Chapter 10

Bloody Business

The fact that ChanSung had appeared made LeeJoon quite nervous and he was always alarmed. Ready to attack every moment he was only taking attention to his surrounding and didn’t listen to what HyoMin was saying.

“Is everything alright?”, she asked worried.

“What? Oh, yeah...”, he answered half-hearted.

Not knowing what he was thinking and worried that something was wrong, she looked at him and then had an idea.

“Hey, are you free this evening?”, she asked and smiled shyly.

Surprised LeeJoon looked at her and it seemed like he really had listened to her for the first time this day.

“Yeah, I do...”

“Great.”, she said and clapped in her hands, “Then we’ll meet tonight. Bye~”

Confused he watched her walking away, wayving good-bye.

 

At 7pm the bell door rang and LeeJoon opened the door.

In front of him stood a smiling HyoMin with plastic bags in her hands which she held up.

“I hope you like spaghetti with sea food?”

He couldn’t do anything but smile and let her inside.

Wondering she walked through the apartment. This was the first time she had been at LeeJoon’s home.

It was a small apartment but adequate for one person living alone.

She went into the open kitchen and put the bags on the counter.

“Are you good at cooking?”, he asked and stood beside her, watching her unpack the things.

“Uhm...I’m not that bad...but you’ll be the one to judge in the end.”, giggling she took a tomato, “Could you please cut the tomatos and onion?”

He nodded took a knife and began to cut the vegetables. Meanwhile HyoMin took care of the shrimps and squids.

While they prepared the food, the TV was on and they talked about this and that.

Although LeeJoon thought it would be best if he keep a distance to HyoMin now he was more than happy that she was with him now. When he was with her, he could forget his worries and didn’t thought about ChanSung anymore.

It took not that much time to finish the cooking so that they were soon sitting at the table, looking at their work.

“Eat!”, HyoMin said and looked at him anticipating.

LeeJoon tried one bite: “Mhm, delicious!”

“Yes? Great! This is the first time I made this.”, HyoMin said and also took a bite. Surprised and happy how good it had worked out, she continued to eat.

With a gentle smile on his lips he watched her, as the door bell rang.

Surprised LeeJoon got up and walked to the door.

Curious HyoMin watched him with a fork in .

As he opened the door he was greeted by an arrogant smile.

LeeJoon’s expression darkened immediately.

“What are you doing here?”, he asled with clenched teeth.

“Will you always greet me like this from now on?”, ChanSung asked and laughed. As he was about to enter the apartment, LeeJoon blocked the way with his arm. “Go.”

“Huh? Do you want to hide something from me?”, he tried to look into the apartment and saw the still curious HyoMin.

He grinned knowingly: “Oh, I got it.”

LeeJoon wasn’t sure if ChanSung only took the situation as a part of the mission or if he had figured out his true feelings.

“Great, then go.”

ChanSung raised an eyebrow and acted as if he was surprised: “Don’t you want to introduce me? She seems to be curious.”

The latter he said with a louder voice yo that HyoMin was able to hear her, which made her blush and quickly look on her plate again, embarrassed that she had got caught.

“No, I don’t. Just go.”, LeeJoon said and clenched his fist.

“Alright, alright.”, the surprise visitor then said and sighed. He shook his head and his lips, “Tch, keeping such a beauty all for yourself...”

This words made LeeJoon angry but he pulled himself together to not lay into him.

“Bye, Joon-ah. Bye, pretty~”, he called HyoMin and waved before he left.

The door closed with a loud slam and LeeJoon’s mood was more than bad now.

“Who was that?”, HyoMin asked carefully as he sat down in front of her again.

“Noone.”, he answered and siltenly continued to eat.

Sad about the evening had turned out HyoMin didn’t really eat anymore.

The only thin LeeJoon then said this evening was “Sorry...”