You Can Just Live With Us

One More Song [Baekhyun]

[Mei-Hua POV]

I was paralyzed, seeing him here. What was he doing here?

How did he know?

“Mei-Hua, you live here?” he asked.

I didn’t say anything, I just looked at the ground in shame.

He knew better then to ask why.

“Ah, I see. Can I come inside then?”

I nodded and took him inside, the place was wrecked up. There was  two blankets on the floor, one to sleep on and one to put over myself.  The rest was muddy. But it was my home. I never got the time to actually go around looking for a place to stay, plus Seoul was expensive.

“Where do you cook?”

I pointed to a little stove, one of those tiny ones you just plug in. “Are you hungry?”

 He shook his head.

“Why don’t you come live with me?”

“No thanks, too many misunderstandings would happen.” I replied.

It was the truth. If I started living with him, then everyone would think something was going on.

“No one would find out.” He quickly replied.

I was going to shake my head no again when he grabbed the still unpacked suitcase and started rolling it out.

“Sehun! I really can’t just intrude like that.” I tried to pull my suitcase back from him.

“It’s not intruding, I’m inviting you.” He replied and continued to pull my suitcase out.

“You’re members won’t like it.”

“They’ll be fine with it.”

He continued to walk, while pulling on my suitcase, while I tried pulling it back.

It was a fight of strength, and he was winning of course.

Before I knew it we arrived at the EXO dorm.

Sehun opened the door and pulled my suitcase in.

‘Sehun, please stop. Really, I can’t just come like this.”

Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, and D.O all silently stared.

I bowed to them.

There was a flush and the sound of water pouring out of a faucet as someone washed their hands and then came out of the bathroom.

Baekhyun came outside to see us. “What is this?” he was the first to break the silence.

“Mei-Hua is staying with us.” Sehun replied simply.

“We only have 6 rooms…” Chanyeol interrupted.

“I won’t be stayin-” before I finished my sentence, I watched Baekhyun effortlessly grab the suitcase from Sehun’s hands.

“It’s okay, she can just stay in my room” Baekhyun said. 

 

 

 

 

I've been updating quickly because I have  a few chapters written out already ^^ 

Sorry for updating so much ._. xD