We Meet Again......n_n

My Heart Still Beats For You

 

Parking Lot at Pledis Company

 

Kahi Mumbles Alone

Okay..at last finished practicing for today. Now, I can go to the my favourite church, up in the hill with a beautiful scenery.Kekkekkeke. Kahi smiled alone headed to her car.

 

“Let’s go with my car” Sudden voice heard from Kahi’s back.

 

Kahi: Huhhh???Kahi startled and studying the person who standing in front of her.

“Hello, it’s me. Lee Hyori. Forget me already.” She stated jokingly. She did not want Kahi to feel uncomfortable since she already know about the fact which is Kahi is prosopagnosic.

Kahi: What are you doing here???I told you to not appear in front of me again. Kahi’s voice started to rise up.

Hyori: Technically, I appeared from your back and you’re the one who turning back and facing me right now. Hyori answered cheekily.

Hyori: It’s not safe for you to drive in your condition right now. Hyori’s words made Kahi a little shocked.

Kahi:Yo….u……..Kahi stuttered and raise her finger to Hyori.

Hyori: What???!!Hyori played cool and from her corner of her eyes, she can see Kahi started to panic.

Hyori: I mean you just finished practicing for hours. I’m just worry about you. I know you’re still mad at me. Just mad at me but your safety still the first priority ok. Hyori pulled Kahi’s hand walking toward Hyori’s car. Kahi’s still mad at Hyori but her feet won’t listen to her heart. She just follows Hyori.

 

Walking DownHill Together After Visited Kahi’s Favourite Church

 

AWKWARD SILENCE……………

 

Kahi: I came here using your car not because of you…ok!!

Hyori: Ok. Hyori replied short.

Kahi: Good. I did not want you to misunderstand about this. Kahi added.

Hyori: Should i?? Hyori asked with raised eyebrows and giggling.

Kahi: No. I just saying. Kahi walked a little distance away after that. Hyori shook her head smile at Kahi.

Kahi: Oh!!Oh no…Kahi let out a loud voice. Hyori walk quickly to Kahi.

Hyori: You’re OK??Hyori hold Kahi’s arm and shows serious face.

Kahi: Why is it like this. Why it’s need to happen now. Kahi lift up her high heels. One of Kahi’s heel broken. Kahi panicked.

Hyori: Huhhhhh…… No one climb the hills wearing heels except you. Hyori uttered.

Kahi: This is my first time too. I did not have time to change to sneakers after finish practicing. Kahi explains.

Hyori: Don’t dance wearing heels. It’s really not good. Hyori uttered and taking off her sneakers.

Hyori: Wear these. Hyori put the sneakers in front of Kahi.Kahi looked at Hyori and Hyori point to the sneakers.

Kahi: Then, what are you going to wear?? Kahi asked in slow voice.

Hyori: Wear these or get on. Hyori bend her feet and show her back to Kahi. Kahi surprises. Kahi did not want to be piggyback by Hyori. She’s thinking.

 

After A while…..

 

Hyori: Kekkekke. Hyori chuckled.

Kahi: Don’t make a joke of me okay. Kahi warned Hyori after she heard Hyori laugh at her because she can’t walk properly because of the unfit sneakers. The sneakers did not match Kahi’s feet while Hyori walking downhill with her bare feet.

 

Hyori: Oppss..sorry. Hyori put her hand on teasing Kahi and walking in front of Kahi.

Kahi: Yahhh!!Walk slowly. Kahi said with an awkward walking style.

Hyori: I said get on. Hyori said.

Kahi: I said no. Kahi responded.

Hyori: Then come down like that all night. Hyori said coldly leaving Kahi behind again.

Hyori:Aaaaaaa….

Kahi: Why??Did you step on something??Kahi asked when Hyori pulls out her pinky flower handkerchief from her pocket and tight her left foot with it.

Hyori: It’s nothing. Hyori gave an answer. Kahi looked at Hyori’s face and Hyori’s left foot.

Kahi: Why did you gave me your sneakers.Kahi feel guilty when she looked at Hyori’s wrapped foot. Hyori let out a deep sighed.

---------------------

-----------------------

--------------------------------

 

Kahi: Are we still far. Kahi asked when she uncomfortable to be piggyback by Hyori.

Hyori: We’re almost there???Hyori responded.

Kahi: Did we come this much before. Kahi confuse when she found out the path is so different before they climb up the hill.

Kahi: The road seems like it got longer. Hyori just smile.

Hyori: It’s probably did.

Kahi: What???Kahi looking around cutely.

Hyori: I made it longer. Hyori said boldly.

Kahi: I was talking about the road. The road. Kahi thought Hyori misunderstood with her.

Hyori: Yeah. Exactly, this road. So, we can have time together. Hyori smile.

Kahi: Oh, whatever. Just go quickly. Kahi start to get annoyed.

Hyori: Be quiet. Then I will go faster. Hyori adjust her position of Kahi’s piggyback. Kahi startled and grabbed Hyori’s shoulder and neck. Kahi can smell Hyori’s scent which reminds her their memories back then while Hyori can feel and hear Kahi’s breathe which flutters her heart.

                                    ----------------------------------------------------

 

Kahi’s Apartment

 

Kahi: Okay, you can let me down.

Kahi: Alright, let me down. Kahi begged.

Kahi: Over here. Kahi point to the carpet area. Hyori put Kahi down.

Kahi: Thanks for your hard works. You can go back now.

Hyori: I’m hungry. *rubbed her stomach. You also need to eat. Go cook dinner. Hyori said without any shy.

Kahi: Just order. Kahi suggests.

Hyori: Ok. After, I wash my foot. Hyori about to walk looking for bathroom. Kahi sighing.

Kahi: Then go home and wash. Kahi try to make Hyori her apartment.

Hyori: Waee??Why should i???Hyori whined.

Hyori: Because of whom I skipped my jobs. Hyori uttered and headed to bathroom.

Kahi: Aishhhh…Wait……Your footprinted dirtying the floor. Kahi complained and looked at the floor. Kahi saw blood traces come from Hyori foot and made Kahi has a mixed feeling and stop complaining.

 

After a minutes…….

 

Hyori: Yahhh…Does a human live here or not???The refrigerator is empty.

Kahi: That’s why I said to order out. Kahi pouted.

Hyori: Let’s go grocery shopping. Hyori suggests others.

 

At Grocery Shop

 

Hyori: Why don’t you hurry up. Hyori looked back at Kahi.

Kahi: But this is not the food section. Kahi said. Hyori just grinning, push the troly and walk a little limp because of hurt foot which she accidently step on a pieces of glass at the hill previously. Kahi just follows.

 

Hyori takes all must-have things at home into the troly and Kahi push the troly.

 

Kahi POV

 

Why don’t she just go shopping by herself if she want to buy all these things and why I need to follow her. Aaarrrgghhh…babo me.

 

Kahi: What will you do with all these things. Kahi point out the contents of the troly.

Hyori: These things for you. you will need all these since you just move in into the apartment.

Kahi: What???!!All these are for me??!!Kahi startled.

Hyori: Yes??Probably???Hyori give a need-thinking answer again and move forward and Kahi just looking Hyori’s limp walk and she’s feel sympathy,grateful, touching, mad toward Hyori.

Kahi: Hyori unnie……Kahi called.

Hyori: Errmm…Hyori stare at Kahi.

Kahi: I’m going to go somewhere. You just stay here okay.

Hyori: The bathroom over there. Hyori pointed to her right side thinking Kahi wanted to find a bathroom. Kahi just nodded and walk away.

 

Back from grocery shop,

 

Kahi: Here, put this first. Kahi handed a small blue ball to Hyori. Hyori shows a question face to Kahi.

Kahi: You hurt your foot a lot. So, this is for you. Kahi said shyly while Hyori stare at Kahi with a lovely look.

Kahi:I bought this at the grocery shop. Kahi told Hyori to break Hyori’s gaze at her.

Hyori: Park Kahi bought this for me??Hyori lift up the small blue box.

Kahi: I accidently found it then I think you will need that since you’re going to stand to cook. Kahi find an excuse.

Kahi: Why do you  keep looking at me like that??

Hyori: Nothing. It’s just so amazing. Kekekke…. Hyori chuckle happily.

Hyori: I never told you I hurt my foot but you can know that. Hyori said  with a pleasant face.

Kahi : You were limping, making it’s obvious. Don’t misunderstood again. Kahi firmly her voice.

Kahi: So, I just need to wait right. I want to eat seafood shabu. Kekkekek.

Hyori: ARgggghhh..i can’t. My foot is hurt. Hyori lay down on the couch lazily.

Kahi: Yahhh!!!Kahi made face to Hyori.

Hyori: Waeee???waeee??? Hyori put an innocent face.

Kahi: I’m too tired to cook right now. Kahi pouted.

Hyori: Make ramen then. Hyori spontaneously responded.

 

At dining table

 

Kahi: Thank you for today….. Hyori can feel Kahi’s sincerely said that.

Hyori: It’s nothing. Hyori just smile and eating the ramen.

Hyori: It’s been awhile since we eating together like this. I miss that. Hyori said.

Kahi: Then why you leaving me back then. Kahi gave a strong gaze to Hyori.

Kahi:  You know what, the worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all. Hyori know Kahi saying those to her. But she just silent without any words comes out from .

Hyori: Leaving you……………….Hyori said in melancholy voice.

Hyori: Every seconds of my life I regret about that. Hyori said in sad tone of voice. Both of them silent again.

-------------

----------------------

------------------------------

-------------------------------------

Hyori: I know about your accident….prosopagnosic……..Hyori facing Kahi again. Kahi’s eyes widened.

Kahi: How do you know about that???Kahi shuttered.

Hyori: Dambi told me about your accident and after I met Jinnie and I know about your prospagnosia. Hyori explained to Kahi.

Kahi: You met your ex lover???I mean Jinnie. Kahi give Hyori a small shock.

Hyori: Errr..you know about that??Yeahh….To warn her. That’s the reason I met her. Hyori said truthfully.

Kahi: Sun ah unnie told me. Hyori nodded her head.

Kahi: Why??You don’t need to do that.

Hyori: I know. I want to. I don’t why you get hurt again and be tricked by her again. Hyori said in serious of voice.

Hyori: Don’t go near or contact her again. Hyori said.

Kahi: I will. Thanks. Kahi’s face softens from her serious expression into a warming smile and Hyori glad to see the dimple again.

Hyori: Do you have a lover right now??? Sudden question that make Kahi surprise again.

Kahi: For now…..I just… want free from a lover life…. Kahi smile weak and Hyori noticed that so she changed to another topic.

--------

----------------

----------------------

 

At Doorway

 

Hyori: Kahi, I hope you thinking about my plan that I told you. I will wait for your answer. Anything just contact me, okay. Bye. Hyori kissed Kahi’s forehead in a lovely way before off and lost in the dark night sky.

Kahi: Should I go with Hyori unnie’s plan??Huhhhh…Kahi grumble alone before close the door.

 

Krring……..kring…………..Kahi phone ringing

 

Kahi: Annyeong….

“Appa…….” Kahi heard a high pitched and cute worry voice speaking.

Kahi: Nana…What’s wrong???Kahi asked.

Nana: Jungah unnie, did not coming home yet. It’s late already, I’m worry appa. Everyone worry about omma. She did not pick up her phone. Please appa. Do something….Kahi can feel Nana start to cry right now.

Kahi: But your omma never do like that before. Kahi uttered.

Nana: Lately, after your graduate  from After School and move out from here, omma always in bad mood and I rarely see omma smile again. That’s make me, worry more.

Kahi:Hahhhhhhhh……..Ok..ok..calm down. Tell others to stay at home, in case she might be come home. Anything call me ok. Kahi then hung up her phone and grabbed her car’s key.

 

 

To be continued………………………..surprise

 

what plan???where is jungah???...........>.<........thanks for reading....thank you to my silent readers too...^^...