CHAPTER 22: THE FINAL AND THE PROMISE OF THE DOG AND THE CAT

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"they were all at the living room...4 of them were silently watching a movie...sungyeol at his appa's lap and myungsoo to his appa...the two faced opposite, heads were touching..sungyeol playfully reach myungsoo's hair and play on it...myungsoo keep shoving sungyeol's hand away from his hair but the other just repeating it again and again...

''hey stop playing...youngsaeng appa slap sungyeol's hand smoothly...

''sungyeol pouted and pinch his appa's nose as revenge..

''youngsaeng just hissed while his son stick his tongue...then he pinch his son's nose back...

"ahhh appa it hurts...sungyeol whined,,appa chuckled and messed up the hair..

''the doorbell rang...the two kids stood up immediately...pizzaaaaaa!!! they screamed and ran heading to the door..

''hey be careful..hyunjoong shouted at them...and follow behind to pay the delivery....

''the two excitedly open the boxes of pizza....and eat it..

''aigoo..yahhh can you eat slowly...are we starving you? youngsaeng joked....

''they just smiled cutely when sungyeol started to cough...

''sungyeol don't eat the one with shrimp toppings...hyun joong reminded him....

''appa~~~~ sungyeol continuously cough....

''appa!! myungsoo yelled...you ordered with shrimp...haissst.....he asked and look the one sungyeol was holding...

''omo...you ate it!...palli myungsoo get his medicine to your room...youngsaeng panicly commanded as they both patted him at the back...

''myungsoo came back in just seconds and gave the medicine to his brother...idiot...i told you to check every food you are eating jerk...he scolded while helping him to drink the left water on the glass...

''i didn't notice it...sungyeol lean unto his appa's chest...

''aigoo mianhae..it's appa's fault....are you ok now? hyunjoong asked...

''sungyeol nodded...myungsoo laughed after....

''why are you laughing? hyunjoong asked...

''because everytime sungyeol attacked by the shrimp we all panicking like he was dying....according to the doctor..we don't need to panic because it wasn't that serious..he said and sighed grabbing a slice of grilled beef flavored pizza and put it on sungyeol's mouth...

''sungyeol look at it....

''it's not shrimp...myungsoo confirmed and sungyeol took a bite on it...all laughed after and continue eating and watching....

....... 

.......

''they all were happy being together, the couple feel so at ease...the kids were contented to their life..it was too much actually,aware of what life is waiting for them...as the heir of the biggest company world wide,, they were being prepared for it...they knew how huge is their responsibility...the couple pitied the kids as the responsibility that was supposedly for them was transferred earlier to the kids..they were still doing the responsibility but it is not the responsibility that the parents is expecting...

''baby...thank you so much for not leaving me..youngsaeng said while they were at bed preparing to sleep..they were laying..youngsaeng wrapped his arm around his boyfriend..both of their eyes were shut...

''baby...youngsaeng called...

''hmmm..hyunjoong respond...

''nothing...youngsaeng smiled..

''baby....hyunjoong called..

''hmmm...youngsaeng respond but nothing was heard replying already..he looked up to see him closed his eyes..he tightened his hug smiling and and kissed him on the chest..hyunjoong moved and tightened his hug too and they fallen asleep...

........

........

the next morning..the kids sneak in inside their appa's room silently..they were gigling to see their appa sleeping and cuddling each other...sungyeol giggle more..myungsoo slap him to keep quiet...

''sungyeol crawled to the bed separating the two from the hug....

''their appa lift their heads with their eyes half open...

"what are you here doing at this early?..hyunjoong asked them.

''nothing....myungsoo answered as he crawled to bed too and sitted just beyond the three...

''appa... i want to go out...let's eat outside...sungyeol suggested....

''we can't we have work today...hyunjoong told them while youngsaeng just ignored...

''after your work...bring us to the company and we will wait for you there...sungyeol said while playing to his appa's eye lashes...

''ok get your shower now..hyunjoong told the two...the kids were happily got up and shove their selves out of the room... young saeng click his tongue as his boyfriend granted the kid's wish again...

''baby..get up kow...hyunjoong shook the guy beside him....

''5 minutes...young saeng curled himself with the blanket...

''now..hyun joong said and tickled him that makes him flinched...

''mwoya...let me sleep more...those jerks always woke us up so early....young saeng complained...

''baby...it's already 6 and we have work..so get up now dear...

''youngsaeng shook his head....

''ahhh...hmmmm....hyunjoong thought of a way to wake him up...he held him on waist pulling him closer and turn to face him...

''what are you trying to do? young saeng asked covering his mouth with the blanket..

''hyunjoong remove the cover and gave a peck..trying to kiss you and.....hyunjoong smiled naughtily and slid his hand under the shirt...

''yaahhh stop it..the kids might go in here...youngsaeng said widening his eyes...

''and so? they are grown ups..and they do know what is our relationship..aren't they...

''it's not that...making out infront of them that's different case dear...

''whatever...they were on the shower room..we have enough time...hyunjoong said and planted a soft passionate kiss....

''naughty...always...explain if they will caught us huh..youngsaeng chuckled...

''no need for explanation...hyunjoong said and planted another kiss....

''appa...ahhhh!!!!....sungyeol called and screamnded as myungsoo covered his brother's eyes...as if he would prevent him from seeing it...

''the two appa jumped and pulled out immediately and sat up...

''i told you...youngsaeng rolled his eyes over his man who was just smiling a small.

''don't you know how to lock the door....myungsoo scolded the appa like an adult....

''myungie remove your hand on my eyes for goodness sake...im getting blind later for your tight grip...sungyeol hissed while struggling to the tight hand of myungsoo that was still on his eyes...

''ani..ahmmmm....youngsaeng tried to reason out..digging the right explanation from his brain but he can't dig out even a single word...

''next time don't forget to lock the door...myungsoo told the two.

''mwoya...wait...are you just scolding us? yahhh both of you didn't knock on the door...you supposedly knock before opening one's door right?..youngsaeng finally had to manage to reverse the situation...

''the two look at each other...oops...palli get up now..we will wait you outside...myungsoo said dragging sugyeol outside the room..

''the couple just chuckled and soon took their shower...

.....

.....

.....

"they were all heading at the company...the appa had to work for a day actually but because of the presence of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter