Just Wanna Be With You..^^

My Heart Still Beats For You

After the incident, every member of After School about knew Kahi is prosopagnosic and the girls show their concern and always support her. But the girls did not know about the experimental medicine.

 

One day  (morning) at After School’s Dorm

 

Kahi's room

 

“Appa…appa….wake up..wake up…” Kahi feels so tired to open her eyes. Last night tiredness still did not disappear yet.

 

Kahi: Waee..waee??Kahi asked while her eyes still close.

“Unnies have a big fight, appa. I’m sacred.” Kaeun said in worry and sacred tone.

Kahi: Huhhh??!!Kahi wake up and sit in front of Kaeun.

Kahi: Which unnies, Kaeun yaa~~ Kahi asked when she recognize Kaeun’s hello kitty pajamas.

Kaeun: Lizzy and Nana unnie. Appa, please stop them. Kaeun pulled Kahi’s hand.

Kahi: Where’s your omma??Kahi still sit on her bed, lazy to face the kids.

Kaeun: Omma does not feel so well, she resting at her room. Kaeun replied.

Kahi: What???!!I'll go check your omma first and don’t be sacred. They always quarrel but they will fine later. Kekekekke. Kahi patted gently Kaeun's and headed to Jungah’s room.

Kaeun: APPA!!Kaeun whined like a child.

Kaeun: Aigoooo~~I need to learn and adapt with this new family as soon as possible. My unnies acts like a child now. What should I do??Kaeun shook her head.

Kaeun: Let me sleep here. Kekekeke. Kaeun talking to herself.

                                 -------------------------------------------------

 

Jungah’s room

 

Jungah lying on her bed and her eyes close tightly. Kahi quietly near Jungah.

 

Kahi: Yeobo……Kahi whisper in lovely way to Jungah’s ear and back hug Jungah’s body tenderly.

Kahi: Are you ok??Kahi ask worry and put her hand on Jungah’s forehead.

Jungah: “………………….”No answer from Jungah.

Kahi: Yeobo…..ya….Kahi try again.

Jungah: No. Jungah replied short. Kahi sighed.

Kahi: Are you still mad at me??Kahi peeks at Jungah’s face from behind.

Jungah: No. Jungah responded with the same answer.

Kahi: Then, are you sulking with me??Kahi giggles.

 Jungah: “…………………………..”

Kahi: So, that is it. Kahi found of coldness Jungah toward her.

Kahi: Do I need to coax you??Kahi teases Jungah.

Jungah: “…………….” Kahi smiling.

 

Kahi pulled Jungah’s body gently to face her. They lying on the bed and facing each other but Jungah try to avoid eyes contact with Kahi.

 

Kahi: ermm….right now, my yeobo’s mouth…. pouted, make a childish face?? Kekkeke. Am I right??Kahi smiles and traces her finger from Jungah’s eyebrows to her lips tenderly.

Kahi: Don’t sulking anymore~~Kahi gave a smooch to Jungah. Jungah smiling happy.

Kahi: I'm sorry. Kahi added. Kahi knows Jungah still disagreed with Kahi's decision to take the experimental medicine.

Jungah: Unnie, I love you so much. I don’t want to lose you. Jungah looked at Kahi’s face.

Kahi: I know and I love you too..This mmuuchhh…Kahi opens widely her arms to show her love toward Jungah in childish way. Jungah laughing hard because of that.

Jungah: Darling…..this much only???!!Jungah make cute husky voice.

Kahi: Huhhh…what can I do. My arms are just so short. Kekkeke. Kahi tickles Jungah’s stomach and Jungah begging Kahi to stop.

 

DANNNGGGGG….The door open widely.

 

“appa!!!omma!!!” Kaeun whined and stomp her feet.

 

Jungah: What’s wrong Kaeun yaa~~Jungah tapped Kahi’s hand to stop tickle her.

Kahi: Aishhhh…always appear in such a good time..... Kahi complains.

Kaeun: Appa, I heard that. Kaeun pouted cute.

Kahi: Oppss, sorry.Kkkeekek. Kahi put her finger on her lips.

Jungah: Your appa just joking. Kekkeke. Jungah walks toward Kaeun and pinched Kaeun’s nose.

Kaeun: Nana and Lizzy unnies. Kaeun pointed her index finger to the After School’s dining room. Kahi rolled her eyes and sighing.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Dining room

 

Nana: YAHHHHH!!So now, it’s my fault huhhh??!!!

Lizzy: Yeahhh, it’s your fault we having a fight right now!!Lizzy crossed her hands.

Nana: Fine!!Nana gave sharp glare to her lover and Lizzy also give sharp stare to Nana with her hands crossed to her chest.

Lizzy: Then, give me back my slippers!!Lizzy point to the pink hello kitty slippers that Nana wearing. Nana pulled her feets out and give the slippers to Lizzy.

Nana: I want my t-shirt back…Nana show her hand to Lizzy. Don’t have other choice, Lizzy takes off her t-shirt and hands to Nana.

Lizzy: That’s the gift I gave to you last summer right??!!I want it back!!!

Nana:Huhh!!!I don’t even want this shorts!!!Nana throw the brown shorts to Lizzy.

 

Right now, both of them gazing at each other. Lizzy stands with biting her lower lips because of anger while Nana clinching her teeth.

 

“Wooo….hoooo…what’s really happen here??!!” Kahi’s eyes widen when looked at Nana and Lizzy that half-.

Jungah: Nana, where is your pants???!!And Lizzy where’s your shirt??!!Aigooo….Jungah shook her head while Kahi laughing so hard!!!

Raina: Appa..appa..Raina nudged Kahi’s arm.

Kahi: HUhhhh??!!Kahi clueless looked at Raina.

Raina: Right now, omma give an electric shock stare to you, appa. Raina whispers to Kahi.

Kahi: Ommoo..i should not laugh. Kahi head down try to hold herself from laughing when looking at Nana and Lizzy.

Kahi: Now, your omma will start to nag. Thanks to both of you!! Kahi pretends to be angry. Kahi sit on the couch while Juyeon and Uie engrossed watching their favourite programme on television, did not care about the fight.

Nana and Lizzy: I’m sorry omma. They looked down, regret about their attitude after being nagging with Jungah.

Jungah: Now shake your hands and hugs sincerely. Jungah said firmly.

Nana: I’m sorry, Lizzy yaa. Nana apologized.

Lizzy: No noo..It’s  my fault. I’m sorry. They both reconcile. Jungah sit beside Kahi on the couch.

 

Kahi: Yahh..my yeobooo~~Kkkekeke. Kahi hugs Jungah’s waist and lay her head on Jungah’s lap.

Jungah: What??Jungah looked at Kahi’s face with her eyes-smile.

Kahi: Daebak!!Kahi shows two thumbs up sign to Jungah. Jungah just chuckles.

Jungah: What are you doing while I’m nagging at those kiddos. Jungah start the conversation.

Kahi: Watching???!!But I can’t understand. Maybe because I’m prosopagsonic. Forget that. Kahi sighing. Jungah’s face changed.

Jungah: If so, let me tell you the story about. Jungah try to control her upset voice but Kahi notice that.

Kahi: I don’t want too. I just wanna stay like this. Kkekekke. Kahi looked at Jungah and Jungah smiling to Kahi.

Jungah : Ok, then. Jungah caress Kahi’s face while Kahi’s eyes close and she humming ‘tell me’ song from their playgirlz album.

 

Jungah POV

Should I tell Kahi unnie about my secret??!!Secret that I keep from her…But I don’t want to lose her. She’ll mad and hate at me. I'm the reason she became the prosopagsonic. What should I do??!!I’m so confuse.

 

To be continued….^^

 

*I watched playgirlz tour at Osaka streaming live!!!!!!!!one of the best concert ever!!^^..thanks to all playgirlz/boyz that help trending #afterschool_live, streaming live, and bought ticket for their tour!!you guys the best!!!!>.<…………nevertheless, thanks for reading my fic..i’m always grateful for that.^^..thanks!!! I’m  always feel sorry for my lovely readers because my grammar really bad, but u guys still read my fic. I’m so touching at the same time. Please do comments and supports me in future..^^…