CHAPTER 28: THE NEVER ENDING CONNECTION

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They knew the story behind the bracelets, behind the pure love of the owner,,behind the wish of the two lovers who struggle for a long time for their love, for their relationships,,,,

"Saeng and Hyun are the ones who got the pair,,,who supposedly continue the never ending love,,,but they thought they were just behind the curse of the bracelets,,,they were just hooked by the words of the notes that the bracelets will be the one bringingthem into a relationship just to continue the unfinished love of the owner...it has been decade since the bracelets were sold and bought separately but one day they met for chance...a chance or a fate?

"they can't avoid,,they keep bumping to each other,,they once tried to fix that heart,,,hyun tries to know that feeling by kissing the man,,,and so what they have found? nothing....it was just a familiar kissed that bounds on their own self...the familiar kiss that they thought they had it long before...

"they can't accept,,,they decided to ignore the feelings,,they decided to burry the history of pure love...

"it was decided after meeting the  sons of the bracelets...myungsoo and sungyeol....

"after they got separated ways after going to the house of the couple...they can't feel at ease,,hyun keeps thinking that he can't see the guy who was the reason of his beating heart forever...he drove back and saw saengie walking alone and wiping something on his cheeks.. he stopped and went to saengie grabbing the hand....

"wh~~~ what are you doing here,, i thought you left already and we agreed not to meet again right? saengie stuttered...

"ye~~yeah actually you are right,,,,but i think i can't forget this if the bracelets,,i mean if we use the bracelets still....hyunnie replied...

"so what do you mean? 

"come with me....hyunnie said and pulled him on the car...

"they reach a playground....it's pretty here right? i like playgrounds,,i never been played in here before but i always wish to go in here....hyunnie said...

"eooo but i always go to playground everytime i am upset and want to relax...saengie smiled cutely and sited on the bench....

 

"im sorry for bothering you,,,hyunnie said...

"no not at all,,i just hope our way wont meet again....saengie replied...

"yeahhh i hope so.....hyun agreed..

"they both force a smile....

"i can't forget the story of them....how the couple struggle for pains and almost dying because of their love to each other...

 

~flashback~

"to tell you the truth,,we don't really know what had happen before we were born...but our uncle know everything...myungsoo said...

"where can we meet your uncles...hyunnie asked..

"are you that interested to our parent's story?

"the two nodded...let us say we are curious,,,saengie said lowly..

"the siblings chuckled....we must make a book for our appa's love story..sungyeol laughed...myungsoo chuckled at his brother's idea..

"wae? we will be more rich because of their story...sungyeol sulk his cheek...

"aigoo...don't joke about them,,want them to visit you tonight? myungsoo tried to scare him..

"i will be glad,,i miss them already...ahhhh the weather is so good,,,you know what..our appa likes to go to the park or playground when the weather is good...sungyeol said..

"de? the two look at each other..

"anyway we can go to my uncle's house..

"jinjja?  the two exclaimed,,

"ok wait i will just phone them...

"after few minutes myungsoo came back....ok let's go,,,only uncle kyu is available let's just go to their house...he said and they drove over the house...

"as they reach the front door..noona....the siblings greeted their gyuri noona..

"eo..annyeong...she greeted back and turn to the guys behind them...appa..eomma....they're here,,,and with...the two guys? gyuri was surprised...

"eooo annyeong,,come inside...your uncle is waiting for you inside...jiyoung invited them inside while staring to the strange familiar guys...

"uncle...how's your day? sunggyu hyung told us that you went to the doctor again....you are not taking care of yourself aren't you? the two scolded...

"aniya....anyway im getting older so i think this is the outcome....kyu response...

"uncle,,i want you to meet....myungsoo pointed the two guys...

"kyu widened his eyes...who are they? they look really similar to....kyu can't even believe what he was seeing right now...

"they looked really like our appa right? and they were interested to appa's story,,,everything that goes around them in the past,,they also dreamt about some strange places,,,sungyeol said...

"kyu sited on the couch and started to tell the story...

"they were all listening...

"i was dreaming of a dark place...saengie spoke...

"dark? young saeng is afraid of the dark and he once, ani twice locked in a dark place...there they started their love story..,

"young saeng is my bestfriend,,,he transferred to our school,,he is a loner,,he doesn't like people but hyun joong always take good care of him,,they were room mates that time,,,they have been close and behind us they had their relationship,,,young saeng became happy with the company of hyun joong,,they last until we graduated in high school and continued when we are in college but then again their parents knows about it,,they were separated from each other but they still hold on for the sake of their love...young saeng was sent to japan and hyun joong was supposedly sent to U.S but they just trick the two and he just stayed here...the next thing we knew young saeng was deeply deppressed in japan and he got to the hospital for days being unconscious,,we thought he was dying...so they sent him back to korea not because they accepted them,,but because the company demands for them to work at the company after the successful first project after they graduated...so they worked together but they still prohibited to meet,,they even gave each other a bodyguards,,,and the funny thing is,,,one of the bodyguard is noona's boyfriend,,,it was ms.ahn,, their adopted kid wayback then and she was not oppose to the two,,she even knew it before but she never report them..,and plus here we are his friends, we allow them to meet secretly,,and they once again separated but young saeng  tried to kill himself,,he drink lots of alcohol which is it cause him to breathing problem,,he was dead for days,,,there are the parents saw how the two survives with their presence...then finally they were accepted by them,,,that's how their son exist,,the parents demands for the next heir so they came up with surrogates,,,their lives went well until the crash, an accident ended their life,,but we didn't know that they both promised to live forever by what they believe after life love.?,,i just knew it from them their sons...i don't believe it at first but what i am seeing right now,,,i don't know....kyu shook his head...

"but,,,we can't believe we are their second life...i mean,,,we even resemble their faces and some of the characteristics that you mention,,i have it,,,the alcohol thing,,,the pout,,,being a loner,,etc,,, saengie said..

"maybe if we belive that it is their will we will end up by continuing the story but it is on your decision,,it is your life,,wedon't really approve it because in some ways it will just ruin what you have now,,unlike them,,they endure everything that is why we accepted them...it is your choice,,,make it on your own way,,don't just listen to our stories,,,,our storiesis their history,,and the present is your history,,,you can come up to your own story...kyu advice them...

"but oppa really loves each other,,we can't compare them to others even with our own life...jiyoung added..

"but...hyunnie tried to talk...

"son,,no buts,,just go on to your lives,,,the present is the important not the past,,those are just bracelets,,those didn't do nothing on your life,,those were just accessories,,,don'tbelieve on what you heard,,just believe on you own feelings...

~end flashback~

 

 

"somehow the ajjussi is right it is still our decision...and it is already the present not the past....hyunnie said

"then shall we burried this amazing bracelets now? saengie suggested...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter