CHAPTER 12: FIGHT OVER

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun joong went in the house thinking where is his boyfriend go at this late....

"Eo yeobeoseyo.... he answered his phone immediately after ring of once....ye,,ye arrasseo... he added and rapidly hanged the phone and grab the key after talking to the maid....he drove quickly,,annoyed..can't imagine at how his boyfriend just left like that....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He left home without telling his boyfriend..he felt so annoyed at how his son cried too much...he felt so hurt seeing his son tearing like that..he can't endure seeing him cry..it was the first time that he can't able to persuade his son to stop crying...and the first time to demand about his eomma that makes him more pissed off..he was driving and thinking how he scared his son,,how he yelled him like that so he decided to leave first and calm down...

"He was driving without any idea where he can go until he thought that kyu jong said that he was coming to jiyoung to help her at the bar...so he went there...

"His face is expressionless as he entered inside,, a drunk girl went to him to approach but he coldly pass by her..he went upstairs to their usual place when they are in...

"Oppa...you are here? areyou alone? jiyoun gsaw him and approach him asking bunch of questions..

"Eo..nothing..ahm yeah,,i mean im alone..just want to be alone..he answered awkwardly as he knows that their friends will know and smell something is going not right...

"what do you want to drink oppa...jiyoung asked,,,no alcohol ok?,,she smiled..

"he smiled back...just one please..he said...don't worry i won't drink that much,,i know i am incapable in terms of alcohol and you are worried i know....he added..

"Are you sure?  she asked...eotteokke..my husband will gonna kill me if i give you one...she frowned...

"problem? kyu jong pop out from his wife's back as he wrapped his arms on the waist of her...

"Ye..i think so...he answered looking the what-the-hell-happen-again glare of his bestfriend...

"Kyu jong sat infront of his bestfriend..yeobeo,,get us drinks,,light one...he told his wife and winked...

''jiyoung obeyed and think he understand what was that wink for....she told the waiter to prepare two bottles of light drinks and get her phone to call... she dialled,,it's me oppa,,she said,,,de,,de,, just come here,,i know you are looking for him,,, she added and hanged the phone after a seconds of pause...he went back to them and gave the drinks and left them alone...

"They started to gulp their beer but young saeng is not talking yet....he was silent and just looking to nowhere,,,,he continue to gulp as kyu jong finished his and decided to stood up and leave him alone....he patted his bestfriend on the shoulder and got a force smile as a response...he shook his head and left....

...

...

"few minutes later.. a girl same as the one on the entrance came to him,,,sitting right beside him..he ignored her once again..

"The girl leaned closer seducing him...you seems alone? the flirty girl asked...

"Young saeng chuckled and smirked...

"Wow you are more cuter when you smile..the girl complimented..

"he didn't response as he continue drinking his beer bit by bit...

"wanna go out? the girl invited..

"do you think i will go with you? am i look like a call boy? he coldly response...

"Who knows? the girl shrugged as she gulp his wine seductively...

"He gulp his beer and revealed his dimpled cheek..the girl pointed at his dimples and complimented again but young saeng is just ignoring him...

"Someone grabbed the bottle he was drinking....

"The girl looked up and yelled....heyyy what are you doing?

"Agassi,,,you seems went to the wrong table,,or rather went to seduce the wrong person...hyun joong grinned..

"wae? unless this cute guy is you boyfriend.....the girl laughed...

"hyun joong just smirked and pulled young saeng out of the chair..

"yahhh what were you both up too huh,,,,the girl got confused,,,

"Miss,,,it is none of your business.. and sorry,,should i answer your question a while ago? owhh maybe i need,,,this guy you are flirtin is,,,,he paused and chuckled,,,he is min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter