The Painful Truth

My Heart Still Beats For You

Kahi’s Room

 

Kahi still in bathroom taking shower while Jungah is tidy up the bed. They plan to have dinner at outside.

 

Jungah : Yeobo..yeobo….you need to be hurry or we will late. Jungah shouted.

Kahi: Huhhh….what??!!!Kahi ask loudly because she can’t listen clearly what Jungah said.

Jungah: I said hurry up or we will be late!! Jungah repeat her sentences and shook her head.

Kahi:Oooo..I love you too. Kekkekke. Kahi teasing Jungah by answering with different answer. Jungah just chuckles when hear that while her hands busy folded the blanket.

Jungah : Is this a new medicine??But why I did not about this??Jungah accidently saw a small white package inside the package Jungah saw medicine that she never see before.

Jungah: Kahi unnie taking the experiment medicine??Jungah’s heart beat so fast. She’s worry, shock, and speechless.

 

After a while

 

Kahi: Darl…darl..Kahi calling Jungah in sweet lovely tone when she finished her shower but no answer.

Kahi: Aishhh….where is she??Kahi scratching her head even she did not feel itchy.

Kahi: Hide and seek again??Kahi giggles. Kahi’s eyes busy searching for Jungah then her eyes locked to a piece of paper with writing

 

I need to meet someone first. Meet me at our restaurant. Love you.

                                                                                     xoxo,

                                                                                    Jungah

 

Kahi: Someone???Who is the person that is more important than me uhh!!Kahi pouted show dissatisfied.

Kahi: I’ll ask her later. I need to get ready now. She still dipleased when Jungah left her just like that.

Kahi: Before that, I need to eat my medicine first. Kahi smile weak and her hands busy finding her medicine.

Kahi: Aishhhh…..everything make me mad today. Even the medicine also hate me??!!Wanna leave me too. Kahi whined like a child.

Kahi: Wait!!!!!!I did not put my medicine here~~How??Kahi thinking.

Kahi:………….Kahi still thinking.

Kahi: JUNGAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kahi: Damn it!!!!!She must see Lee Jin. Kahi is dressed in hurry, take her car’s keys and go out from the dorm.

Kahi: Answer the phone darl!!Please!!!Please!!!Kahi worry that Jungah might do something toward Lee Jin since Jungah did not want Kahi to take the experimental medicine.

Kahi: Yahhh!!!Answer the phone!!!Kahi hit the the steering wheel.

 

    ------------------------------------------------------

 

At the hospital

 

Lee Jin’s Office

 

Jungah: Unnie!!Why you need to do like this!!!Jungah put the white small package in Lee Jin’s table and give sharp gaze to her.

Lee Jin: Oooo…This???Lee Jin pick up the package and her face show a smirk.

Lee Jin: This is what she wanted. I just fulfill her wish. Lee Jin said coldly.

Jungah: You just crossed the line!!!Jungah said in anger.

Lee Jin: What line are you talking about???Hhhuhh!!!Lee Jin start to get annoy with Jungah.

Jungah: Kahi is my lover!!I love her!!And I will do anything just to protect from someone evil who is you!!!Jungah pointed her index finger to Lee Jin.

 

                                   ---------------------------------------------------

 

Kahi: Where are they???Please don’t let anything bad happen between them. Kahi talk to herself.

Kahi: At last….Kahi stands in front of Lee Jin’s office door. She is gasping hard.

Kahi: Huhhh???!!She can hear the loud sound from inside the room since the door did not close properly. Kahi want to step in to stop the quarrel but she her body stiff went she hear……….

 

Lee Jin: Now, I’m the bad person!!!!!She’s old enough to make her own decision. And if I’m the bad evil person and so are you!!Both of us planned for Kahi to get the accident and you never love Kahi!!Because in your heart, there is always me since in the beginning right!!!You just pretend to be her lover. Jungah is clinching her teeth and make fist because of anger.

 

                                  --------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kahi’s legs trembles weak when she heard the truth. She walks no direction and the tears keep flowing non stop. At last, she find a corner, lean her body to the wall and slowly kneeling down to the floor. She crying hard like there is no tomorrow. She try to hide the tears but it’s so hard for her. She ignore everyone surround her.

 

Kahi POV

Waeeeeee?????!!!!If this the truth???!!!!No..no…..i can’t believe that. I don’t want to believe that.

 

                                                             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungah: I'm regret and mad at myself for doing that to Kahi unnie!!!Jungah try to hold her tears. It's because i'm so stupid to listen to you!!

Jungah: And for your information, i love Kahi unnie with all my heart!!!!!There is no more you in my heart and i warn you if anything happen to my Kahi, i'll find you!!Jungah grabbed Lee Jin's collar coat and said firmly with straight stare to Lee Jin. Lee Jin shocked because Jungah sudden attack.

 

BANGGGGGGGGGG.....................

 

Lee Jin POV

Jungah yaa~~there is many things you don't know. Lee Jin laughing evil alone.

 

                                                           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krringggggggggggg.........kringggggggggggg..................

 

"Hello"  Kahi control her shaking voice when answering the phone call.

"Yeobo...sorry. Something comes up but everything is ok now. We will meet at the restaurant right??" Jungah said in soft sweet tone.

Kahi: It's ok. Ermmm..Kahi said coldly.

Jungah: Are you ok???If you sick, we can cancel our dinner. I'll cook for us. Jungah show her concern.

Kahi: No..no..i'm fine. I miss to dinner outside with you. Kkekeke. Kahi fake the laugh.

Jungah: Ok then. See you. I love you yeobo~~Muahhh.. Jungah make a kiss sound before she end the call.

Kahi: I love you too. I love you so much. With all my heart. Kahi replied when Jungah ended the call and crying at the same time.

 

 

 

to be continued.............................^^

 

 

* thanks for reading. please subcribe and comments. your comments will help me more >.<. thank you. take care everyone..^^