Chapter 6

Bloody Business

As HyoMin reached the arranged place she wasn’t surprised to see LeeJoon already waiting there. Her heart immediately began to beat faster.

“Good morning!”, she called and waved.

LeeJoon looked up from his mobile. When he saw her, he gave her a smile.

“Good morning, HyoMin-shi.”, he put his phone back into his pocket, “It seems like we are pretty early.”

“Well, the others are just late. It’s always like that.”, she grinned and pointed at a small shop, “JinWoon is buying some snacks right now, do you want something special? I could tell him.”

“Oh, no, no, it’s all right. I don’t really like sweets.”

She looked at him in surprise: “No? What a pity... I made some cupcakes, but if you don’t like sweets...”

What’s up with that look?LeeJoon asked himself as he saw her puppy eyes. Was she seducing right now? Women truly were unpredictable. That bad thing about it: it worked.

He smiled: “If that’s the case I’ll try one.”

“Really?”, she asked and smiled brightly. She giggled. “I hope you’ll like it.”

“HyoMin-ah~!”

HyoMin looked at the street to see Sunny who looked out of the window of WooYoung’s car.

“Oh, they are here!”, she said, when the car stopped.

WooYoung got off the car and opened the trunk for HyoMin and LeeJoon so they could put their luggage inside. At that time JinWoon came back and also put his bag inside after giving LeeJoon a cold glance.

It was only 7am when they started their ride to the countryside for a 2-days-trip.

JiYeon’s aunt had invited her to spent some time at her house while she was on a business trip. She accepted right away and so she had invited HyoMin and the others to come with her.

“Wow, since when do you have such a big car?”, JinWoon asked as he took a seat on the back seat.

“I borrowed it from my father.”, WooYoung said and started the car, “That’s why I’ll have to be very carefull.”

“Oh, I think you’ll make it.”, Sunny said and gave him a clap on the shoulder.

“I’m more worried about you...”, he mumbled which made the others laugh.

Their ride was pretty fun. Sunny was a great entertainer, always encouraging the others to sing along and the mood rose and rose.

After about three hours they reached the house of JiYeon’s aunt.

It was near a clear river and right at the edge of a small wood.

They got of the car and everyone was astonished by the view and the big house.

“You’ve never told you aunt is this rich...”, JinWoon said.

“She isn’t that rich. The houses at the countryside are just cheaper.”, she answered and winked, when the front door of the house was opened and a young woman came outside.

“JiYeon-ah~!”

“Imo!”, JiYeon called out and put her bags down to give the woman a hug.

“Aigoo~ you get prettier everytime I see you!”, the woman said which made JiYeon giggle, then she looked to the others, who bowed, “Nice to meet you, everyone, I’m JiYeon’s aunt. Just feel like at home.”

“Thank you for you invitation!”, everyone said unison.

“Now, I’ll be going then! Bye!”, JiYeon’s aunt waved as a good bye and went to her car to drive off.

“Your aunt is still so young and pretty!”, JinWoon said.

“Yah, don’t think about hitting on her.”, Sunny said jokingly and nodged him at his shoulder.

Then they took their luggage inside and JiYeon showed them the house.

“We can also go fishing at the river.”

“Do you know how to fish?”, WooYoung asked in surprise.

She grinned: “I had been here quite often during school break.”

“Then how about taking a nap now? I guess everyone is still tired from standing up so early.”, JinWoon suggested, which made HyoMin yawn, “Good idea.”

“Great, good sleep, boys!”, Sunny said and linked arms with JiYeon and HyoMin.

Laughing they went into their room and left the boys alone.

They also went into their room and WooYoung got a futon out of the closet.

“*yawn* I’m so tired. Next time one of you guys drive, okay?”, he instantly laid down and it didn’t take too long and he was asleep.

Meanwhile LeeJoon had sit down at the window and watched outside while JinWoon also got a futon for himself: “You don’t want to sleep?”

“No, I’m all right.”

JinWoon grined his teeth. He could clearly hear the provocation in this sentence. To him it sounded like: I’m all right with getting up early, unlike you.

He hated this guy. Not only because HyoMin liked him, but also because of his behaviour. He was just so arrogant and cold. How could she like someone like him? She never had been someone who just choose a guy by his looks.

And now he had to spent two whole days with this guy...

Silently he laid down and closed his eyes. He would try to controll himself for HyoMin’s happiness. But if LeeJoon would do something which could hurt her he would definitly protect her.