Everything Is New To Me

My Heart Still Beats For You

In a park

 

Kahi: The weather is still cold. Kahi giggles.

Kahi : Ermm..what do you want to say??Kahi looked at Lee Jin.

Lee Jin: Huhh *sighing…I don’t know if I should tell you or not. Lee Jin looked at the young kids play at the swings.

Kahi: Then don’t tell me. Kekkekke. Kahi said playfully.

Lee Jin: Kahi yaa~~ I’m serious. Lee Jin said in low tone.

Kahi: Sorry. I’m just joking with you. Just tell me. Kahi winked to Lee Jin.

Lee Jin: There is currently a clinical drugs trial in USA. There is possibility can cure your prosopagnosia. Kahi startled when heard the words ‘cure’.

Kahi: Lee Jin….Kahi waiting for Lee Jin’s explaination.

Lee Jin: But they will be a side-effect. I can’t predict what the side effect. So, I want you to think about this and tell me later on.

Kahi: Help me get the medicine!!Kahi replied.

Lee Jin: Kahi, just think about that first. You need to think careful. I’m worry about the side-effect!!Lee Jin shows her concern toward Kahi.

Kahi: Huhh..won’t be able to see my lover’s face who always stand in front of me. Smiling just for me but I can’t even see that!!What more the worse than that. Kahi wipe her tears away.

Lee Jin: ‘…………….’

Lee Jin: But the pain you will get is hard to explain and I  don’t know if the medicine really works or not. I want you think thoroughly. Lee Jin patted Kahi’s shoulder.

Kahi : ‘………..’

Lee Jin: I need to go now. See you next time. Lee Jin walking away, left Kahi who is still sit on the bench and looked at the clear sky.

 

 

It’s been awhile Kahi did not come to studio. Pledis give Kahi holiday for Kahi to heal completely. Since, Kahi is prosopagnosic, so she kinda afraid to look at mirror in the dance studio because she can’t even recognizes her own face. But as an After School member, she needs to come to practice and playgirlz tour just in few days. During her holiday she starts to learn how to recognize her members by their clothes, voice and anything that able to distinguish between them in silence. But this is her first time she’ll face other people besides her members. She need to meet their choreographer, dancer and others.

 

 At The Dance Studio (morning)

 

At the doorway

The girls practicing in the studio. Kahi just came back from pledis’s office. Kahi took a deep breath in the front door. She’s so nervous. Then, she twists the door knob.

 

Kahi: Hey kiddos!!!!!!Kahi plastered a sweet smile on her face.

The girls : APPA!!!!!!!!The girls shouted happily. The girls and the staffs run to get Kahi. Jungah just stand in front of Kahi and look at her and the girls. She noticed that Kahi is so nervous.

 

Jungah: Hey, don’t be sacred. I’m here. I’m with you. Jungah interlocked her fingers with Kahi’s fingers, and looked at Kahi with her innocent smile.

 

Kahi: Jungah…Kahi startled but she smile to Jungah.

 

“I may can’t recognize your face but now recognize you by your voice, touching and my heart” Kahi thought and smile alone.

 

 

After hours practicing. They need ends the practice and will continue the next day.

 

 

Kahi: Uie , will you accompany unnie go to the hospital after this??I need to meet Doctor Jinnie. Kahi asked Uie that sit beside her.

Uie: I don’t mind but omma??Don’t you always go home with omma?? Uie uttered and her eyes locked to Jungah that walk headed to them.

Jungah: Yeobo~~Can you go home with the girls. I need to go somewhere first. Don’t you mind??? Jungah said to Kahi while wrapped Kah’s waist.

Kahi: Oooo…Ok..Kkkekeke. Just be careful okay. Kahi smiles showing her dimples.

Jungah: I will. Be safe. I love you. Jungah quick pecked on Kahi’s cheeks and walk away.

Kahi: I love you too. Kahi responded back.

Kahi: Now, everything is settled. Kahi tilt her head to Uie. Uie just shook her head.

Uie: Appa, I don’t like when you didn’t tell omma about your prosopagnosia.

Kahi: I don’t like too. Kekeekke. Kahi gave cynical smile to Uie.

Uie: Appa!!You’re so bad. Uie slammed Kahi’s thigh lightly and pouted. While Kahi just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

At the hospital

 

“Unnie, I wanna go to ladies room first!!I’ll find you later” said Uie in speed of light.

Kahi: Aaaa..aigoo …kekkekeke. Meet me at Dr. Jinnie’s office. Kahi shouted.

 

 

Lee Jin’s Office

 

Kahi open the door with bated breath. She’s saw Lee Jin sit on her chair wearing the white coat.

 

Kahi : Jinnie yaa~~ I have something to say to you. said Kahi firmly standing in front of Lee Jin.

Kahi : I want you to get me the experimental medicine. I already considered it. I don’t care if I can’t cure my prosopagnosia or the side-effect. But I don’t want to be a person that do nothing and continue my life like this.

Kahi: Please, Jinnie. Only you can help me. Kahi said in sad tone.

 

Bangggg……Someone entered the office.

 

Kahi looked back.

 

‘APPA…..’ Uie called Kahi.

Uie: It’s omma………Jungah unnie…not Dr Lee Jin. Uie explained to Kahi.

 

Kahi’s eyes widened of shock and looked at the chair again.

Kahi: Ju…..ngah…??!!Kahi stuttered.

‘Yeobo………’ Said Jungah.

 

Kahi POV

Jungah????!!!!What she doing in Jinnie’s office. She wearing Jinnie’s white coat??!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued…..

 

* sorry for the short update….Please enjoy it..^^