He's Just a Friend

One More Song [Baekhyun]

[Mei-Hua POV]

“NOONA YOU LIKE BOTH?!” D.O exclaimed and Kai covered D.O’s mouth before he could say anymore.

I nodded “Of course, they’re good friends”

“Aiiish. Noona, which one do you LOVE more?” Chanyeol rephrased his question, putting emphasis on the word love.

Love?

I didn’t even know what love was yet.

And who ever said I loved Sehun?

I shrugged.

“Come on, there has to be one which you prefer over the other?” they persisted.

Well… there might be.

“Why?” I asked.

“Ohhh, she didn’t deny it. That means there is.” Kai inferred.

They started poking me. All at once. “Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!” They chanted.

“If you don’t tell us then we’ll draw on you’re face at night.” Kai informed me.

This caught Suho’s attention. “No threats.”

“Fine. You’re such a party pooper.” They made a face and spoke in unison.

“Whatever. Mei-Hua, you should go change into dryer clothes while we set the table.”

I nodded. Suho was really motherly, it surprised me, But I was glad for it. Like the mother I never had.

I went to go change my clothes and noticed there was no bathroom in Sehun’s room.

Suho then let me use the one in his.

After changing and a quick shower I came out to see dinner all set up.

 There were four EXO members sitting around the table. Baekhyun and Sehun were missing.

“Where are Baekhyun and Sehun?” I asked.

D.O pointed to their rooms.

“Aren’t they going to eat?”

“I don’t think so” Chanyeol replied to my question.

I pulled together some courage and knocked on Baekhyun’s door.

“Leave.” Said his voice.

“No.” I replied. “Come and eat”

All he’s eaten today is breakfast and ice cream.

“I’m not hungry.” He shouted.

“Neither I then.” I replied “I wait here until you come out, make up with Sehun, and eat.” I sat down on the ground using his door as support for my back.

“Seriously? Just go eat and sleep.” He replied sounding annoyed.

“No.”

“Fine, I don’t care then.” 

 

 

Hey guys o: 

I'll be wrapping up the first part of this in a  day or two. I'll have 2-3 more chapters.  

I decided to split it into two parts ^^ Don't worry though part two will start soon.