 

Kahi: What else you can do about this, Jinnie?? Lee Jin shooked her head.

Kahi: There’s nothing wrong with my memory. I remember everything.

Kahi: Your face……….it’s not the face I know!!!!

………………………

………………………………..

…………………………………….

Kahi: I want you to keep this as a secret. If this news spread, After School’s image and reputation will ruin.

Lee Jin: Kahi………Lee Jin disagreed with Kahi’s request.

Kahi: Please Jinnie. Just for now.

Lee Jin: Erm..I’ll go out first.

…………………………

………………………………

…………………………………….

Kahi sat on the couch in the room. She’s looked outside the glass wall, thinking. But then someone hugged and kissed her. Kahi looked at the person’s face. She try to figure who and also want to hide that she’s prosopagnosic.

 

“ Unnie……Why you stare at me like that????!!!”

Kahi: ‘…………………’Kahi still looking at the person.

 

 

 

To be continued…………^^

 

 

thanks for reading.............n.n