Caught

One More Song [Baekhyun]

 

[Mei-Hua POV]

Oh no.

He saw it. I stopped coughing and wiped my mouth “You can’t tell anyone.” then got a cloth and started wiping up the floor.

He looked at me, he took the cloth from me and started wiping instead.

“Oh my goodness. Baekhyun, I do it. You probably disgusted.”

I reached for the cloth but he didn’t say anything and continued wiping it up.

“What’s wrong?” He finally spoke. His voice actually sounded concerned.

I replied quickly. “It’s nothing.”

“Tell me while I’m still calm. Obviously something is wrong. You just coughed up blood and acted like nothing even happened.”

Ah, I didn’t know he was this smart.

“Really, it’s nothing.”

“Seems like you want to be yelled at.”

I sighed. “I’m … I’m just a little sick right now okay?”

“Just a little? You sure about that?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll decide that, what do you have?”

I looked at the floor. There was no way to escape.

“I… I have throat cancer. But I need be here.”

“… Since when?”

“For a few years now” I replied hesitantly.

“Are you getting treatment?” He finished cleaning the blood from the floor and came over and started wiping my hands for me.

I slowly shook my head.

He suddenly dropped the cloth and let go of my hand. “ARE YOU CRAZY?! You really want to die?!” He was shouting.

I covered up my ears and shook my head again. “It’s not that I want to die… I’d be okay with it though.”

“You’d be okay with it?! You know hw many people would kill to have you’re life. People always call me ungrateful, I already know that Lee Soo Mon hired you so you could “teach me” how to have a better personality. But you of all people. That’s digusting actually. That YOU could be that ungrateful and not try you’re best to keep living.”  He started to walk away.

I haven’t cried for a while… but at that moment a tear drop fell from my eye.

 

 

 

This is a short update but I'll be updating  more really soon c: