CHAPTER 10: GO BACK TO THE REALITY

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''appa~~~~ .... someone is calling...someone is shaking his arm.....he was cut with his dreamland as he opened slightly his eyes but he seems can't open his eyes....

''baby wake up...a manly voice spoke...as he felt an arm run into his face....

''appa~~...appa~~....two tiny voices keeps calling him....he heard some giggles...he rubbed his eyes that makes his sight more blurred....why i can't see clearly...? he asked to his mind..where am i?...he asked...

''baby are you ok?...you are here in our room...he heard a voice answering him and heard laughs..

''he tries to rub his eyes again but a hand hold his hand to not able to do...don't rub it hayssss....a voice spoke infront of him....

''he opened slowly his eyes....eo...what are you doing here?...he asked as he saw three faces with wide smiles infront of him...

''gwaenchanha? hyunjoong asked again..

''de wae? he replied....something...wrong..he confused..

''all nodded....

''ehh! what's wrong then?...he asked..

''appa...why are you smiling while sleeping?....the kids asked with giggle...

''me? smiling?..ahmmmm waeyo.. i..i...i cant remember....he thought for a while...maybe...maybe i was dreaming?..he said as he shrugged..

''dream?..what is that appa? isbit happy? are we at your dream?...the kids pestered him... ''eo...baby mian...appa can't seem to remember whar is it...

''the two pouted....

''ahhh matta...he smiled as he was playing his ring on his ring finger....

''appa wae? the two kids shook their appa..

''what is that?..hynjoong asked as he restedbthe chin to the shoulder.

''nothing...i just remember about my dream...he answered..its about this?...he added lifting his head and showed pointing the ring...

''ring..!....hyunjoong exclaimed...what about it?

''what about that appa?..hyunjoong appa have the same ring too...sungyeol said as they notice it...

''hyunjoong appa gave this ring to me baby...he pinch the kid's cheeks..

''ahhh that's why you dream about it?..the two kids tease their appa...

''aigoo...neee..you were right.....he response with a smile...

''kaja...since you are already awake.you have to eat now....you didn't had your dinner....you fell asleep so we didn't disturbed you....

''what time is it now? why it seems still too dark outside? he questioned looking at their balcony...

''it's only 1 in the morning dear....hyunjoong answered...

''eo..jinjja? but why this kids aren't sleeping yet? huh!..he asked looking and raising an eyebrow to the two.

''they can't sleep...we watch t.v but they keep pestering me to check you up...hyunjoong told...

''appa aren't you hungry?..yesterday you seems to be tired and you didn't ate...myungsoo said...

''appa are you sick?...sungyeol added..

"omo are you that worried about me? mianhae for making my babies worried....don't worry i am fine,,,youngsaeng said as he take the kids coser to him and gave a small peck...

"appa..kaja...you must eat now..you didn't ate any..hyun joong appa said you are not feeling well..sungyeol said as he hold his appa's hand and myungsoo hold the other one leading him out of the room through the kitchen..

"Hyunjoong was staring and forming a curve on his lips as he saw how the kids cared about their appa...youngsaeng finally liven up seems that he forgotten already about what happen yesterday,,about what the kids had told about the ajjuma...

"hyunjoong was really exhausted lately mentally because thinking how his lover always think about the stalker matter and how it affects the mood as the kids became much affected....he never thought that insisting to have kids without mothers this hard..youngsaeng is right,,,the stalker is possibly one of the surrogate based on what they heard from their parents that one of the surrogate is desperately looking for the baby that was according to the ajjuma who took care of them....and it is his surrogate..

"appa~~~ myungsoo called from outside that makes himself snap out,,,,

"Eo,,de~~~im coming,,he response and stood up immediately running through the kitchen to prepare the foods..he served the foods to the table just infront of his boyfriend while the two kids were leaning on the table on both sides of their youngsaeng appa staring and waiting for him to eat...

"Aigoo,,,kids,,just sit on the chairs,,so that appa can eat properly,,,hyunjoong told the twoo...

"They both obeyed and sitted,,,appa~~ eat more,,hyunjoong appa cooked that for you...sungyeol spoke...

"De~~~ gomawo,,,youngaeng response as he smiled to both of them and just look at hyun joong who was just staring to him..

"After he ate,,,hyun joong cleaned up the table and washed the dishes,,,youngsaeng went to him at the kitchen leaning at the back,,,,resting his chin to his boyfriend's shoulder and wrapping his arm around the waist...gwaenchanha?,,he asked...

"Eo..de,,wae? hyunjoong replied in questions..

"Nothing,,you were just too silent while i m eating...are you tired?,,youngsaeng asked again..

"aniya..i was just sleepy already,,,hyun joong lied...

"Jinjja...shall we sleep now? yungsaeng asked again..

"after this,,but can you take the kids to their room first,,,im sure they are sleepy already,,,hyunjoong told him,,,

"Youngsaeng unwrapped his arm and went to the dining to check the kids but the kids are nowhere to find,,,,hyunjoong ah,,,he called..the kids are not here anymore...

"Ehh!!! hyun joong wiped his hands with the towel to dry and went to youngsaeng who called,they checked them into their room and they found them already sleeping...

"they seems too tired,,im sure they are....i saw them yawning all the time but they are waiting for you to wake up....hyunjoong smiled as he stood behind his boyfriend and locked him...

"Did they? omo...i feel sorry for them...youngsaeng pouted,,,,

"No..you can't they are just worried about you....hyun joong told....

"They to closer to the bed and tuck in the blanket properly for them...

"They gave a soft peck on the forehead,,,and stood up to leave...

"good night appa~~~~ an angel's voice was heard...they turn back and saw sungyeol's eyes opened a bit...

"Omo,,still awake? youngsaeng asked as he kneel down the floor on the side bed and ruffled his son's hair...

"Appa are you ok now? sungyeol asked....

"I am fine baby,,sorry for making you and your brother worried about me...i am really fine,,i was just tired the whole day...don't think too much about us adults,,,all you have to think about is yourself,,,your study,,,all you have to do is play,,,sleep...and eat for yu to grow up healthy and good,,arrasseo? youngsaeng tries to make his son understand it better and easily,,

"the kid nodded...

"i love you baby,,,,

"I love you too appa,,,hyun joong appa appa too and myungsoo....

"Can you sleep now? look at your brother he was sleeping soundly already,,you must sleep now,,,,,youngsaeng said as he pointed myungsoo...

"good night baby...sleep now....hyun joong spoke who were standing behind youngsaeng...

"the kid nodded and bid another good night and closed his eyes again and went to another dreamland...

"The couple walked towards their roo...it was already 4am and they needed to take a nap for hours because they will promise the kids to go to the park af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter