FINAL: FOREVER YOU AND I

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''sir..your halmeonie called while you were at the meeting...the secretary said...

''waeyo? the man massaging his temple asked...

''it's your father's~~~~~.the secretary replied but was cut...

''ahhhh matta? he interrupted...

''de sir...your halmeoni wants you to rush home and inform your brother too.. the secretary said and left...

''yahhh eodiya!!! he yelled as soon as his call was pick up....

''ye wae? the one behind the call answered...

''yahh we have to go home now..where are you..pick me up here i don't want to drive....he whined..

''i can't, better you pick me up here because i can't go..this girl is totally freaking me out...the voice behind said...

''mwo..you are on a date again? yahhh don't you have work to do? the man in the office yelled..

''i have ok but halmeoni set this up...and this girl is so weird...

''arrasseo..why halmeoni set you a date today...it is our birthday and we are going to appa...he said and hang up the phone immediately...

....

....

.... 

''myungsoo was freaking annoyed already... waiting to his brother as he felt he was melting little by little by the stare of the girl infront of him,,,weird girl,,he thought and smirked and looked away...

''hey miss can i take my boyfriend for a while..we are having a schedule today...sungyeol came and interrupted the girl from staring myungsoo...

''bo-boyfriend? you are gay? the girl shocked in disbelief...

''myungsoo just smiled...this is their trick on how to avoid and escape halmeoni's arrange date for them...

''boyfriend? aisssshhh..the girl rolled her eyes and left stompingher feet...

''the two laughed and do high five..

''you are really so cute bro...myungsoo gave a peck on the cheek to sungyeol ...

''eewwww...i told you not to kiss me... sungyeol made a disgusted face....

''he chuckled and wrapped his arm around the neck and left the restaurant...

"Ahhhh put down your hand,,im so embarrassed everytime you tried to besweet with me,, we're not kids anymore..sungyeol shove the hand and made a pitiful face just like saying please-treat-me-like-a-grown-up-already face..

"Yahhh you are still childish so you are still aq kiid and i am your brother what's wrong with  kissing you on cheek...

"Sungyeol shook his head and stomp his feet,,he can't do anything since myungsoo still treat him like a baby,,he just doing what he promised to their appa...

''they both silent on the car as myungsoo drove it..

''why are you so silent all of a sudden? myungsoo asked..

''myungie...i don't want to go to appa...sungyeol started to cried...

''sungyeol....appa will be sad if you keep crying and never visit them...he scolded...

''aniya...but....sungyeol can't stop from tearing...

''myungsoo stopped the car and faced his brother...look...stop crying now... ok i will drop you home and i will go to appa alone if you keep crying for goodness sake...

''aniya..im afraid at home alone....sungyeol  said lowering his head....

"Then? what should we do now? myungsoo asked..

"arrasseo...im coming with you...sungyeol wiped off his tears and faced his brother to show he wasn't crying anymore..

''good..myungsoo said smiling...cry baby like appa..he mumbled between his laugh...

''sungyeol hit him on the shoulder...

''yaahh im driving...myungsoo got surprise from his brother's action widening his eyes...

''mian..sungyeol finally smiled like a kid..still...

''myungsoo shook his head and chuckled at his brother's childishness..ever, never changed...

...

...

...

"they reach the location..there halmeoni, harabeoji, kyu and others, already in there chatting.....

''annyeong haseyo,they both greeted and gave their uncle and auntie a peck and hug....halmeoni and harabeoji gave them a tight hug...and greeted them happy birthday,they were actually celebrating their birthday there..they never had a big party after what happen in past years..

''we missed you both..halmeoni said...

''same with us...they replied...

''ok...go get inside now and greet your appa first..harabeoji said....

''the two looked at the door heading inside a huge room...but too spacious as there is no bed..you can see just a long couch facing an altar with their appa's picture...

''they both get in and lit a candle and then bowed kissing the floor...they stood up and held the picture frame kissing the glass protecting the picture and put it back to where they get it...

''they sat down on the couch...

''appa-- are you fine? sungyeol asked...we missed you already....i missed the time when we woke you up early in the morning....i missed the time we go shopping together...the time we watch movies together, when we eat out..and i missed when you always give us surprises...you shouldn't spoiled us,.... appa mianhaeyo..jeongmal mianhaeyo...i didn't mean to rush you...sorry for being so childish and demanding,,,sungyeol keeps crying, his heart is tearing into pieces..appa forgive me...he continued...

"Myungsoo pulled him into a hug...

 

-flashback-

''its been 5 years when they came back to korea..and it's already a year since the accident had happened unexpectedly...it was their  17th birthday, celebrating it but the couple is still in busan in a important meeting...the couple recieved a call from their son...telling them to go home.

''appa...palli i will be upset if you won't come on our birthday how come you had to schedule too far on the date of our birthday....sungyeol scolded the appa...

''baby...we will be there ok...just wait for us..mianhae..your hyunjoong appa forgot it that's why he accepted the meeting..miahae...we will be there before the night ok..don't get upset  and mad to appa..bye need to go now...happy birthday....tell your brother happy birthday for us...i love you son..

''i love you too appa...

''appa i want to talk to hyunjoong appa....myungsoo grab the phone from sungyeol

''wae? hyunjoong answered in a rushed tone...

''appa~~~~nothing,,,just take care,,, both of you huh?...don't rush up take your time....don't listen to sungyeol..we're fine....i love you appa...take care huh..

''i love you too baby..wait for us..hug me ton your brother...and always take care.. we love you both...hyunjoong said suddenly become serious..

''de appa...myungsoo answered while sungyeol keeps whinning like a spoiled bratt...and soon the phone call end...

''the party started at noon..visitors coming..friends are here too all of them were present except for the couple...all were happy....

''it's already 5 in the afternoon but still sungyeol keeps pouting but myungsoo is too silent thinking about what his appa's words...take care always...we both love you..it keeps drumming on his mind with his appa's voice seems different..

''just 30 minutes had past...ahhhhh!!!...sungyeol froze from his location while staring at his bleeding thumb..

''all the visitors look at the scream...

''sungyeol! myungsoo called as he rushed towards his brother...what happen? what did you do...? he hissed while asking....

''i...the glass slipped from my grip then i tried to pick the pieces but my finger was cut....sungyeol answered with his voice cracke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter