Tell Me No Lie!!

My Heart Still Beats For You

Continue from the previous chapter

Kahi: YOUUU!!!!!What are you doing here??!! Kahi’s voice changed. Kahi’s voice presence with a little mad felt. Kahi recognize Hyori when looked closely to Hyori and then she saw the scarf that Hyori wearing on her neck. The brown knitted scarf that gifted by Kahi to Hyori as an anniversary gift.

Lee Hyori: Frankly, I come back to Korean because I’m tired of missing  you. I want to meet you. Lee Hyori said and made eye contact with Kahi.

 Kahi: Stop confusing myself again!!Please leave. Kahi stand up.

Lee Hyori: I guess you still mad at me huhh?? Lee Hyori scoffs and stands, in front of Kahi.

Kahi: ‘…………..’ My mad..........You leave me wondering alone……… and never contact me. Treat me like I’m nothing……. Kahi thought alone.

 

FLASHBACK

 

In Kahi’s room(dorm at her university)

 

Kahi: Aaaa….today my yeobo come back from her hometown!!!I’m so happy!!!Kahi said cheerfully and jumping on her bed.

“Yahhh!!!You don’t have any class???” Kahi’s roommate come out from bathroom and throw a pillow to Kahi.

Kahi: Why??Are you jealous??Kkekekkekkeke. Kahi stick out her tongue and make funny face to her roommate.

Kahi’s roommate: Huhhhh….what can I do to someone who is crazy in love. She shook her head.

Kahi: Kkekekke. You are right. I wanna shower first. Kahi take her towel and start singing in bathroom.

 

After awhile….

 

Kahi’s roommate: Kahi, I’ll go to my class first. By the way, I think your lover message you. Kahi’s roommate said and then she point to Kahi’s phone with before she close the door and go to class.

Kahi: WHAT??!!Okies. Be careful. Kekekkeke. Kahi excited open her inbox of messages.

 

Darl, I think we are not suit to be together. I think this is the end of our. Please take good care of yourself. Sorry….

 

-Hyori-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock…knock….

“Ooo….Kahi.. ” Hyori’s roommate said.

Hyori’s roommate: Hyori is not here right now. She stated when she see Kahi’s eyes scanning her room.

Kahi: Oooo..do you know where is she?? Kahi asked in melancholy voice.

Hyori’s roommate: Errmm.. I heard she extend one semester but I don’t know why. Ehhh, she did not tell you??Hyori’s roommate startled.

Kahi: No…Thanks. Kahi uttered and then she run away from there, ignoring Hyori’s roommate calling her name.

 

Kahi POV

Why she did not tell me!!I thought everything is fine. She left me hanging. Kahi cry alone in her room. She did not even pick up the phone. We can discuss if there is a problem or what but why she chose this way. Am I not good to her.

 

PRESENT

Lee Hyori: Is that the reason why you pretend like you never know me at the store but I feel weird………really weird. Are you ok?? There is something I need to know??? Lee Hyori asked. Kahi startled with the sudden question. Kahi did not want to tell Hyori about her sickness.

Kahi: Nothing wrong with me and even I have I will never tell you. Why I should tell you!!Kahi looked at Hyori with a mad looked, no more smile.

Hyori: I’m sorry for everything. I did not mean to hurt you. Please trust me, Kahi.

Kahi: I once trust you with all my heart but you show to me that you don’t deserve to get my trust. Kahi answered and gave sharp gaze to Hyori.

Hyori: You are right. Hyori looked down.

Kahi: Let’s not meet again even it’s just a coincidence. Kahi said coldly and walk away left Hyori standing there.

Hyori: Kahi, please listen to my explanation first!!Hyori said loud but did not get Kahi’s attention.

Hyori: We can’t fight with fate, Kahi. I will not give up on you!!Not again!!!Hyori shouted to Kahi that walk and lost in crowd.

Hyori: I know I should let you go but I can’t. Hyori still looked at the way.

 

After School’s Dorm

 

Kahi: I’m home. Kahi said in gloomy mood.

Jungah: Yeobo~~why you take a long time. I’m worry about you. Are you ok??Jungah overwhelm Kahi with questions as Kahi enter the dorm.

Kahi: ‘………………….’.Kahi just stand at the doorway, look at Jungah.

Jungah: Yeobo~~yeobo….Jungah followed Kahi like a child to the kitchen. Kahi looks back and staring at Jungah. She tried to convince herself from crying in front of Jungah.

Kahi: Who are…..you??Truly, who are you??Kahi said in shaking and trembling voice.

Jungah: Huhhh??Unnie, I’m Kim Jungah. Your lover!!Please stop crying. Jungah panicked.

Kahi: Don’t touch me. Kahi parry Jungah’s hand from wiping her tears.

Jungah: Unnie, what’s wrong?? Jungah asked clueless.

Kahi: Then why are you tried to kill me??The accident...Before this, I accidentally eavesdrop your conversation with Jinnie. Are you really in love with her but why you be lover!!!!

Kahi: I’m so tired!!!I can’t sleep at all!!!Please tell me the truth!!!Kahi cried loud. Jungah shocked.

Jungah: Un……..nnie….Jungah suttered and also cry at the same time. The situation between them is tense.

Kahi: I think I never good enough. No matter what I said no matter what I do. Kahi said when she remember what Hyori did to her a lot time ago and now Jungah break her heart with those lies.

Jungah: Nooooo…It’s not like that unnie…..Jungah’s eyes filled with tears again. She ‘s pathetic.

Jungah: I have no idea that you’ll get the accident. Jinnie unnie just asked me to leave my phone at studio and you’ll pick it for me.Because she wants to meet you. To have a talk with you. I swear to God!!Jungah try to convince Kahi.

Kahi: The one who hit me is Lee Jin. Kahi tell the truth to Jungah.

Jungah: WHATTT!!!Jungah got another shocked. She’s hard to believe the fact.

Kahi: I hired a person to investigate this matter after I heard your conversation with her. The person already shared this information with police. Kahi said without looked at Jungah.

Jungah: All I know she hold a grudge to you, unnie. But I don’t know what is it. Jungah explained.

Kahi: Ermm…. Kahi walk headed to her room.

Jungah: Wait…Jungah uttered. Kahi stop her way but did not looks back.

Jungah: Unnie, maybe at first I pretend to be your lover just to show and prove my love to Jinnie unnie. But as time goes by, I started to fall in love with you. You teach what is love. How beautiful the love is.You made me happy. Jungah said pathetically.

Kahi: I’m glad you were happy once with me. Kahi said and Jungah can hear Kahi’s sobbing. Jungah don’t know how to comfort Kahi anymore.

Jungah: Unnie………Jungah said in sad tone.

Kahi: I think we need to take a break time for us. Kahi said sadly and enter her room.

Jungah: Unnie……………unnie…….Jungah’s body tremble. She sobbed like someone is dead.

       ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few days later,

 

At Lee Jin’s Office (Hospital)

 

Lee Jin: I’m sorry. I kinda busy right now. You need to make an appointment first. Lee Jin said without looked at the person that enter her room as she busy analyze data of her patients.

“Lee Jin” Lee Jin looked up as the person said her name firmly.

Lee Jin: Hyori unnie. Lee Jin’s eyes widen, and a sweet smile appeared on her face and she stands up while Hyori walking toward her.

 

PANGGGGGGGG……..

 

Lee Jin: What the hell is going on with you!!Why you suddenly slaps me!!Lee Jin screams at Lee Hyori’s face as she rubbed her slapped cheek.

Lee Hyori: That’s for hurting my Kahi!!!!!Hyori gave death glare to Lee Jin and Lee Jin replied with a strong gaze.

 

 

 

To be continued…………………………surprise.........

 

* WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER??>.<