CHAPTER 17: THE TRUTH

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"young saeng went to his office,,,looking at the pictures carefully,,,,he drop them and face palm himself? hyunah,,jessica? they are our surrogate? how come...why? he asked to himself....

"Noona came.....young saeng,,,let me explain first...

"Noona,,don't deny now,,i know this two lady's in the pictures,,we met them,,i met them before..long time ago and we met them lately....every where,at the park,restaurant,,and i met hyunah when he was carrying my son,,,

"young saeng please calm down,,,,noona tried to console,,

"noona,,,why you have the pictures? you just had to throw them,,,saengie frowned in annoyance,,,

"Im sorry i don't have the intention to show them,,,i just,,,,noona sighed deeply...

"do this ladies know who we are? do they know that we are the one they helped in carrying our sons...he asked..

"I don't know we never showed a picture of you to them...

"im sure they know......he said....

"Hey,,,,what's happening here...hyun joong came with the two kids...

"Appa....the two went to heir young saeng appa dropping their school bags to the floor..

"Aigoo,,,my kids,,,young saeng gave a smile to them....

"What is up to both of you that makes you too serious,,,,hyun joong asked...

"Appa,,this is ajjuma right? sungyeol said...

"And this one too,,,she hugged me before,,when we are waiting at the school...she is also the one always talking to sunggyu hyung but sunggyu hyung always told me to get inside...myungsoo said...they both showed the pictured up...

"Baby...no,,,don't,,,young saeng tried to catch them but its too late,,,,hyun joong already grabbed them...

"Why hyunah and jessica have their pictures here? hyun joong  asked curiously...

"And why they have initials at the back? and myungsoo,,,did this ajjuma hug you jinjja? what did she told you? he asked in follows..

"Appa can you asked one by one?  myungsoo demanded..

"ok,,baby just answer me...

"That ajjuma is the one who told us she knows our mothers...she said she is my mom,,the last time we went to the restaurant she was there but i didn't told you because i have to go to the bathroom and i forgot it already...myungsoo detailed...

"Mwo? what is this all about? hyun joong looked confuse to the two infront of him...

"Baby,,i mean,,,we can't discuss it with the kids...young saeng said in low voice...

"Kids,,can you go out first,,,play with noona outside...hyun joong told the two as they obeyed immediately...

"So what now? he asked..

"Ok,,they are your surrogate but i never knew you were meeting them and you know them exactly...noona said...

"i became friends to hyunah,,so the son she was talking about who is missing is sungyeol? young saeng finally realize..

"And the one myungsoo told us who hugged him before is jessica?which i met at the park and she told me we met long time ago....hyun joong analyzed,,then i bet they know that our son are the one they carried once?

"But,,why hyunah didn't told us...and jessica,,is he the one stalking us? young saeng realize it bit by bit...

"That's too complicated...noona said...

"But how could we avoid them now? that our son's mom are hyunah and jessica? young saeng said in a bit hight note...

"Appa,,they are our eomma? the two said from the door,,,they accidentally heard it when they opened the door to tell them that no one is outside...

"all looked at the two...mwo..baby,,what are you doing there? hyun joong spoke looking to others..

"because no one is outside,,,,,is that mean our eomma is the ajjuma? appa....let's go to eomma...the two keeps demanding,,,the elders doesn't know what to do...young saeng sat down weakedly,,,this is not true,,this is not happening right? hyun joong eotteokke,,,what will we gonna do now? 

"kids...you can't go to them right now,,they are not your eomma,,noona tried to explain and divert the mind of the kids...but with their longingness with mother,,they insisted,,,ajjuma,,we heard it,,,appa said hyunah and jessica is our mother and those were the one in the pictures right and,,,,and,,and,,,,sungyeol sniff...

"stop it,,,young saeng scolded the kid again....

"Baby,,,please don't repeat what have done before,,it won't help the kid...hyun joong patted him on the back...

"But,,,why they have to look for mothers,aren't we really not enough for them? young saeng lean his elbow on the table and covers his face...

"appa are you mad with eomma? why don't you want us to meet them? myungsoo confronted,,with his innocent mind,,he manage to asked it,,because they they long for mothers as a child all they wanted is care for a complete family,,,they never cared before but knowing they have eomma,,,they deman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter