Re-encountering

One More Song [Baekhyun]

[Mei-Hua POV]

So it’d been a week since the old man from before had asked me to be a trainee.

I was actually just nodding and saying yes to whatever he was saying. Without really understanding.

It all sounded good though. So no regret.

But here I was, standing outside the building on my first day.

I took a deep, long breath.

Calm down. Calm Down. It’ll be okay.

I pushed open the door and took a look at my surroundings.

This is where I’d be coming everyday from now on.

Where do I go from here? I remembered the old man had said something about a Baekhyun.

So I started asking around.

I was getting use to it actually, just randomly asking people about things.

“Baekhyun? You know?” I asked a girl who looked like she was only maybe ten years old. She shook her head.

Sigh.

I asked a few more people. No Luck. Someone did however point me to the main desk.

There, the lady raised an eye brow. “Sorry no fangirls allowed.”

I tried to process and respond. “No, I look Baekhyun.”

She give me another look then said “Alright, go wait there. We’ll see if he knows you when he comes.”

I looked at where she pointed to and understood she meant to sit there, so I did.

Was the chair called a Baekhyun? What is it? Why am I sitting here.

I sat for a while and the lady said nothing more, so I started humming to myself.

Maybe I’m supposed to wait for that old man that accepted me?

I was just abut to take a nap I heard the lady say “Baekhyun” So I tuned into what she was saying with my eyes still closed.

“Baekhyun, someone’s looking for you.”

Is  it a person by any chance?

“Who is it? Tsk. SO annoying. I’m tired.”

This voice sounds so familiar.

I opened an eye and looked for it’s owner.

“She’s sitting over there”

I looked at where the lady was and saw the boy as he turned around.

WHAT? HIM?! WHAT??!! WHY?!  

His face turned to one of confusion and then fury. “IT’S YOU! THAT KXWRXOAQ FROM LAST TIME.”

 

*I added Baekhyun to the tittle cause I  might make a story about each EXO member.