What Exactly Is Happening?????!!

My Heart Still Beats For You

 

On one evening at Kangnam

 

Kahi walks all alone. She explores every little shop at there.

 

“Ka..hi??” Someone touched Kahi’s shoulder from back.

Kahi: Ermm..yes. Kahi looked back. A tall pretty woman stands in front of Kahi.

“You don’t remember me???” Kahi’s wrinkles her eyebrows thinking but then she shook her head.

Kahi: I’m so sorry but who are you??? Kahi arranges her words nicely.

“I’m Kim Sun-Ah. Your coolest senior before you run away from our university to become an artist” The tall pretty woman smiled sweetly to Kahi.

Kahi: Sun-ah sunbae!!I’m so sorry. Kahi bowed 90-degrees to Kim Sun-ah.

Sun-ah: Hey, it’s not the way you welcome your closed unnie. Sun-ah hugged Kahi tightly.

Kahi:Unnie~~Kahi show her pretty dimples.

Sun-ah: My Jiyoungie. Sun ah giggling and patted Kahi’s back tenderly.

                                 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At nearby restaurant

 

Kahi: Unnie, I thought you stay at USA?? Kahi asked as she sipped coffee.

Sun-ah: Well. That’s true. I’m stay at USA but I have a lecture to give here, at Seoul that why I’m here. Sun-ah explained.

Kahi:Oooo….What lecture??

Sun-ah: About brain and disease related to it. Why?? Sun-ah replied.

Kahi: “……………”. Kahi just looked outside through the glass wall.

Kahi: Unnie,……..Kahi looked straight at Sun-ah’s eyes.

Kahi: I’m prosopagnosic.

Sun-ah: You what??!!Sun-ah shocked. But then Kahi explains to her everything except her accident is planned by Lee Jin and Jungah based from what she heard before.

Kahi:Unnie, I’m taking an experimental medicine to treat my prosopagnosia. The medicine really works to me recently. Sometimes I get my sight back but it’s won’t stay longer. I mean I can see faces for awhile. Right now, I can’t see your face.

Sun-ah: I want you to stop take it!!Sun-ah said firmly.

Sun-ah: I’m a doctor. So I want to tell you, taking an experimental medicine is so dangerous.

Kahi: I know unnie. But I don’t want to be a person that doing nothing. You know myself better than me. Kahi smile weak.

Sun-ah: You never change Jiyoungie. So stubborn. Sun-ah sighed.

Kahi: I’m not. Kahi grinning.

Sun-ah: Tell me if you need anything. Anytime ok.

Kahi: Arasso unnie. Kahi nodded and smile.

 

Both of them enjoy the view of busy town.

 

Sun-ah: Aaaa…Last month I accidently meet your ex at London. Sun-ah said calmly.

Kahi: My ex??Kahi clueless.

Sun-ah: Lee Hyori………. Sun-ah told Kahi. Kahi froze for a minutes. It’s been a while she heard the name.

Kahi:OOoooo…. Kahi try to hide her feeling.

Sun-ah: I can see that. Sun-ah chuckles.

Kahi: What??!!Kahi pretend dumb.

Sun-ah: Your face totally changed when I said her name. kekkeke.

Kahi: Unnie, she is my past. She put her elbow on the table and rest her chin on her palm, staring outside and smile. Sun-ah looking at Kahi with cheesy smile.

Kahi: How’s she doing?? Kahi looked back at Sun-ah.

Sun-ah: She’s good physically. Sun-ah answered cheekily.

Kahi: Huhh??!!Unnie, why so. Said Kahi curious.

Sun-ah: Ermm…I can feel and see a sorrow in her eyes even when she smiled brightly to me. You know, I’m kinda good at reading someone face??!!Kekkekeke.

Kahi: Kkkekekekeke.

Sun-ah: …..I heard from my friends after she broke up with you, she couple with her junior but broke up after one month relationship. Maybe she still can’t forget you??.Kkekkeke.

Sun ah: The girl is same batch with you before you run away. Sun-ah teasing Kahi by pressed ‘run away’ word strongly.

Kahi: Unnie…Kekekke. Kahi pretend to be sulking by showing her cute pout.

Kahi: Same batch with me??!! Kahi startled. Sun-ah just nodded her head and sipped her tea.

Sun-ah: Her surname is Lee. Lee what??!!!Sun-ah try to recall her memory.

Sun-ah: Huhhh!!The girl name is Lee Jin!!Sun-ah said excitedly.

Sun-ah: I’m really has a good memory. Kekkee. Sun-ah praised herself but differ with Kahi who got a big shock when she heard the name.

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kahi POV

Lee Jin and Jungah planned my accident…..

Jungah pretends that she loving me……..

The truth is Jungah love Lee Jin as I heard before….but now…

Lee Jin is Hyori unnie’s ex lover……… My good friend is in love with my ex after I broke up. Lee Jin knew about me and Hyori. Kahi sighing.

I have no idea what the hell is happening right now!!!

 

To be continue……………….

 

 

* I wanna know is my story so boring, dull, lame or??T_T. Because i got no response from my readers. I kinda sad. :(....... Enough with that, i made another video for this chapter. It's just a summary from this chapter. Please let me know what you feel about it.^^....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqC6cErpwT4&feature=youtu.be