CHAPTER 13: GOOD THING

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"just a blink of an eye,,,in between quarrel,,screeches and breaks was heard...

~flashback~

"don't talk to me!!! youngsaeng drop the words and looked away from hyun joong...

"Hyun joong looked at him realizing that he hurt his precious boyfriend..what he had said was added to his boyfriend's heartbreaks..he didn't notice the stop light as he continued driving...

"Young saeng saw a car from the left lane approaching to them,,lights sparkle towards their direction..hyun joong ahhh!!!!!!!! stoooopp!!! it was his last words to say,,,

"hyun joong break the car but it rolled over the road avoiding the big truck...it was too late,,,he cuddled his boyfriend with his arms...screeches echoed everywhere...

"young saeng opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend infront of him covering and protecting him...his body became numb...mind is just like dreaming as the vision get blurry...the world stop to them,,,it was too quiet,,,he tried to hold and move his hand,,,he did and run his hand to hyun joong but he felt it moistened with liquid thing...he looked at his hand,, it covers it with red color....he fainted and got weaked...but he still can hear murmuring and serenes,,panic around,,,but his eyes seems can't open,,too bright to endure...

~end flashback~

....

....

"friends and parents rushed to the hospital where the couple admitted..

"Kyu jong what happened? hyungjun and jungmin came asking as they were the first person who was informed by the medics..a call came to him maybe it was their number who appeared on the first spot of the call history...

"I think they are quareling about something but they left immediately..hyun joong seems really mad,,we can't interrupt because we don't want to get on their way,,it's personal....we didn't bother to approach them,,,we just let them go but few minutes after they left someone called at jiyoung's phone informing us to go to this hospital to confirm if we know the two person who got into accident....kyujong response as he was sat down weakedly on the bench...

"the parents heard the explanations..moms felt weaked too...abeoji held their wives and sat them down...

"They are fine right? nothing would happen bad to them right? moms cried out...

"They are fine...mr.kim response...

"Ms.ahn take them home now and check the kids...mr.heo commanded..

"i want to stay here..i want to know if my son is fine...mr.heo cried more..

"You have to check the kids..the maid called,,,she said the kids were crying badly...

"ms.ahn took them home...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ the couple's house..

"They went straight to the kid's room...

"Madame...i can't calm them down..they are looking for their appa...the maid panic..

"baby what happen huh? the two halmeoni hugged them..

"They were crying for almost an hour already....their appa left....

"Why your sir left? ms.ahn questioned..

"I don't know..hyun joong ssi was looking for young saeng ssi,,he didn't found him then he told me to take care of the kids and he left too...i tried to call them but no one is answering....the maid worriedly explained..

"did you notice what really happen before they left? ms.ahn continue to her questions..

"I heard young saeng ssi yelling sungyeol because the kid keeps asking where is his eoomma and why they don't have one..

"Mwo? eomma? ms.ahn exclaimed..

"I heard kyujong ssi talking about what happen at school..it seems that the kids were bullied becuase they don't have eomma already so young saeng ssi got angry because sungyeol can't stop crying...

"ms.ahn sighed....ok take your rest now...your sir had an accident so they are at the hospital now...

"You may take your rest now..

"The maid bowed his head and left,,

"Halmeoni~~~~ where is appa? why they left us here? myungsoo cried...

"Halmeoni~!! is appa mad at me.....i had my dream,,he is leaving me alone..it's too dark,,does appa don't love me anymore? appa sorry,,,,,appa~~~~ sungyeol sobbed loudly as tears keeps falling...

"Ani..baby,,apa loves you still,,they love you both....halmeoni calm their grandson...take your nap now tomorrow we will go to appa...

"Will halmeoni stay here? we are afraid....myungsoo asked..

"of course we will..halmeoni answered in unison..

"Ms.ahn went back to hospital after the kids calmed down and went back to their dreamland....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ the hospital

"The doctor came out from the emergency room..all gathered around and asked the condition of the couple...

"It was really a lucky for young saeng ssi that he got only bruises, scratches and a slight fractured on his elbow..the doctor said...

"How's hyun joong? mr kim asked..

"Nothing else i found with the diagnose aside from he needs blood transfer...he lost lots of blood due to that he was hit by a sharp tree trunk on his back,,according to the rescuer..so we need a donor...

"Let me do it,,im his father and we have the same blood type.....mr kim offered for his son..

"THen you can follow me now....the doctor lead the way to the emergency room..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Inside the emergency room there young saeng lying beside hyun joong in separate bed..young saeng opened his eyes slightly..his sight seems still spinning...he felt drowsy maybe because of the medicine that the doctor gave to him...he looked around searching..until he glance at his side and saw someone lying too..unconscious...eyes close...

"Hyun joong ah is that you? he asked in his mind,,no answer,,why are you not answering me? he asked again...he felt someone is moving him,,,he then bit by bit the image of the person beside him faded,,,,he closed his eyes,,,,he was transferred to a private room,,,

"Hyun joong was left inside the emergency room and his father immediately lay down to bed to give blood to his son..he was in deep sleep...he got bruises too..good thing he just needed som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter