Another Suprise News???

My Heart Still Beats For You

Continue from last chapter

 

Lee Hyori: That’s for hurting my Kahi!!!!!Hyori gave death glare to Lee Jin and Lee Jin replied with a strong gaze.

Lee Jin: What’s exactly do you mean by that!!Lee Jin said aloud.

Lee Hyori: What’s wrong with you??!!!!!Are you crazy or what??Why do you hit Kahi!!Tell me!!She’s your bestfriend!!

Lee Jin: Bestfriend??Lee Jin scoffs.

Lee Jin:From where do you here this ridiculous news????

Lee Hyori: Where I heard that is not the problem. Now, tell me the truth. Hyori near Jinnie’s face.

Lee Jin: Fine…… Yeahhh…I admitted I hit her!!I just hate her. She got everything what she wants!!

Lee Hyori : But she’s your bestfriend. She treats you so well!!She helps you no matter what. Can you see that??

Lee Jin: I know that and because of that I hate her more. She’s so kind and that annoying me. She also get your love,unnie. Until now you’re still loving her right??No no no. You always love her even when we are couple!In your heart, mind are always have her!!Never once are you thinking of me and for that, I want her to die!!Gone from this world!!

Lee Hyori: Don’t you ever..ever touch Kahi with your dirty hand. This is my first and last warns!! Hyori grabbed Lee Jin’s collar coat.

Lee Jin: Hahhhahahhha(evil laugh). Kahi….kahi…..since she’s not dead when I hit her. I made her turned into prosopagnosic. Right now, when you stand in front of her, she can’t recognize you. She’s not blind or lost memory but she see you like a stranger and you will feel so miserable and painful because you can’t do nothing to help her. Lee Jin laughing evil.

Hyori: You are not human!!!!!Hyori put her arm to Lee Jin’s neck and pushed Lee Jin to the end of the wall and Lee Jin can’t breathe properly and try to escape from that.

Lee Jin: That is what I felt when you and I are still couple. You never treat me as your lover. Never!!!Even for once!!

Lee Hyori: I admitted that. But that’s not a reason for you to hurt Kahi!!!It's my fault not her!!!Hyori’s arm still on Lee Jin’s neck.

Lee Jin: Hurting Kahi is like hurting you too!!I never regret about that.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...............wink..sorry, just a short update...