HyunJae

One More Song [Baekhyun]

[Baekhyun POV]

What was she doing here?! She must be a fan girl. UGH. I knew it.

GOD. I HATE FANS LIKE HER.

SHE NEEDS TO CONTROL HERSELF.

I got angrier and angrier.

She opened to say something but I right in.

“YAH. I DON’T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE WITH IN 10 FEET OF ME AGAIN. OKAY?! JUST BACK THE EFF OFF. I HATE FANS LIKE YOU SO MUCH.  YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE.”

Last time must have all been fake too then.

How dare she even try to show up again?

She shouted back at me.

The only thing was I didn’t have any effin clue what she was saying.

“HEY. I DON’T UNDERSTAND YOUR FREAKIN LANGUAGE.”

She said something else, again.

It sounds kind of like Kris. Must be Chinese.  

Sehun then said something. In the same language, but much slower, to her. 

I didn’t have the slightest clue what was going on, and it was pissing me off.

“SE FRIGGEN HUN. TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE SAYING.”

Sehun looked like he was contemplating whether or not to tell me so I gave him that look. That just-do-it-or-you’ll-regret-it look.

“She’s saying that the person who hired her told her something about Baekhyun. She said she also doesn’t know any Korean. And why you’re yelling at her.” Sehun finally said.

Hired her? Must be Soo Man. That jerk.

I pulled my phone out an proceeded to call him. Ready to yell at him through the phone.

He picked up an said “I’ll be there.” Then shut off.

Did he just shut off on me?!

HOW DARE HE.

My breathing got heavy as I tried to control my anger.

Then Lee Soo Man came downstairs, she waved at him.

Lee Soo Man glanced at me. “You’ll be training her, and you have to do whatever she tells you.”

“WHAT?! TRAINING?!” I started refuting but he just walked away.

Just like that.

I must of heard him wrong, he probably said SHE has to do everything I say.

She said something else then, this time she actually used Korean. “You Baekhyun?”

I glared at her.

I didn’t like her even saying my name. It sounded stupid coming from her.

“NO. I’m Jae. HyunJae.”