Lost

One More Song [Baekhyun]

[Mei Hua POV]

I stared at them confused.

Why were they here?

I started to call their name “Kai-”

They started frantically making Xs and putting their finger on their lips. The ‘shhh’ sign.

Baekhyun turned around too “What about Kai?”

I started walking the way we were before. “Nothing nothing.” I covered his eyes. “It just fun say. KAI KAI KAI Like a doggy’s name” I said the last part kind of louder, just to pester the kid.

“He wouldn’t be too happy if he heard that” Baekhyun said laughing.

I smirked. He already did.

I pulled Baekhyun and started running, as fast as I could. Turning every corner and every which way.

[Baekhyun]

“What happened?” I asked, she’d started pulling me along and running fast and in random directions.

She finally stopped and looked back behind us. “Phew. We lost them.”

“Lost who?” I was so confused.

“Your members.” She stated.

‘What?”

She sighed. “Never mind”

“But, I don’t know how to get where I wanted to go from here.” Where were we even?

She blinked a few times. Then she shrugged.

“You don’t know?! How are we going to get home?!” I started panicking.

“Calm down.” She replied, she wasn’t worried a bit. “It’s okay to be lost sometimes, we’ll just have to find our way.”

“How can you say that so simply?!”

“Because it’ll be fun” cheerfully, she skipped down the street leaving me behind.

More time to spend with her.

“Hey! Wait up!” I ran after her and caught up.

We walked around, just like that for a while.

It wasn’t tiring at all. Even after the long day.

Without even trying to ask anyone for directions, we just enjoyed the time.

[Mei Hua]

I recognized something, it was a street. The street before my home.

I turned to face Baekhyun.

“I-I have go now.” I said.

“You sound really nervous. What happened?”

“It’s nothing, I just have go…” I took him by the shoulders and turned him around. “You go that way, back.”

“I still don’t know where we are.”

“Go straight 5 minutes and then make left and keep walking for 10 minute and you be at the SM building.” I said.

I waited for him to leave, and when he was out of sight I ran to the hut.

Sehun was standing in front of it, waiting. 

 

 

 

Sorry for changing POV so many times o: