CHAPTER 9: SNAPPING OUT AND THE MOST CHEEKY SIDE OF HIM

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''the lady looked around the table stunned standing infront of them.she want to tear up as she stopped at one of the kids....her eyes stopped at sungyeol who was sitting right beside youngsaeng....she felt so crying but she controlled and hold it back...

''ohhh by the way my baby sungyeol and the other one is myungsoo,hyunjoong's baby..youngsaeng introduce and pointed to hyunjoong....

''you~~your baby?..the lady said with her voice a bit shaking...her knees felt so weaked and her eyes blinked several times....

''actually...our babies?..im youngsaeng's boyfriend...hyunjoong interrupted emphasizing the words.

''owhh.yeahh..nice to meet you....she replied

''youngsaeng smirked as he glared to his boyfriend but the other just looked away and pretended to talk to the kids....

''this is hyunah..if you still remember i told you about? the pregnant whom i got to helped before...youngsaeng introduce her and turn to her again...good thing i still recognize you that way back how many years already...

''yeah i remember now...it's a good thing yeah....hyunjoong looked at his boyfriend....nice to meet you too...he turn to hyunah and gave a smile...

''owhh anyway..maybe i can get your order now...she said remembering that she was there to take orders..

''ahh yeah i almost forgot...youngsaeng then gave and mention all their orders...

''hyunah left the couple and went to the counter to give the list of the order..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUNAH POV

''she was weaked with her knees..she went inside to the bathroom just few steps from the kitchen as she gave the paper containing the order....tears suddenly flows on his cheeks...the tears that was hold back a while ago...the tears that was supposedly burst as she saw her son...the son, the baby that is is considered not hers...she burst in cries as she wanted to touch and say she misses his son,,his son that she never touched since birth like jessica..

''my baby is grown up already....if you just know how much i wanted to see you, hug you like a real mom to you...but now i can see you,,near but can't do it...sungyeol baby..mianhae,, i eomma can't say how much she loves you...she thought...

''she fell sitted on the floor....mianhae....mianhae...mianhae baby..she murmured and tears continuously flows....she let the trsrs falls down that she thought this will make her better after..the pain in his inside will fade...

''she fixed herself after a lot of tons of tears...she put additional make ups for the others not to notice she went into cry....she went back to the kitchen and saw a waitress getting the food that would be deliver to the family that make the reason why he was crying a few minutes ago...she told the waitress to just deliver herself the order and so the waitress leave that to her....

''she went back to the couple with the kids already complaining that they were already hungry...she gave a smile and put down the food..

''kamsahamnida hyunah ssi...youngsaeng gratefully thanked her...

''she lowered her head and spoke...youngsaeng ssi..she called..

''wae? youngsaeng asked that make hyunjoong look at her too waiting on what she was going to tell with her serious voice...

''i know it would be too much....he said and became silent for a minute and continue...if,,,,if it is not that too much on you....i...i want to hug your baby....can i do it? she said gathering all her nerves inside her to ask the favor into a person that she was just talk once years ago and with all her knowledge that this is the person that they once lend their womb for their own benefit..

''owhhh..sungyeol? he asked..she nodded...sure you can...he approved...baby, sungyeol....ajjuma wants to hug you...he told the kid sweetly....

''hyunah went to sungyeol as the father gave a hand gesture to go....she hugged him tight...you know what..my baby is cute like you...and same age as you...she told.....i miss you you baby...he whispered purposely so that no one can hear...

''where is your son ajjuma?...sungyeol asked politely...

''he is far from me now....he is in the far place..but now i know he is ok and healthy and happy to where he is now....

''is there something happened to your son? hyunjoong curiously asked....

''youngsaeng looked at his botfriend eyeing him and shook his head....

''mwo? hyunjoong mouthed....

''hyunah just gave a smile as an answer....

''mian...hyunjoong was just sometimes curious to everything...youngsaeng apologize....

''gwaenchanha..its just that i cant give you an answer for that...mian.i have to go now...she said....bye sungyellie.....myungsoo too...nice to meet all of you...she said bowing to hyunjoong.....gomawoyo youngsaengssi...

''no problem..haizzt....young saeng said....

''hyunah left the table and soon the famoly finished their lunch and left the place without seeing hyunah...young saeng is looking around to find her just to say goodbye but se isn't anywhere else...

''what.are.you.looking for...hyunjoong asked...

''ah nothing...i was just looking for hyunah...he replied..

''wae? hyunjoong asked... ''geunyang...kaja....youngsaeng then stood up...

''im asking why...why you have to look for her?...hyunjoong suddenly attacked by his annoyance over nothing...

''are you jealous? you don't have to be...hyunah is just a friend so stop being paranoid ok....you know it....youngsaeng rolled his eyes while fixing the kids and prepare them to go....

''hyunjoong is silent but he cant denied he was jealous...

''and if yu forgot i will remind you...hyunah is married...youngsaeng grinned over his jealous boyfriend....kids let's go...he said grabbing softly the hands of the kids on his both hands...hyunjoong just followed behind....

''arrasseo.....mian...hyunjoong calm his self down and drove the car....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''they came home late since they had to dropped by their both parents...they put down the kids as they were fell asleep at the car being so exhausted the whole day...the couple cleaned up and went to bed...

''baby..hyunjoong called as he lay down beside his boyfriend facing back to him...he wrapped his arms around him and kissed his shoulder...

''wae? youngsaeng answered coldly....

''face me baby...hyunjoong said trying to pull him to face him...

''baby i know what you are thinking...im tired today...youngsaeng refused..

''arrasseo... but i want you to face me....hyunjoong said...

''youngsaeng faced him...what now?...he asked looking at his boyfriend's eyes...

''i just want to see your face this close....donlt get mad at me huh? i just don't want to see you being too nice to others....ahmmm....hyunjoong muttered...

''especially to girls?..you owned me so why are you still worried?youngsaeng questioned...

''im sorry... hyunjoong suddenly apologize...

''the time that you confessed to me i already set my mind that my heart..and the whole me only belong to only one and it was you...and the time that you officially proposed to me is just a proof that i don't need someone else..i don't need to look to anyone because i already have you... is that clear?

''gomawo....do you know the truth about my proposal? hyunjoong suddenly asked and laugh..

''wae what about it...kyu jong and other set us up right?for you to officially make a proposal to me...

''ani i set all of it...it just so happen that your birthday is near so they suggested to do it at the same date...i want to do it but i don't know how....so they just ended up helping me out....hyunjoong revealed as youngsaeng knows that their friends are the reason why hyunjoong ended up proposing to him....

''they talked about the past...on how they end up together...on how their relationship last for long....

-end flashback-

.....

.....

.....

''he snap out to the present..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter