I Miss You...........

My Heart Still Beats For You

Continue from the previous chapter..

 

 

“ Unnie……Why you stare at me like that????!!!”

Kahi: ‘…………………’Kahi still looking at the person.

 

‘Yeobo……..’ Said Jungah in a cute voice.

Kahi: ……………Dar…ling….Kahi try to put a smile on her bitter face.

Jungah: Hey……what’s wrong??? Jungah kneel down in front of Kahi. Kahi did not happy like always and Jungah can feel it.

Kahi: Yeobo…….yaaa…can you….hug me once??Kahi stuttered.

 

Jungah hugged Kahi tightly.

 

Jungah: Yeobo, when Uie told me that you already awake. I’m so happy. You should be happy too. Don’t make face like that. Jungah kissed Kahi’s cheeks.

 

Jungah: I miss you and I love you so much. Jungah whispered to Kahi’s ear in soft sweet voice.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~ I love you too. I miss you so much. Kahi responded.

Kahi: I miss to see your face………….. your smile……. your cresent eyes….Kahi uttered in shaking voice and suddenly Jungah’s shoulder wet because of Kahi’s tears.

 

Jungah: Yeobo, don’t cry. Jungah break the hugs and wipe away Kahi’s tears.

Jungah: Just only days, you did not see me now you’re crying like baby. Jungah giggles.

Jungah: I’m in front of you right now. You can stare at me whole day if you want. Jungah said and tilt her head.

Kahi: But I can’t see your face anymore………….Kahi said in her mind and try to hide the sadness.

Kahi: Jungah, can I touch your face?? Kahi ‘s eyes red hold the tears.

Jungah: Huhh??!!Jungah feel a little weird but she’s just nodded agree.

 

Kahi put her right hand on Jungah’s face. Slowly touching Jungah’s eyebrow, eyes, nose and lastly Jungah’s lips.

 

Kahi: Darl, I’m tired. Let’s lying on my bed.

 

Jungah can tell that something  is not right but she just followed Kahi’s wish. Jungah escorts Kahi to her bed, put a blanket on Kahi’s body and she’s lying next to Kahi and they stare at each other. Jungah play with Kahi’s hair. She wrapped Kahi’s waist and move toward Kahi, their nose almost meet each other.

 

Jungah: Yeobo…..you can tell me anything. I feel something is not right here. Jungah said and caress Kahi’s face.

Kahi: I know. Everything is fine. I’m just tired. Kahi try to smile and her eyes still locked to Jungah.

Jungah: Ok. Unnie, what ‘s doctor said to you?? The doctor is your friend, right??Dambi told us.

Kahi: She said I’m doing well. Everything is normal. If everything ok, I can discharge in a few days. Yeah, she’s my ex university colleagues before.

Jungah: Ooooo…Jungah replied.

Kahi: ……………………

Jungah : …………………….

Kahi: Darl…….i miss to see your smile. Kahi said.

Jungah: Really??Nahh~~my smile is only for you. I can smile whole day just for you. Jungah smile brightly to Kahi.

Kahi:…………..Kahi just smile.

Kahi: Jung….ah…your smile……………so beau…tiful…..Thank you. Kahi said and smile and without her realize, tears flow wetting her cheeks.

Jungah: Hey…hey….stop crying my yeobo. Jungah hugged tight Kahi in her arms. She rubbed tenderly Kahi’s back and put her chin on Kahi’s head and she’s also start to cry.

Jungah: I love you so much, Kahi unnie. Jungah murmurs.

Jungah: Just close your eyes and sleep. I’ll stay here with you. I won’t leave you. I promise. Jungah uttered in between her cry.

Kahi: Thank you, Jungah. Kahi mumbles and close her eyes and her tears still flowing.

 

Jungah POV

What’s Kahi unnie hide from me?? Did Doctor Lee Jin say something to her??Kahi unnie….she’s so sacred and sad right now. She’s  shivering and her smile..i can feel a bitter and gloom mood behind her smile. Something bad is happening. But I don’t know what?? I really want to know what is it!!!!!