It's Been Awhile.........

My Heart Still Beats For You

After a successful encore PLAYGIRLZ TOUR concert at Japan, After School get 2 days off before they start their preparation for Korean comeback. All the girls go home meet their parents or hang out with their friends.

 

At Jungah’s room(After School’s dorm)

 

“Darling…darling…..” A cute tiny voice fill the pinky room as the door’s room opens.

Jungah: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa……….Jungah shouted and hugs herself.

“Pe….wiiiitttttt” . Kahi wowed and gave a cheeky looks when she saw Jungah accidentally drop her bra because of shock.

Jungah: Unnie…… Jungah blushing and still cover her ‘treasure’ with her hands. She gave a cute angry face to Kahi.

Kahi: Kkekkekke….yeobo…hot!!!!!!Auuuuww!!!Kahi thumbs up to Jungah and her eyes not blink even for a seconds and make Jungah more blushing.

Jungah: *Turn her body away and looked down with a red face.

Kahi: Let me help you………Kahi picked up the bra and tied it while Jungah stands stiffen.

Kahi: Jungah, I know…. I been saying this again and again but I still want to say it. I love you……..Kahi whispered to Jungah’s ear in l soft, romantic and sincere way and then wrapped Jungah’s waist tenderly from back.

Kahi: It’s must hard for you. I’m prosopagnosic and you deserve someone better than me. Kahi put her chin on Jungah’s shoulder.

Jungah: Hey…..don’t said like that or I’ll mad. I love you too, unnie. Jungah facing Kahi and caress Kahi’s face. Jungah kiss Kahi softly, tenderly and full of love. Kahi replied with a passionately and long kiss and her hand start to explore Jungah’s body.

 

 

“Omma…omma”……..The door opens and a tall blonde girl stands clueless and then she closed the door quickly.

 

Knock…….knock…….. “I’m coming”. A sweet voice uttered.

Jungah: Lizzy-ah…Jungah said awkwardly and scratched her neck wearing only bra and skinny jean while Kahi looked away and pretend like nothing happen.

Lizyy: Nothing. I just want to tell you that I’ll stay at my friend’s house so don’t worry about me. Lizzy explained.

Jungah: Oooo…Ok…ok..Just have a good time with your friend. Jungah smile to Lizzy.

Lizzy: I will, omma. Thanks. Lizzy waving to Kahi and Jungah.

Lizzy: Huhhh…omma, appa when you guys want *tttuttt make sure the door is locked. Kekkekkeke. Lizzy winked at Kahi and Jungah before she close the door worry Kahi might chase her.

Jungah: Yeobo………….it’s all your fault..Jungah whined cutely.

Kahi: Me???!!Waee??!!Kahi gave innocent face as she lying on Jungah’s bed.

Jungah: Your ert hands……the kiss…aishhhh…..Jungah shooked her head and pouted.

Kahi:*LOL…This ert hands(show her hands) can’t handle when your flawless fabulous body said she want me to explore her more. So, it’s not totally my fault.Kekkeke. Kahi answered playfully and move her hand in front of Jungah. Jungah just smile happy.

Jungah: My body talked???!!

Kahi: Yeahhhh..And she only talked to me. That’s why you not heard that. Kekekke. Kahi gave a childish reason.

Jungah: Kkekkekeke…Unnie..unnie….aigooo…kkekekke. Jungah laugh in joy.

Kahi: Darl….i’m hungry….Kahi rubbed her stomach exposed her y abs and make puppy eyes to Jungah.

Jungah: Then, go eat. Jungah said coldly.

Kahi: Yahhh!!!!!!Cruel cold girl. Kahi pouted and looked outside.

Jungah: Kkekkekek. Kyeopta. Jungah pinched Kahi’s pouted lips and smile.

Jungah: Let’s go. Jungah grabbed Kahi’s hand.

Kahi: Where???!!Kahi asked.

Jungah: Of course kitchen, yeobo yaa~~Let’s cook together. Jungah replied happily.

Kahi: Huhh??Me??Cook?? Darl, suddenly I feel giddy. Kahi give excuse.

Jungah: Kkekekke. I’m not buy it unnie. I plan to cook crab stew. Do you like it right?? Jungah showed crabs to Kahi.

Kahi: OMO!!!!I love it darl!!!!Woahhh…….hoorayy.. Kahi shouted cheerfully. Jungah just giggling.

Jungah: But…but…we don’t have enough ingredients. So, can you go buy it for me. Jungah’s words make Kahi stop smile.

Kahi: Aisssssshhhhhh…….Kahi make face.

Jungah: Unnie, it’s a crab stew. Spicy crab stew..ermmm……….yummy. Don’t you really want to eat it?? Jungah testing and tempting Kahi to go to grocery store.

Kahi: Fine!!I’ll go. Kahi walks with half heart to go out even the grocery store just across the road from their dorm.

Jungah: Yeobo……do you know what to buy??!!Jungah chuckles when looked at Kahi’s action.

Kahi: No. Kahi replied short.

Jungah: Kkekkekkeeke. Buy me Korean spicy chillies powder.

Jungah: If you lazy to go out. I’ll go but you need to clean the crabs. Jungah said.

Kahi: Clean the crabs???!!No..no..i’ll go buy it. Kekkeke. You just clean the crabs ok??kekkeke. Kahi answered quickly and on her way to grocery store. She really hates to do clean job and Jungah know it.

 

At Grocery Store

Kahi wandering around at the back racks of the store looking for Korean chillies powder.

 

Kahi: Ahhh…haaa…found it. Kahi smile chuckles and grabbed a small box of Korean chili powder. But then she feels a soft warm hand landed on her back hand. She looked at the person with a surprise face.

Kahi: Do you also want to buy  this?? Kahi asked and her eyes showed her innocent gaze which can melts anyone heart when look at.

“………………..” No answer from the lady. The lady just looked at Kahi with a shock and weird stare.

Kahi: Annyeong………Kahi waving her hand in front of the lady.

The Lady: Aaaa….sorry..sorry. The lady said.

Kahi: It’s ok. Errr.. Do you want to buy this?? Kahi show the box.

Kahi: If that so, just take it. I’ll buy at another store since only one left. Kahi smile sweetly and put the box on the lady’s hand.

The lady: No..no..I don’t really need it right now. I think you need this more than me. She handed to Kahi.

Kahi: Kkekeke. Kinda. Ahhh..ok. Thanks. Kahi plastered her dimples to the lady and walking away headed to the counter to pay.

 

Outside the store

Krinngggggg……Krinngggggg

 

Kahi: Annyeong……….Yes. I’m speaking. Anything I can help?? Kahi talking on the phone.

The person on the phone: I’m the one that hired by you, Miss Jiyoung to investigate your curiosity. And after I collected information from my reliable sources, I want to tell you the result. From the video I got, I found out that Miss Kim Jungah left her phone on the studio with intention on the day your involved in an accident. She also always contact with Miss Lee Jin for the past months. After I asked from her colleague and many more as I can tell that Miss Kim Jungah had a huge crush on Miss Lee Jin. But I guess Miss Lee Jin already has someone in heart because she still single until now. The person that hit run you is Miss Lee Jin and all the information I already share with the police and right now the police still try to collect the solid evidence to arrest Miss Lee Jin. I will not deny the possibility that Miss Jungah also involved in plans to kill you, Miss Jiyoung. Anything i'll inform you later.

Kahi: Thanks.

Kahi lost grip and her phone on the floor. Her tears flowing non stop and her feet feel so weak to stand anymore. Many questions arise. She finds a hidden corner, crying out alone in hunker position. Her heart shattered into thousand pieces. Kahi feels an extreme pain right now. She cries until her hard to breathe anymore.

 

“Please don’t cry” A sorrowful voice said. But Kahi still crying and look up at the voice. She saw a person stand in front of her.

“It’s break my heart to see you cry”. The person added and Kahi can feels the person sadness.

Kahi: Yo….u..Kahi stuttered because of too much cry.

“Everything will be fine!!” Kahi’s body wrapped tightly with big hug.

“Just cry as much as you want. Don’t keep it inside.” When heard that Kahi crying in the person's hug. Don’t know why but Kahi can feel the closeness, comfort feeling and the feeling that she so comfort with the person even she just meet the person.

 

After awhile…….

 

Kahi: Thanks. Sorry for taking your time. Kahi wiped her tears away. Both of them sit on the floor at the corner.

“It’s okay. But don’t do it again. It’s so dangerous to do with a stranger.”

Kahi: You are not a stranger. You are the korean chili lady right???Kahi asked like a boldly.

“Huhhh??!!Kkkekekkee. Wow..i got a new nickname. And the nickname is not so nice to hear. Kkekekkeke.” The lady giggling.

Kahi : Aaa…kekekke. Kahi chuckles.

Kahi: Then. Who are you?? I’m Kahi. Kahi introduce herself.

“You are right. I’m not a stranger to you” She said.

The lady: I know you, Park Jiyoung. I feel weird, confuse, happy, and also sad right now. You always give me a mixed feeling.

Kahi: Huhh????!!Always??!!Kahi did not understand.

“I’m Hyori. Lee Hyori.” Kahi's eyes widened.

Kahi: Youuuu……..Kahi stare at her with a shock face.

"Your ex-lover. " She said calmly.

 

To be continued……..

 

* I’m so sorry for the really really late update. My thesis got rejected T_T..I need to find a new title to my research and of course I need to collect many informations first, still working on it..^^.. THANKS FOR YOUR WAITING AND READING!!>.<.. To my 12 subscribers, thank you so much for your support and reading my fic and to my silent readers, also thank you for reading and I really hope you guys can subscribe and comments to my fic. I hope you guys enjoy read my fic.^^…Take care everyone….n.n……