Chapter 7

Bloody Business

After their nap they had eaten something and scouted out the environment a little.

In late evening they decided to go fishing.

“We’ve got three fishing poles. I guess you guys want to fish?”, JiYeon said and packed the bag.

“Well, I would but unfortunately I don’t know how to do it.”, WooYoung said and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

“I’ll teach you, then.”, she suggested and smiled.

Together they went down to the river and JiYeon showed the guys how to use the fishing poles while HyoMin and Sunny began to gut some vegetables for their planned barbecue.

HyoMin giggled as she watched JiYeon and WooYoung: “Those two are just so cute.”

LeeJoon seemed to know how to fish and so there was no need to help him. JinWoon had also understood how to do it.

Only WooYoung didn’t really manage to do it right so JiYeon helped him.

She stood in front of him, holding the fishing pole, while showing how to throw it.

“When do you think will they confess to each other?”, Sunny asked.

“Uhm...soon. They liked each other for such a long time... they just mist the right moment. And I have to admit that I also interrupted them quite often in a romantic moment.”, she grinned and grabbed a tomato to cut it.

“Yeah, you are the queen of bad timing.”, Sunny giggled and gut some peppers.

As JiYeon finally managed to teach WooYoung how to use the fishing pole she came back to HyoMin and Sunny and helped with the vegetables.

They talked lively about the latest gossip. While cutting, laughing and talking HyoMin always watched LeeJoon.

The way he threw the fishing pole seemed so professional to her and so cool! She had the feeling he could do anything.

Of course she had her camera with her and so she decided to take some nice pictures.

After they had fished some fishes – more than the girls had expected – the guys went to get some wood to make a campfire while JiYeon began to disembowl the fishes.

As they finally good the wood and the fire they grilled the fishes and vegetables.

“Wah~ That smells so nice.”, Sunny said and looked forward to their meal.

“We should go fishing more often.”, WooYoung suggested and poured himself something to drink.

JinWoon laughed: “Now that you know how to do it, you want to show it, huh?”

“Of course!”, WooYoung answered and also laughed.

“I think the fishes are ready now.”, JiYeon said and Sunny immediately grabbed one of it.

Even though she was so small and thin she was someone who could eat as much as four men.

And the fishes were really delicious. Also LeeJoon was quite impressed.

After they had finished their meal and got some fruits as a dessert, WooYoung got his guitar from the car and they began to sing some songs together.

Everyone was happily laughing and singing, the mood was great.

Then HyoMin decided to go for a walk and stood up.

LeeJoon watched her going down to the river and also stood up to follow her.

Even though JinWoon wasn’t pleased by that he didn’t say a word and continued to sing along with the others.

A mild wind was blowing at the river and made HyoMin’s hair stream.

She slowly walked at the riverbank and looked up at the sky which was now showing the bright stars.

“So nice...”, she mumbled and didn’t notice LeeJoon who reached her.

“Yeah, in the city you can’t see them like this.”

She startled, which made her trip over a stone.

But before she could fell, LeeJoon grabbed her at her waist and pulled her close to him to rescue her from falling.

Her heart was in . She slowly looked up to him and their eyes met.

LeeJoon had grabbed her out of reflex. As his eyes bet hers, he noticed his heart beating faster. What was that? Why was he suddenly feeling so weird while looking at her?

Quickly he let go of her.

“Uhm...thanks...”, she said while blushing and putting her hair behind her ear.

“N-No problem.”

Damn it! What was that right now?

Silently they continued to walk. To him it seemed like her perfume smelled more intense. With every blew of the wind her hair streamed and carried the smell of her hair to him. It smelled like honey...

Discretely he looked at her face. Her cheeks still were a little red while she watched the stars, smiling happily, trying to hide it.

The stars which were reflected in her eyes couldn’t shine as bright as her bright eyes did.

The lips of her just seemed so inviting and the smile he would’ve called as a naive smile suddenly turned to a smile which reminded him of the rising sun.

What was happening to him? She was just his target, wasn’t she? The target he had to get close to to get the information.

Then she turned her head to him and smiled shyly.

He gulped. Maybe she got too close to him...