Misunderstandings

One More Song [Baekhyun]

[Baekhyun’s POV]

HOLLY CRAP. WHY NOW.

RIGHT WHEN I WAS GOING TO TRICK HER HE WALKED IN. 

He had his usual owl eyes, but right now he was so shocked rthat even his mouth was hanging open.

“Hyung, Hyung are you okay?!” He ran up to me and started checking my temperature. ‘Are you sick?! I SHOULD CALL THE HOSPITAL. SUHO HYUNGG!! SUHOOO HYUUUNGGGG!! BAEKHYUN IS VERY SICK!! HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPI-”

I caught him and covered his mouth, he was running around the room yelling at the top of his lungs.

“I’M NOT SICK. Calm the eff down.” I said, annoyed and embarrassed. Wait scratch that. I’m never embarrassed, so just annoyed.

“SO WHY WHY?! HOW? HAVE THE GODS FINALLY BESTOWED A MIRACLE UPON US?! DO YOU FINALLY REALIZ-”

I covered his mouth again. “Hey, are you trying to say that-”

Just then that girl decided to in. Tch, can’t she mind her own business? All of this is already her fault anyway.

“STOP FIGHT!” She also shouted and pulled D.O a few feet away from me. Then she just stood there, next to him.

OIASHDAO She should come to my side!

Wait. Why would I even care?

Whatever.

“So D.O. Listen to me now, what was happening was that she was copying everything I was saying and so I was just saying all that to make her repea – HEY LISTEN TO ME.”

He was just hugging her and thanking her. “Noona, Than you so much. Thank you thank you! We are all so grateful to you. You’re like an angel sent from heaven. I can’t believe you actually got him to finally realize – ”

“HEY HEY HEY.” I pulled him off of her and pushed him away. “YOU’RE MISUNDERSTANDING HERE. LISTEN TO ME FIRST.”

“Misunderstanding? Ohhhh, Sorry I can’t hug her right? Because you’ll get jealous? Are you two dating ALREADY? OH MY. MR. LEE SOO MAN HAS FINALLY DONE SOMETHING THAT’S SMART. I NEED TO TELL ALL THE HYUNGS AND EVERYONE.”

And with that he ran off faster then I could even say ‘Hey’ to him again.

“GET BACK HERE. WHAT THE, I JUST MET HER 5 MINUTES AGO. YOU CAN HUG HER ALL YOU WANT. AOISHD GET BACK HERE.” I yelled after him. Although I knew it was useless.

That bastard. I’ll just kill him the next time I see him.

I turned to May.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FRIGGEN FAULT. Ugh, if anyone thinks anything you better fix it.”

 

 

 

Oh my gosh, I used so  much cap locks in this chappie o_o